Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
women are naturally sloots because biologically they want to have many cawks in them to increase the chance of having an offspring :biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Manticorny posted:

Who cares why they do it, just that they do a slut on me.

this why sloots sloot so much. they know a beta like you will be there to provide for them after they're used up by chad

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Sonofsilversign posted:

ive hosed a couple girls who had chlamydia and didnt catch it so try having an immune system i guess lmao

Lol at bragging about that

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Lol at all the white knighting in this thread. No wonder sloots think they own the world

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Roylicious posted:

Like you're telling me if you found your soul mate but she'd banged X number of dudes too many over whatever average you're looking at you wouldn't marry her? Because you're worried she's more statistically likely to cheat?

Nah I wouldn't marry her cause she's a sloot

• Locked thread