Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cheating is different to honest hard-working sluttery and should be shamed. For too long decent sluts have suffered from a stigma that should be reserved for the small minority who maintain their slut lifestyle through deception and manipulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The penis is the most feminine part of a male's boday and is the last bastion of pulchritude to thwart the onslaught of sluts. :smugbert:

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_SshGoCo4I

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i enjoy sluts

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sonofsilversign posted:

haha your alright kid

you on the other hand have obviously never lived in a city during a chlamydia epidemic and dont know ehat its like to be the only one smiling while everyone else is experiencing painful urination or whatever the symptoms are

You know you can have an asymptomatic infection that you can pass to others and it can still make you sterile

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Slut shaming wouldn't work if deep down, sluts weren't already ashamed of themselves.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sylvester the cat should do a psa for slut shaming

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Mange Mite posted:

You know you can have an asymptomatic infection that you can pass to others and it can still make you sterile

mnt dew made me sterile in high school and yeah dude when you get checked out they give you a dose whether you caught it or not

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
number of sexual partners is a predictor of infidelity and marriage breakdown, shockingly. i will continue to shame sluts wherever i find them.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:

Neurosis posted:

number of sexual partners is a predictor of infidelity and marriage breakdown, shockingly. i will continue to shame sluts wherever i find them.

only non beta c*ck in this thread

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's good that we've referred to GBS posters for views on women's sexual behavior because the two are very closely related.

I like sluts because they are fun. Would not wed or shack up with.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I like slots because of how they become sluts

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Extremes are the best. Only unabashed fun-loving succubi that drag you down on a roller coaster to hell or pious women with an aura of natural beauty.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Lol at all the white knighting in this thread. No wonder sloots think they own the world

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Kuato posted:

Sluts scare me because it's like health roulette.

I don't have to worry about that. My dick is permanently encased in rubber.

Childhood accident. Don't ask.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I am a huge slut

Like, since I first got sexually active I'd say i would have hosed just about anyone in the right circumstances. My dick wanted to travel

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it ok to shame male sluts? A guy I know bragged about having sex with about 100 different women and everyone else was impressed but I was just grossed out and said nothing out of politeness.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Zidrooner posted:

Is it ok to shame male sluts? A guy I know bragged about having sex with about 100 different women and everyone else was impressed but I was just grossed out and said nothing out of politeness.

I don't think there is anything likable about male sexuality.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

loving males should just stop reproducing.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Jack Trades posted:

loving white males should just stop reproducing.

ftfy

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

loving neurotypical cis heteronormative straight white males should just stop reproducing.

ftfyftfm

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Could god himself make a girl so slutty even he would shame?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
you gotta shame the sluts so that only the hardiest ones make it, what's good for the slut goose is good for the slut gander

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Neurosis posted:

Awwww who's mad about their tiny penis? :qq:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

Awwww who's mad about their tiny penis? :qq:

You? IDK? no one is talking about wieners here. we're talking about sluts and how shameful of a condition it is

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Libelous Slander posted:

Surprised this keg hasn't burst open from all the bad posts it contains

lol

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
In my experience men who are overly concerned about slutty girls cheating on them and being bad potential marriage prospects are weirdo goons with dick insecurity issues :shrug:

Like you're telling me if you found your soul mate but she'd banged X number of dudes too many over whatever average you're looking at you wouldn't marry her? Because you're worried she's more statistically likely to cheat?

Maybe just don't rush into marriage like most people do.

e: I'm pretty sure you're not abstaining from a lot of sex because "my future spouse" so you're just mad you're not getting banged

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Sep 17, 2016

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
fidelity doesnt mean you cant be a slut it just means you focus all your slutbeams on your partner only and have a bucket of water ready in case they catch fire

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I think it was sluts mad at this thread who took the forums away. Or maybe it was the fats cos of their thread. Fat sluts even?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

if sluts dont want to be shamed the should just have sex with me

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Roylicious posted:

Like you're telling me if you found your soul mate but she'd banged X number of dudes too many over whatever average you're looking at you wouldn't marry her? Because you're worried she's more statistically likely to cheat?

Nah I wouldn't marry her cause she's a sloot

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

Moon Atari posted:

Cheating is different to honest hard-working sluttery and should be shamed. For too long decent sluts have suffered from a stigma that should be reserved for the small minority who maintain their slut lifestyle through deception and manipulation.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zidrooner posted:

Yes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Neurosis posted:

hosed up if true

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
DUMPSTER SLUTS ARE A RACE

JUST LIKE EGOTISTICAL WIENER KIDS LIKE MANGE MITE AKA IRON PRINCE

#DumpsterSlutPride

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I am ashamed that I am not a slut. Feels like I'm letting the team down.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

as a former horny teenage boy, thank god for sluts

KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
neo nazi dumpster slut pride doesnt exist im ssorry

KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
fantasy rape slut shaming is bad #berniesanders