Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TV show that made you lose the will to live
Kolchak: The night stalker
Orangutangs Report
Shoemakers Corner
Goku reads the Bible
Cheaters SVU
Donald Glover
Late Night w/ Seth Meyers
GOLDAR
View Results

• Locked thread
BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Kodi + tvaddons.fusion.ag + Exodus/Icefilms/1channel

gently caress everything free TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

garfield hentai posted:

I use my TV pretty much exclusively as a PC monitor with a wireless keyboard/touchpad thing it's p cool

Also best TV/CPU keyboard.

last time I changed the batteries was 4 years ago.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

thanks, officer.

*salute*

watchin all my documentaries and lame rear end sports ball for years.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Denim Dude posted:

i used tvaddons.ag config wizard for years but then i found http://wookiespmc.com/wookie-wizard/

check it.

Checked, legit. I jam my laptop in things and watch at other locations, always end up setting up nearbies pubbies with the kodi wizardry. Many less clicks, plus built in sports ball seems like a bonus as thats always comes with a disclaimer of it's live TV.

Punch it Chewy!

• Locked thread