Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

on the one hand OP i want to poo poo in your mouth for saying "adulting", ironic or not, on the other hand i wanna talk about some sweet loving video games with my cool gbs pals so here ya go

overwatch is really bad but fun for like a couple rounds a week to remind yourself not to buy blizzard games in the future no matter how good starcraft was back at the buttcrack of the millenium. it's also good to hear goons and others fall all over themselves to pretend that its the best game ever even though when it comes do9wn to it everyone seems to think it's horribly flawed. lotsa reviews were like "OH MAN ITS SO COOL AND HAS SO MANY HEROES but also more than half the heroes kinda suck and there's like five levels and of those five three are extremely poorly designed"

bloodborne is really good but the opening up to cleric beast is really dumb and boring, i bought a ps4 and bloodborne, played it for a few days, and went back to other poo poo for months before picking bloodborne back up and really getting into it. it gets good and ahs some really cool visual design, but, y'know, it's a souls game and if it's not your jam that's fine

witcher 3 is really fuckin' good but some people are apparently too stupid for the combat (it boils down to like, dodge monsters and parry humans i think, or maybe the other way around, but it's pretty fuckin' obvious - and don't forget that you have all kinds of potions and magic buffs n poo poo to make you a badass). if you have a console i've heard the load times suck, idk, i got it free for buying a gfx card last year

maybe give up on games you need to try and beat and try something more chill, i'm a pretty big fan of setting up a colony in rimworld on the easiest setting and just leaving it on while i go to work, most of the really terrible events pause the game with their infobox so it is pretty fun to come home to see that my dudes stored up enough food for winter but one of my colonists is about to go on a violent berzerker rampage because some snake bit his pet dog to death and the drat fool decided to eat it

but really OP the real answer is to buy and play several hours of Mighty No. 9 so that literally every other game in existence looks less cheap and awful by comparison, please let this knowledge aid you upon your life path, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

op i got like two hours of sleep last night and today i hate EVERYTHING

so maybe try to sleep more and video games will be fun again

• Locked thread