Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

a bone to pick posted:

overwatch is cool it just gets boring after a while

i dunno, i have a long way to go before i find it boring. unless youre in the top 100 or something im not sure how thats possible. i can see how its boring from the start or something but to find it interesting then boring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
reformation mom computer hop3 this helpz 0wn3d bitch

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Msn6Bpaxc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I even like today's games

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i dunno, i have a long way to go before i find it boring. unless youre in the top 100 or something im not sure how thats possible. i can see how its boring from the start or something but to find it interesting then boring?

"Oh boy here we go again on temple of loving anubis and yep we snag the first point in 30 seconds and god loving dammit now we spend the next 10 fruitlessly bouncing off the second point and if i quit to try to find another game jeff kaplan cries and pees his pants and takes all my xp away" *slams uninstall*

firebeats
May 8, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

Get Linux my friend

yet another good post

lots of good advice in this thread, op

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"Oh boy here we go again on temple of loving anubis and yep we snag the first point in 30 seconds and god loving dammit now we spend the next 10 fruitlessly bouncing off the second point and if i quit to try to find another game jeff kaplan cries and pees his pants and takes all my xp away" *slams uninstall*

oh no.

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I sold the Xbone I bought last year and used that to grab a 3DSXL. I have a ton of downtime at work and I thought it would be cool to check out a system I've never owned.

I have to say, A Link Between Worlds is loving awesome! I've got 5 hours in it and I want to come back to it to get the next dungeon completed.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't met anyone who wasn't happy with their 3ds, I should probably sell my ps4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
3DS owns bones, also it's the only way to play super smash brothers on the go

• Locked thread