Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

The last two days at my office someone has used a seat cover while making GBS threads and then just left it there on the seat. It even had a little bit of poo poo on it. If this happens again I'm staking out the bathroom to figure out who this monster is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
u r pretty hosed and gently caress ppl that poo poo on the toilet gently caress lying about poo poo poo poo gently caress liars and gently caress poo poo kids that are poo poo heads and also take a chill pill

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i want tw though and midair and to help on reflex

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
write notes on the seat covers and put them back in the dispenser

those cowardly shitters will never return the stall will be for the brave bare assers

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
full transparency making GBS threads activate

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
my department's head has poor water filling and today i took a poo poo which the majority of just majestically rose above the water line and i almost left it there as an accomplishment

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This looks like a case for Shitlock Holmes!

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

my department's head has poor water filling and today i took a poo poo which the majority of just majestically rose above the water line and i almost left it there as an accomplishment

u should get on medical replacement therapy growth hormone it actually heals old people (but most cant afford it) and ur gut if combo with a probiotic its even better

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i can't afford it i'm gonna spend my stipend on bbq and beer

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

there is always piss and most times poo poo on the toilet seats at work. how in the gently caress i don't know but it's the reality i am forced to endure

nice lil triangle stamp of poo poo on the back edge of the seat fuuuck

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

We don't have toilet seat covers in my country. We have faith in the common man's buttock hygiene, and are frequently punished for our hubris.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
imagine I posted that funny gif with someone that took a poo poo on the automatic seat cover paper

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

We don't have toilet seat covers in my country. We have faith in the common man's buttock hygiene, and are frequently punished for our hubris.

i respect squat-tubes in the same sense as i respect termite colonies

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
just hold it in all day and poo poo in the sanctuary of your home OP.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Put up cameras in the bathroom.

Really obvious ones so people are shamed into not acting like animals.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The Chuck Berry method

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

I think people should be shamed into realizing they are animals

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Kuato posted:

just hold it in all day and poo poo in the sanctuary of your home OP.

It's a single toilet bathroom (not to brag) so even if I piss I still have to see it

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
op you should find them and punch them hard in the testicles

with your fist

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

That Robot posted:

op you should find them and punch them hard in the testicles

with your fist

well if he doesn't do it the community probably will for him

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Toilet seat covers: for people who poop the sides of their rear end.

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Toilet seat covers: for people who poop the sides of their rear end.

self bias reactor for the kid that just doesn't know when to shut the gently caress up

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
poo poo in the cover dispenser.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
You're coworkers deserve death you know what to do.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Cool_tony posted:

The last two days at my office someone has used a seat cover while making GBS threads and then just left it there on the seat. It even had a little bit of poo poo on it. If this happens again I'm staking out the bathroom to figure out who this monster is

Get the gently caress over it jackass. You're probably one of those idiots who sits on the toilet for 30 minutes with excuse that you have to poo poo. gently caress you.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Just put a wireless webcam in the bathroom and then link the access deets in this thread.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if i didnt already want to kill myself this would push me over the edge. the suicide edge

edit sorry. i meant to quote gnarlyhopets reply in this post

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Like at what point in your life do you just give up and start making GBS threads on the toilet seat like some sort of loving deviant? Is it a time/giving a gently caress type deal or a lack of proper parenting...? I'm fascinated with the psychology of my fellow man, mainly because they're mostly loving disgusting and I need to know why.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
gay men are loving assholes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
maybe some kinky women with strapons, too

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

No surprise that Dare posted so much in a thread about poo poo and bad manners.

Great job OP, in another thread here recently, multiple office workers posted about filthy loving seat-and-more shitters in their offices, not one getting angry enough to do anything about it. Even though one of those toilets was single cubicle.

Catch this shittimg dog and get him fired, unless he prefers to clean his poo poo-covered dunny seat with his tongue while you film it.

Clue any closed mouthed known trustworthy non-swinish colleagues in, too. Otherwise the filthy shitter might claim you're the culprit to your boss when you catch him red (brown?) handed. lovely making GBS threads habits, lovely morals.

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
As am I, OP

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lonesomedwarf posted:

if i didnt already want to kill myself this would push me over the edge. the suicide edge

edit sorry. i meant to quote gnarlyhopets reply in this post

my my my, look what the cat drug in :grin:

GBS KING :fyadride:
"and the kingin' is good!"GBS KING :fyadride:
"and the kingin' is good!"

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

Get the gently caress over it jackass. You're probably one of those idiots who sits on the toilet for 30 minutes with excuse that you have to poo poo. gently caress you.

whoa

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
whats wrong with sitting on the toilet for thirty minutres sometimes you need my me time like i get it mom you need ot blow dry your hair or whatever but if you didnt have six kids then maybe i could find some solitude to whack it like a normal boy

GBS KING :fyadride:
"and the kingin' is good!"

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Just poo poo in the sink like a decent human being

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lol if your office doesn't have a private bathroom.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

gnarlyhotep posted:

gnarly poo poo on the seat

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
my employer built a $60 million new office building and there's one bathroom per floor; I usually pump my fist if there's a toilet open and whisper "yeah!", because it's one life's small victories I don't have to wait to take a poo poo. its really hosed up imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
My old company moved from a decrepid hundred-year old building with roaches everywhere to a gleaming stainless and glass corporate obelisk. Inside the bathrooms, the toilets had those little 'rooms' with the floor to ceiling doors. It was glorious.

• Locked thread