Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TV show that made you lose the will to live
Kolchak: The night stalker
Orangutangs Report
Shoemakers Corner
Goku reads the Bible
Cheaters SVU
Donald Glover
Late Night w/ Seth Meyers
GOLDAR
View Results

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
tv isnt good and costs money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sixfools posted:

Here in Canada you get your internet from one of the big 3 TV companies. This cord cutting business is just going to raise internet costs in the long run here.

except that i dont and i get unlimited usage for 30 bucks a month

harper put an end to bell's gougin days on the backhaul

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

There was a radio ad by comcast about how they were fastest, and I went to the website to see how they were spinning it because they absolutely are not the fastest in this area, and it was about how fast the cable box changes channels.

i remember they say something like "internet and the fastest tv service" or some weasel wordy idiot way

i noticed the lmao marketting but never bothered looking into how they made tv "faster"

now i know! thanks

• Locked thread