Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
people who talk about playing videogames are the loving worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if you play one videogame in your life pleeeaaasee, please don't listen to the retards telling you to play bloodborne.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
your taste in subs is horrible but your taste in videogames is exquisite honkey

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
overwatch is ok but you play all the maps a few times and you're like "ok i'm good now"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

i actually have a pretty nice one that I built earlier this year but I need to reformat it to something other than windows 10 because it looks too much like a smartphone

Get Linux my friend

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
overwatch is cool it just gets boring after a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't met anyone who wasn't happy with their 3ds, I should probably sell my ps4

• Locked thread