Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
RIP dalereed. I'm sure your vile essence had been transferred to some other hateful shithead on FR that holds repugnant opinions on mostly everything.

Probably Laz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
'sup homies? We were all at the flashpoint for Obama's re-election in 2012 and I am looking forward to them losing their poo poo again on this day 4 years later :cheers:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

McGlockenshire posted:

To: All

Is South Carolina a surprise or was it expected??

1,010 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:47:34 PM by Fawn ("My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6)
lol, I mean seriously I was watching the PBS stream and the guys reporting the projected win were 'no surprise there, really'. Pretty much every sourthern and midwestern state (outside the ones that border Canada) will be turning out for Trump. This poo poo has been pretty obvious for months.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Mors Rattus posted:

North Carolina swinging around wildly is new, though.
Yeah you're right, but Romney won it in 2012 within the margin of error. Going through my backlog of podcasts the last couple of days it seems that Clinton put it in play after the release of the Billy Bush tapes to appeal to women and the denser parts of the state with higher concentrations of people with college degrees. May pay off for her in the end, I guess we'll see! Chatting with a co-worker last night if FL and NC go to Clinton I think this will pretty much be over and in landslide territory if all her other favored states play out.

We're now almost 2/3 of the way there goons, polls will be closing in the Midwest sooooon! This will likely drag on into the late evening but now I live on the left coast so hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight :woop:

I remember watching the 2012 election in my buddy's basement in WI, once it was assured that Obama had it I barked "TURN ON FOX NEWS!" and we caught the Rove meltdown and Megyn Kelly walking to the pollsters telling everyone it was statistically impossible for Romney to win, and the subsequent concession speech.... freep's madness made the lead up to the election results so worth it.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
:lol:

quote:

To: Quilla
"I refuse to turn on my tv. I’m praying and FReeping. God bless the USA!"
Do not watch Faux or ABCNNBCBS fake news. Their job is to lie to us, deceive us and discourage those who haven’t voted for Trump yet.

Don’t click your tv onto to Faux or ABCNNBCBS fake news. Let their audiences be those who love the Clintoons and hate America.

When the election is over, send a copy of your credit score to the CEO’s of Faux and ABCNNBCBS fake news, and tell them you will no longer be abused and lied to by them. You will never watch them again. You will cheer when they go belly up and out of business.

You will never watch any of their lies and propaganda for the left again.

If you are not a monthly donor to Free Republic, become one.

If you are a monthly donor to Free Republic send an extra month’s donation to FR and for JimRob’s birthday.

Then, sit back, watch and participate on this thread while remembering that Faux News and ABCNNBCBS fake news’s job to night is to lie to you, deceive you and discourage you if you haven’t voted.

1,975 posted on 11/8/2016, 5:45:43 PM by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1773 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: jonatron
STOCK FUTURES CRASHING 400 DOWN

WALL STREET THINGS SHRILLARY IS GOING DOWN

2,903 posted on 11/8/2016, 6:23:53 PM by BuckeyeGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2799 | View Replies]
Def not for the reason he thinks

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Freep will be pretty insufferable if Trump wins, but I think it's more or less like when the dog catches the car: then what? Trump is never going to build a wall across the southern border of the US, and every one of his other policy proposals is crafted linguistically to trigger the feel-good portion of his base's emotional centers. I expect freep, much like talk radio, to just retreat into the trope of 'anyone not 100% onboard with what we believe is a traitor and should be executed!'... which is more or less what they already believe.

Content:

quote:

To: Yaelle
Julian Assange was a stalwart ally until the end. If hillary gets in, he will definitely be on the chopping block. I just hope Trump takes it, for all of our sakes.

4,157 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:12:10 PM by Xenophon450 (Profit tells the entrepreneur that the consumers approve of his ventures; loss, that they disapprove)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4041 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: purplelobster
Assange should get Homeland Security—he only saved the country!

4,401 posted on 11/8/2016, 7:23:10 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4313 | View Replies]
hahaha, pretty sure they were calling for his execution when the video leaked of ARE TROOPS

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I personally will now witness a freep that is the complete opposite of what I am used to: every decision by Congress, the Executive Branch, and the Supreme Court will be cool and good because it's run more or less lock-step with people they want there (i.e. Republicans)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Oh Freep I am sorry I ever doubted your awful opinions about how society and government should be run, please spare me the Stasi when the cheeto god comes to power :worship:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Freepers: White Power Forever

quote:

To: Yaelle
Holy Hell! PA ahead for Trump!!
White America Matters !!!

6,986 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:07:58 PM by 11th_VA (#boycottNFL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6907 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Anecdotal but I was visiting a buddy of mine that lives in Dane County, WI and he was voting Trump because he thought it would be funny. When we were at his bachelor party all of us called him a moron, but his vote is literally as good as anyone else's. I live in CA now so my vote isn't as important as his was :sigh:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
It will be very interesting, in a morbid way obviously, how Trump handles being literally the most powerful man in the world. Rest assured Freep will be there every step of the way assuring its forum posters how righteous and patriotic every decision is, and how everyone counter to that opinion is a traitor and deserves summary execution.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Another musing: How accountable will freepers hold Trump for building The Wall? It will never loving happen but he is a Republican so I'm sure they'll be cool with it because he has an R in front of his name.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump deporting all Muslims is a realistic thing to expect from an entirely Republican controlled federal government :rolleyes:

He won't do that but freep adore him nonetheless. Pretty much everything they criticize Obama for (narcissism being the most obvious) Trump actually is but they're so far up their own asses they can't take a step back to see the irony. At least we can :lol:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I was going to take a break but gently caress it, back to business as usual. America will survive the cheeto'd man. My head will adjust to the change in direction if I just power through it:
BREAKING: Republican HQ vandalized, interstate blocked as over 1000 march in Richmond

quote:

To: tcrlaf
CPUSA and Soros in cooperation with Islamic Jihad.

16 posted on 11/9/2016, 7:48:09 PM by Seeing More Clearly Now
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

LOCK ‘EM UP

20 posted on 11/9/2016, 7:48:32 PM by fortes fortuna juvat (HRC, the chief puppet of anti-American Globalists.)

quote:

The only way these tantrums will end is punishment.

25 posted on 11/9/2016, 7:50:29 PM by Ray76 (DRAIN THE SWAMP)

quote:

12 gauge.

34 posted on 11/9/2016, 7:53:02 PM by Quickgun (I got here kicking,screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I can go out that way if I have to)

quote:

To: Newbomb Turk
Buckshot. No more Mr Nice Guy

46 posted on 11/9/2016, 7:58:59 PM by Noumenon (We owe them nothing: not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

I have to say, I am REALLY pissed off with this nonsense.

For 8 freaking years we had to sit through a guy we didn’t vote for, watch our healthcare system get screwed up despite every effort to stop it, jobs have gone south, people are struggling and now our guy gets elected and they don’t like it? F#$% THEM!!!!! I HAVE HAD IT!

If I hear one more time that this is because uneducated white guys voted I’m going to lose it. I am an EDUCATED WHITE FEMALE who doesn’t vote for a person only because of their color or gender. I am SMART ENOUGH to vote for the person who is most likely to DO THEIR JOB.

I made the mistake of watching Clinton News for 5 minutes while they covered the protests (fanning them) and the dumbest, incredible ignorant people talked about “being scared” of Trump, they don’t know if they will get deported or have their health care taken away.... and gawd forbid he takes away women’s rights!!! I CAN”T BELEIVE THEY ACTUALLY THINK THIS!!!!!

AUGH!!! I NEED TO TURN ON NETFLIX AND WATCH COLUMBO!!

64 posted on 11/9/2016, 8:06:12 PM by Newton (All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.)

quote:

To: a real Sheila
They keep on, they will get what they have been praying for. They will not like it when that happens. Then they will get to earn Soros 15 dollars an hour the hard way. The undertakers will be working overtime.

87 posted on 11/9/2016, 8:19:40 PM by sport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 80 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Txngal
I believe this is plan B. Plan A was for Hillary to steal it outright and begin the immediate push into totalitarianism. Obviously it is impossible to steal an election with such a huge margin of victory. Enter B: make full use of the BLM, anarchists, and the usual assorted malcontents. Major violent riots across every major city until Obama, in his wisdom and concern for the country, declares martial law. Beyond that, who knows what will happen. Will they be successful? Not sure, but these demonic asswipes aren't going to just hand over power without trying something.
109 posted on 11/9/2016, 8:40:31 PM by JGT
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

LIVE: Anti-Trump Protestors Rally in NYC (Trump Tower)

quote:

SHTF is starting.

11 posted on 11/9/2016, 5:54:24 PM by kaehurowing

quote:

The First Amendment protects the right to conduct a peaceful public assembly.
But once they start harassing people minding their own business, breaking things and blocking highways & streets, police should kick their butts up between their ears.
You never saw this stuff at our assemblies. These petulant brats can learn to behave or expect to get busted. The days of Obama’s lawlessness and Injustice Dept. are over after January 20, 2017.

24 posted on 11/9/2016, 5:58:03 PM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)

quote:

This is SOROS gathering the THUGS together!!! If she had won I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY we would be out there tearing cities apart????

47 posted on 11/9/2016, 6:09:51 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

Yes, that is the city I grew up in. So sad to see it taken over now on such a level by these effin’ neo-Marxist jackasses. Notice none of them have New York accents. I hate their freakin’ guts, they totally destroyed my city, these drat out of state trust fund brats. It was a great city in the 1960s and 70s despite the crime, it had real character, the people were cool, but around the 1980s the infestation started happening till it got so bad I had to move the hell out 7 years ago. I couldn’t take it anymore, just walking through the streets seeing and listening to these fungus of a people got me sick to my stomach, with their Peruvian hats and backpacks. And BTW what they are doing here just shows the extreme type of hypocrites they are. This is the same vomitus that protested in the Occupy Wall street protests, protesting Wall street controlling Washington among other things, and what are they doing now? Protesting a guy who said he is going to get rid of that crap, get rid of special interests, the lobbyists, put term limits on Congress. F them and F all these punks. Get. The. F. OUT. of me and Dons city you effin sh*ts.

59 posted on 11/9/2016, 6:16:43 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon.)

quote:

Makes me want to get in the middle of the group and unleash some Liquid rear end spray on them.

http://www.liquidass.com/

106 posted on 11/9/2016, 7:33:04 PM by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Fathis Munk posted:

No no no, this is a good thing because...

Most of them will find some self delusion.
This thread pretty much is how I see the majority of them rationalizing it

quote:

To: xzins
Seems to me that this has been his agenda all along and has already moved in that direction. He’s a businessman, not a politician. Therein lies a communication issue.

3 posted on 1/6/2017, 9:51:06 AM by sarasota

quote:

Cool.

Get that sucker built.

I do not care if we pay for 100% of it.

I only care that it’s there.

5 posted on 1/6/2017, 9:52:19 AM by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)
It's also a very young thread so maybe there will be some dissent? Stay tuned!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
These were the same folks crowing about how we can't afford anything when a Democrat was in office :newlol:

quote:

Borrow huge debt for the wall. Have the Fed pay for the wall with funny money.

It is the only debt worth something.

Instruct the Fed that Wall Debt be monetized first priority.

39 posted on 1/6/2017, 10:41:14 AM by TheNext (Hillary LOST the POPULAR VOTE by 7 mil.)
I mean... planes can fly over this wall. You can also sail around it. It's worth jack poo poo.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Heads Explode After Piers Morgan Calls for ‘Men’s March’ Against ‘Rabid Feminists’

quote:

To: drewh
I consider Feminism to be just about the greatest evil of the 20th century. Their whole purpose in life is simply to murder babies. Huge damage to society on many levels.

6 posted on 1/22/2017, 7:23:26 PM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

To: tomkat
At least the men would not trash the place like they did.

9 posted on 1/22/2017, 7:25:17 PM by oldasrocks (rump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Lately this guy has turned into a downright knuckle dragging, right wing, Neanderthal. Love it!

And he’s absolutely right about “the creeping global emasculation of my gender by rabid feminists.”

I’m with him!

12 posted on 1/22/2017, 7:33:35 PM by aquila48

stdh.txt

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy
I kicked my feminist wife to the curb. The woman was a toxic, emasculating harpy and, after 25 years of struggling like Sisyphus, I finally put the boot to her leftist rear end.

22 posted on 1/22/2017, 7:46:27 PM by WMarshal ( Schadenfreude, it feels so good!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Has anyone actually read this?

Piers was joking. I guess playing devil’s advocate.

36 posted on 1/22/2017, 8:25:53 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMVs.)

quote:

To: tomkat
“...hatred of the Trumps is based on nothing more than neon green jealousy of the beauty, style, and grace of the LADIES of the family.”

And brains. The Trump women have more brains among them than that whole mob.

45 posted on 1/22/2017, 8:42:44 PM by mumblypeg (Make America Macho Again.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]
Big brains. The best brains!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I'm guessing Bannon picked the name. It has just the right amount of fascistic flair that I could see Trump not really wanting to take the time, let alone the grasp of the English language, to string together.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Having been an observer of freep for a few years now I can't say I'm surprised with how quickly they are cheering on a literal authoritarian takeover of American political institutions without any further anyalysis outside of "Republicans are good and patriotic!". It's just... something to see and have to personally endure :stare:

This ban directly hit someone I know, and could potentially affect a close friend of my mom's (both are of Iranian descent). And freep loves it, because it doesn't directly affect anyone they know because they're insular white xenophobes. The very fact that freep is happy means this country is hosed up.

Damnit, we need them to be miserable again. That's really the only bellwether I can trust as to the direction of this country. Make Freep Angry Again!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
pfffthahahahahhaha!

quote:

To: rintintin
He has played the national emergency card for 5 weeks. It’s just like his threat to declassify all those documents that are still secret. All talk. Nancy and Chuck won folks, deal with it. If you think Nan and Chuck are going to negotiate on the wall keep drinking the Kool-Aid. They won this time and they will win in 3 weeks, and 6 month and 2 years. It was a nice run, but no republic last forever. In 5 years you won’t even recognize this once great country. There is already a judge ready with a restraining order in hand against using a national emergency declaration to build the wall.

I’m not going to say Trump lied about the wall. I just don’t think, as an outsider he understood how unlikely it was he could deliver. The power in this country belong to the Left and their supporters in both parties, the media and schools. That is a hard coalition to defeat.

83 posted on 01/25/2019 11:46:48 AM PST by redangus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: redangus
“It was a nice run, but no republic last forever. In 5 years you won’t even recognize this once great country”

Yup. Those are the facts on the ground. After 8 years of marxist maoists and muslims in charge of the executive branch, for all intents and purposes, the fed govt has been overthrown. Now they’re aiding and abetting the foreign invasion of the U.S.

Can it get anymore absurd?

120 posted on 01/25/2019 11:55:14 AM PST by Electric Graffiti (Cocked, locked and ready to ROCK!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 83 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Cubs Fan
I figured the tactical thinkers would immediately drop to their knees and wail “’tis lost!”

I am not disappointed.

86 posted on 01/25/2019 11:47:04 AM PST by Future Snake Eater (Plans are worthless, but planning is everything. - Dwight Eisenhower, 1957)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Future Snake Eater
It’d be interesting to know how many of them really really allegedly wanted Cruz to win in 2016.

204 posted on 01/25/2019 12:29:07 PM PST by treetopsandroofs
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies ]

Voter fraud! Help me LORD! :byodood:

quote:

To: CodeToad
And we have had, in 2018, a preview of the massive fraud they will employ to take every single seat won by Republicans, and if they don’t take the seat via “vote harvesting” they dem majorities will simply refuse to seat the Republican winner, citing voter fraud. Mr. Trump failed to do anything about the voter fraud before this congress was seated, and now it is too late. We have a short time left to make our souls right with God and place lives under his protection. Do not be blind about this. I do not say we should give up but recognize the battle is lost. God will win the war for us, but for now, it is time to recognize the times for what they are.

94 posted on 1/25/2019, 11:48:50 AM by erkelly
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TroutGuy
Exactly. I completely agree. Senatorial support was weakening and he is showing tremendous qualities of long-suffering and patience with those driven by power lust and Hate. Lose the battle to win the war. He is no fool and he is demonstrating that he is willing to go to the nth degree before he has to use emergency powers. It is easy to be cynical these days, but we are to pray for our leaders and I believe the best of President Trump. I am certain that almighty God has put him in this position for this time.p

132 posted on 1/25/2019, 11:58:22 AM by Maranatha7757
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TroutGuy; All
Are you listening to his speech? “We have no choice but to build a wall”. If no funding, “I will address this emergency”
declare a national emergency after three weeks and is strongly hinting he will. That will not be a cave, and it will be up to a conservative majority Supreme Court to decide if he acted lawfully.

You need to look beyond the issue of who is winning the day’s news cycle. The Dems win today, but I see no reason why he won’t declare a national emergency- the worst that can happen is the courts stop him, but, if that happens, he can still say he tried.

THIS IS THE NEXT STEP. NO COMPROMISE FROM THE DEMS ON A BORDR SECURITY/BARRIER SYSTEM FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS. THEN A POSSIBLE FURTHER SHUT DOWN AS THE SUPER BOWL IS OVER (AND THAT IS AN INDICTMENT OF JUST HOW UNSERIOUS AND SHALLOW AND FECKLESS A LOT OF THE AMERICANS THE DEMS WANT TO ‘REPLACE’ ARE)

Sorry I am not yelling. I hit the drat ‘caps lock’ key accidentally

With the SB out of the way another shutdown even longer and a clear threat of a national emergency declaration. In spite of this being within the President's powers several prog judges on the 9th Circuit or somewhere else will issue an injunction to stop this. Will the President refuse to recognize the injunction as an improper and unconstitutional infringement on executive powers and push ahead. I hope so, but the excrement will hit the fan and parts of the federal bureaucracy including parts of the military departments will either refuse to act or stall by malicious compliance tactics. The dems will certainly use these events as a basis for voting Articles of Impeachment. After that who knows other than it will be a hot summer inside the beltway with huge amounts of media screaming 24/7.

144 posted on 1/25/2019, 12:01:34 PM by robowombat (Orthodox)

quote:

To: frog in a pot
These emergency conditions have existed for years including the last two when he was in power. Now he adds another 3 weeks. He should have acted two years ago when he first took office. His own inaction and delays in declaring, contradict the litany of problems he says constitute an emergency.

151 posted on 01/25/2019 12:03:36 PM PST by morphing libertarian (Use Comey's Report; Indict Hillary now; build Kate's wall. --- Proud Smelly Walmart Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 137 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: morphing libertarian
He should have acted two years ago when he first took office.
Yeah, as though day one was simply a walk-through.

Here is a street fighter with
- no legislative experience,
- little political negotiation experience pertinent to the Hill,
- a Congress that either was deceptively and flatly against his agenda or wasn't yet willing to support him in anything verging on the dramatic (i.e., RINOS),
- doubt as to who of those in the WH that he could trust were actually politically savvy
- doubt as to which of those could/would work comfortably with his style of management,
...etc., etc.

Finally, you and I have little or no idea of any larger national or global problems he may have been working on.

Try being the new guy in an unfamiliar profession who is charged with directing the labor efforts of several hundred strong-minded personnel and get back to us.

211 posted on 01/25/2019 12:32:54 PM PST by frog in a pot (Result of many state bailouts? Taxpayers elsewhere in America get to finance the Left's growth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 151 | View Replies ]
IT'S NOT TRUMP'S FAULT HE'S AN IDIOT :freep:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Freepers: they have no idea of the irony when they call us Nazis

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Assuming Trump didn't become a star I honestly wonder how long he would last posting on Freep before getting zotted by JimRob.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I'd imagine JR is in the at risk category not just because of his age, but also his health troubles. Has he posted directly about COVID-19 lately??

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Wuhan gets back to work; positive signs for future of coronavirus in U.S.

Jim Robinson posted:

Residents of Hubei province, the epicenter of China’s coronavirus outbreak, resumed a more normal daily life routine as factories and other businesses reopened Wednesday, possibly offering encouragement to the U.S. and other affected nations.

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
And just how did they get to that point? Please enlighten everyone. Did they do it by ignoring it and calling it a DNC-Media conspiracy-or did they do it by locking the entire city down - so much so that people had to crawl out of high rises to get food?
Enquiring minds want to know.

86 posted on 3/12/2020, 6:56:55 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog s<how. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")

To: NELSON111
Or maybe the Wuhan flu season is over?

107 posted on 3/12/2020, 7:48:33 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies]

Yeah - it couldn't have been that they literally locked up 1/10 of the world's population and locked them down in their apartments - shut down every theatre in the country - and were being fed by ropes and lines and kept in at gun point (I saw the videos leaked out on Twitter for heaven's sake).
Nd+1=(1+e*p)N*d is very simple to understand and right now in this country - Nd+1=.35. Change that formula without similar measures.

119 posted on 03/12/2020 8:08:07 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog s<how. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies ]

Could be. I’m not a doctor, lawyer, mathematician, scientist, politician, biblical scholar or government worker but my gut tells me the Wuhan flu may have just about run its course for the season.

Posted with a prayer.

126 posted on 03/12/2020 8:52:50 PM PDT by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 119 | View Replies ]

>>>Could be. I’m not a doctor, lawyer, mathematician, scientist
Well - I'm a scientist. I sent you a PM outlining my career. I understand the numbers. I worked for the government (active military) for 32 years planning for disasters such as this. Every step that is being taken - even by states such as Washington and NY - is being directed by the FEDS. That's how it works. They aren't doing it on their own - they are being guided and instructed by Pence's team which is using the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza and the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza - Implementation Plan. If these states were doing something Trump didn't approve of - he would be saying so - take it to the bank.

And yes - say it with a prayer. If we don't think this is some sort of judgment on us because we have killed 65 million babies in the womb - we are kidding ourselves - but that is just my opinion.

129 posted on 03/12/2020 9:13:20 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog s<how. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 126 | View Replies ]

Say, now that government industries are collapsing, shouldn't all these surplus teachers and government workers be retrained as coders?

Jim Robinson posted:

That's what they offered all the surplus coal miners and oil field workers when they wanted to collapse their industries.

quote:

(MIners are more intelligent and logical than many teachers: because in the miners’ world, a mistake has real consequences.)

6 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:21:30 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)

:bahgawd: I'm sendin' em' to PragerU

quote:

My two high school aged kids were sent home, basically indefinitely. To my absolute shock and horror, they were not given an online account, curriculum, homework, studies...NOTHING. Asinine.

Public education, what a joke.

12 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:26:05 PM by Professional

quote:

To: Professional
I am sure they are not alone. My local skul system is a F’d up more then most but even they have an emergency learning plan - which of course doesn’t work because it needs “more funding”.

Plenty of free stuff online to keep them busy.

14 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:29:27 PM by mad_as_he$$
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

:psyduck:

quote:

To: MacMattico
They may or may not pay teachers who are not working. In Arizona as of yesterday it was still up in the air whether or not teachers would get paid. Not all teachers are bad and many make very little. My wife makes around 40,000 a year she is not some rich government worker.

I am the first to agree that the government is to big and that many positions need to be eliminated. As a matter of fact I voted no a few years ago on a tax raise to pay teachers more even though my wife was a teacher. No joke the tax failed to pass by one vote. That being said i dont understand why people celebrate people losing their livelihoods.

There are a lot of people that work in schools who will be losing paychecks that are not teachers. Many of these people make very little and live paycheck to pay check. Losing a check for some people is devastating.

17 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:32:16 PM by 98charlie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Black Agnes
The ones that washout from coding school can be retrained to man all those new hospitals that Gov Cuomo wants to build. Gonna need thousands of nurses helpers to dump bedpans and stuff.

19 posted on 3/17/2020, 11:32:16 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

Their “industry” is not teaching, it’s Big Government.

That’s why the area around D.C. including northern Virginia is the richest region in the country — the most government-saturated region, all sustained by leeching off the real economy of the private sector.

That’s why the teacher’s unions continue to dictate the teaching agenda, and why at least 30 percent of young people under 30 support the capitalistic communist Bernie Sanders.

That’s why kids don’t know history, and what they do “know” is wrong and anti-American.

The fact is we could have converted to online teaching years and years ago. But PARENTS don’t want to parent, they want to leave it up to the government to raise the kids while they both work so they can have a bigger house and more stuff. Because they are SELFISH.

Screw the schools, convert them to hospitals, burn them down, or use them to store toilet paper stockpiles. What we really need is more parenting, less government, lower taxes and more freedom.

We homeschooled all three of ours all the way through. And unfortunately I still have to pay property taxes to support the massively unsuccessful public schools. The private schools are only marginally better (mostly because they are more selective). As for the universities, they are almost universally HORRIBLE. The best thing you can do is prepare your kid for the college experience by instilling in them your conservative values, so they can resist the indoctrination without your presence.

34 posted on 3/18/2020, 12:30:17 AM by zipper (In their heart of hearts, all Democrats are communists.)

quote:

Most public school “teachers” are absolute morons. It burns me up how so many people, especially women, revere them as heroes or saints.

48 posted on 3/18/2020, 2:52:40 AM by montag813

quote:

To: GingisK
My answer to that is to do away with generalised education. Perhaps a smarter model is to determine aptitude strengths and weaknesses at earlier ages, and have high school actually be vocational stage education. Quit wasting so many resources and time trying to force certain fields of study on students who neither care for the subject, nor have the capability to learn them.

71 posted on 3/18/2020, 7:50:13 AM by KobraKai
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Looking forward to freep howling about revolution and then JR meekly bitching about freepers are not sending enough $$$ for freepathons.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Double posting? IDGAF.

I'm afraid of right now, life will never be normal again.

OP posted:

Sorry for the vanity, but I am concerned, I work in the hospitality industry, always have. There have always been highs and lows, but this is the low of lows.

With the government mandate of social distancing, I'm afraid that there will be no big gatherings,such as wedding receptions, proms, family reuions, company meetings, etc in the future.

quote:

To: DallasBiff
80,000 US citizens died of the flu the winter of 2018 and nobody fluttered an eyelash because propaganda media didn’t think of exploiting it by celebrating every death.

They have finally accomplished through a hoax “pandemic” what they have been trying to do for decades with “climate change.”

That should tell you something.

9 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:25:35 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (If you don't recognize that as sarcasm you are dumber than a bag of hammers.)

It's funny to think of this as him not knowing how many daughters he actually has.

quote:

It will take time but all will be back to normal. The social distancing deal will be around for a long time but gatherings will happen, people will drink at parties and forget about it etc.

I know as a Father to 22 and 26 daughters that will be marrying within the next 2-3 years, I will not allow this BS to get in the way.

11 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:25:52 PM by albie

*death rates related to COVID-19 increase 4x*

quote:

Don’t worry. American’s have short attention spans and short term memory for this type of thing especially since it didn’t turn into the zombie apocalypse it was predicted to be by the ‘experts’. Summer is coming and people will be ready to go out and enjoy it. Maybe people will take more precautions when the typical cold and flu seasons come around again.

14 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:27:15 PM by MagnoliaB ( You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime you will find you get what you need.)

quote:

Don't worry. People are and have been disobeying the government shut-in orders. It is not in the character of real Americans to not exercise their constitutional right of free association. The reason being is that our rights come from God and they reflect human nature which was also created by God. It is our nature to be together.
If our rights are not restored, Americans will revolt and slaughter every sticking Rat until our rights are fully restore. I only hope that this shut-in has caused many more Americans to be question all the rights that have been partly restricted by government over the years.

It is the responsibility of every older conservative American to educate younger generations about the freedoms and liberties that we once had. Speak of those days fondly and infect young ones with a burning desire for freedom. Above all else, they need to know that freedom makes life worth living and all dreams possible.

52 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:38:21 PM by ConservativeInPA (It's official! I'm nominated for the 2020 Mr. Hyperbole and Sarcasm Award.)

But TRUMP is the best BUSINESS MAN leader we've ever had! :trumpfap:

quote:

The world will never be the same.

Just like 9/11 changed so many things, the Wuhan Virus will change many things.

What those changes are, we still do not know...but we now can see how abusive gov’t can be.

We have been given warnings about big gov’t.....FISA abuse, surveillance of citizens without permission, quarantines, suspension of rights, gun confiscation, etc.

We will not be given warnings forever. Soon, it will be too late.

19 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:28:47 PM by Erik Latranyi (The Democratic Party is communism)

quote:

To: boxlunch
The one thing we cant forget is who started this virus and how, and who in this country took huge advantage it to hurt America and President Trump. We need to get everything p, all manufacturing out of China, and get China out of the US and universities. And also remember the Democrats, Commiemedia and Hollywood were shrieking like banshees the whole time.

27 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:31:50 PM by boxlunch (Pray for President Trump! Break up the Chicomm/Demomafia/Lying media/Deep State cartel)

quote:

I’m sure being in the hospitality industry, this is an unprecedented situation and I can understand your anguish. I know it doesn’t seem possible now, but it will get better. The human race has survived a lot, and it will survive this and you will too.

I can’t imagine a person better suited to navigate us out of this mess than Pres. Trump. It’s like a bit of divine intervention put him on the bridge at this moment in history. We’re going to be ok. You’re going to be ok.

36 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:33:32 PM by Flick Lives (A liberal is someone who worries that somewhere, someone is enjoying life.)

quote:

Keep Calm and Vote Trump.
If the libs win, it’s over.

46 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:36:35 PM by outofsalt (If history teaches us anything, it's that history rarely teaches anything.)

quote:

Trump is the Queen of Battle. No homo.

65 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:45:09 PM by Kalija (Have a drink on me)

*willfully ignores The loving Great Depression*

quote:

To: AppyPappy
We got the Roaring Twenties, right after the 1918 Pandemic died down.

23 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:29:44 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

:quagmire:

quote:

Just advertise the gatherings on Grinder and Tinder. Apparently gatherings advertised there are OK.
Good Luck!

61 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:42:31 PM by caltaxed (ake)

And I should know since I've been alive since Pontius Pilate :bahgawd:

quote:

The media is/are all in against President Trump. They are trying everything to get rid of him. First they tried to hound him out of office by getting Republicans to turn against him, then by trying to paint him as a traitor, then as a criminal, then they tried to impeach him. He was cruising to reelection on the strength of the economy so they created the pandemic hoax to knock the economy down.

Creating a crisis is not that hard. The 2008 meltdown was started by Chuck Schumer when he went before the Senate and said Indy Mac Bank is insolvent. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t, but it set the dominoes to falling. ng to a financial crisis that caused McCain to suspend his campaign to deal with it. He thought he would look presidential, but all he did was give Obama the credibility of being his equal.

The hatred for Donald Trump is as bad as I have ever seen for anyone since Pontius Pilate. They are blind to the troubles of the eggs that have to be broken to make their omelet. Deaths? The more the better. Unemployment? The more the better. Businesses shut down forever? The more the better. National Debt? The more the better. Any price to get Donald Trump out of office, and to get any Democrat it doesn’t matter who into office. It truly does not matter to them which Democrat gets into office.

67 posted on 4/17/2020, 3:47:44 PM by webheart (L)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Outside of getting the cert you use nginx (and possibly an out-of-date one at that), it is literally a couple lines in a config file 🤷‍♂️
Woo hoo!! We're up!!

Jim Robinson posted:

Renewing an SSL certificate used to be easy. Basicly one click. Not necessarily so anymore. This one was a bear.

Anyway, it appears our certificate is up and we're officially secure again!

Thank you John!

quote:

"Continue to website (not recommended)"
Au Contraire, it's Free Republic, a trusted site in my book, HTTPS or not.

8 posted on 4/18/2020, 4:20:00 PM by Yo-Yo ( is the /sarc tag really necessary?)

quote:

To: Jim Robinson; John Robinson
Thanks, John. It’s bad enough to import and install an end-user cert, I never had to do it on a server. Have a beer on me.

11 posted on 4/18/2020, 4:20:53 PM by Viking2002 (Why should I walk into the great unknown, when I can sit here, and throw my bones?)

quote:

How about some donations to get this FReepathon moving again?

If you gave last time, please do it again so that it doesn’t go on for weeks on end.

We NEED Free Republic! Nothing like it!

23 posted on 4/18/2020, 4:38:34 PM by Exit148

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever
Woo!!! That was scary! So THANKFULL for YOU and your CREATION of this Website...FREE REPULIC! Its the ONLY place I can go for TRUTH and INTELLiGENCE!!!

29 posted on 4/18/2020, 4:44:07 PM by starsandstrips

Assuming JR hits his target donations and they're not entirely fabricated he nets $352,000‬ a year :newlol:.

More drivel from Epoch Times :tinfoil:
China Hasn’t Let Outside Scientists Enter Wuhan Lab: US Secretary of State

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie
So the US has funded this lab and the ChiComs won’t let anyone in the labs...screw those SOB’s. We need to impose a Wuhan Virus tax on any goods or services provided by China until they repay for the damage to the US economy and US CITIZENS finances and a tax on goods and services coming from any country who is doing business with China....cripple their economy!

4 posted on 4/18/2020, 2:49:36 PM by RouxStir (No peein' in the gene pool.)

quote:

To: RouxStir
Excellent suggestion.

Wuhan Virus damage tax on any goods or services provided by China until they repay for the damages to the US economy and US CITIZENS finances and a tax on goods and services coming from any country who is doing business with China....cripple their economy!

First, seize their liquid assets in our country and then put liens on their properties in America like their pork raising industry, slaughter of pigs/hogs and end products like Smithfield products.

Then, seize/freeze their titles/cash on the massive land/improvements they own in America. Turn our lawyers loose with a 20% finders fee on any hidden cash asset in America.

10 posted on 4/18/2020, 4:13:26 PM by Grampa Dave (Are the ChiComs, their blatant ownership of America, fake news media/CNN, the real Deep Staters?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]
Cute. Somehow I think suggesting we find all the trillions of dollars the ultra wealthy are stashing overseas would be viewed as COMMUNISM :byodood:

This makes me very comfortable knowing that the President of the United States thinks exactly like these morons :shepface:

quote:

And if the Chinese cash in on the US treasuries?

12 posted on 4/18/2020, 6:10:29 PM by CatOwner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CatOwner
Do ‘t pay them.

13 posted on 4/18/2020, 6:45:26 PM by Uncle Miltie (BOYCOTT CHINA! - spread the word .... (China is the Sick Man of Asia with a very small penis))

quote:

If the Wuhan lab was not the source of this plague China would welcome all to come in and exam the lab and their records. Most of those records are electronic and now deleted. The paper records that scientists keep before converting them to electronic records have been burned. The few scientist researchers that spoke out a few months past have been disappeared. Hopefully they are in jail. I suspect they are dead via lead poisoning. They can never be allowed to speak thus I really think they are dead.

The Chinese government knew what this was. They isolated Wuhan from the rest of China. They did not stop international flights in an out of Wuhan and knew full well it would spread this disease world wide. They knew they were going to take an economic hit due to the disease. They decided to give the same hit to the rest of the world.

This was an act of war. THEY MUST PAY! We can bomb them and they can bomb us. This is a lose lose scenario. We can tell them all the money we have borrowed from them is null and void. We can bring our manufacturing back home.

Europe must do the same and China would then collapse economically.

11 posted on 4/18/2020, 6:08:41 PM by cpdiii (cane cutter, deckhand, oil field trash, geologist, pilot, pharmacist, Constitution worth dying for)

quote:

To: cpdiii
We can expel ALL Chinese students, researchers, reporters, Consulate staff and businessmen from the country, cut off all funding for their education, research, business licenscing, seize “patents”, etc.

Also investigate all US politicians who work for Red Chinese as lobbyists, business consultants, etc. Cancel their passports on national security grounds. Cancel financial transaction methods between the US and Red China.

And just for shits and grins, give the Republic of China, Taiwan, about 50 nuclear weapons, enough to destroy the eastern half of Red China if they are attacked. Good-by Peking, Shanghai, Yunnan Province (the opium/heroin capital of Red China), and all of the other major cities that are within a thousand miles of the China Sea/Sea of Japan.

Ah hell, take out Hainan Island as payback for their shooting down American aircraft during the Vietnam War, including killing those who survived (Lt. Dunn, for one - Maureen (d)- I owe you this one. I remember your pain).

16 posted on 4/18/2020, 9:50:43 PM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

quote:

Nuke the little yellow dog-eating bastard$ till they glow in the dark so they are easier to spot with a sniper scope.

18 posted on 4/18/2020, 11:42:57 PM by RasterMaster ("Towering genius disdains a beaten path." - Abraham Lincoln)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump Invokes the DPA to Protect the Nation’s Food Supply Chain

quote:

To: EyesOfTX
[ Trump Invokes the DPA to Protect the Nation’s Food Supply Chain ]

Good job PRESIDENT Trump!!! May God bless you and protect you!

May all of your lying enemies be confounded.

62 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:43:46 PM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ......)

quote:

To: EyesOfTX; carriage_hill
Keeping PORK plants open during RAMALAMADINGDONG!

More WINNING!

68 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:46:44 PM by lightman (I am a binary Trinitarian. Deal with it!)

quote:

Please keep track of all the Chinese (CP) owned/controlled corporations in America. Could come in handy later.

6 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:07:37 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)

quote:

"Please keep track of all the Chinese (CP) owned/controlled
corporations in America. Could come in handy later."

Nationalize and turn over to Americans, ALL such businesses
as the "bill" for our damages suffered due to their actions.

Start with the Enemedia.

~Easy

21 posted on 04/28/2020 1:20:51 PM PDT by EasySt (Say not this is the truth, but so it seems to me to be, as I see this thing I think I see #KAG)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

The chud battle cry :mrapig:

quote:

Give me Bacon, or Give me Death!!

10 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:11:36 PM by Macoozie (Handcuffs and Orange Jumpsuits)

quote:

To: Macoozie
We might have to build a few Wet Markets to keep up with the demand for meat.

15 posted on 04/28/2020 1:12:30 PM PDT by oldasrocks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SuperLuminal
So now .gov will force people to work and produce a product, and at the same time people are in rebellion at what .gov tells to do.
Instead of letting food rot or be plowed over, .gov has a chance to purchase food products at a deal for long term storage if they have such a capability.

This use of of the dpa seems like a wet dream for a progressive.

29 posted on 04/28/2020 1:25:21 PM PDT by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Theoria
Don’t be fooled. Sick people aren’t going to be forced to work. This will mostly be a way to limit the ridiculous liability processors could face, as well as making sure ChiComs and other owners are not just sabotaging production.

38 posted on 04/28/2020 1:30:54 PM PDT by jjotto (“Blessed are You LORD, who crushes enemies and subdues the wicked.”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Theoria
Government telling corporations what to produce is one of the hallmarks of a Fascist or NAZI (i.e. ‘progressive’) economic system. Marxist communism calls for direct government ownership of the ‘means of production’. Fascism allows for private ownership of the means of production — but, also allows for the government to do central planning and issuing corporations quotas to fill, and mandates to produce particular items.

Emergency measures, such as those allowed under the DPA, are sometimes necessary; and, this appears to be one of those times. However, you’re quite correct — it’s no solution for the long term. No centrally-planned (Fascist, NAZI, Communist, whatever) economy has ever succeeded in the long term, anywhere on this planet.

129 posted on 04/28/2020 4:19:33 PM PDT by USFRIENDINVICTORIA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RatRipper
I read in some science publication a couple of weeks ago that every person carries between 5 to 7 active viruses in their system at any time.
They don’t bother most of us.

37 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:30:39 PM by gov_bean_ counter (AOC the bartender would have had to work on the second floor at Miss KittyÂ’s saloon...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MeneMeneTekelUpharsin
That sums it up. The BAD side is actively rooting that we have massive food shortages and riots. They do NOTHING to help or improve the situation, just flame fears and hatred. Democrats will literally do ANYTHING to get Trump out. I’ve never seen such a group of deranged and probably clinically insane people in my life.

42 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:33:11 PM by ProtectOurFreedom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]
FReepers: I’ve never seen such a group of deranged and probably clinically insane people in my life.

Who would have guessed that medical science was so difficult? :rolleyes:

quote:

This has become a ridiculous mess. I realize the politicians are doing what they think they have to do but the only real solution lies with effective vaccines and treatments. Nothing else is sustainable.

With trillions of dollars available (apparently) to throw at bandaids one would think the collective body of scientists throughout the entire world could fix this ... not in 18 months ... but now.

75 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:52:32 PM by plain talk

Some classic freeper :tinfoil:

quote:

If anyone had any doubts about the militant religious virulence of the anti-American global socialist drive, to forceably enslave American society — or of their deeply motivated injurious attack which President Trump has been facing since at least the beginning of 2016, the social and economic marxists in America, and around the world, are really exposing it all now!

What we are facing now with the U.S. Fauci/Gates/80’s RUS Gorky-400(Wuhan)poc [see links below]/Pasteur L4 lab (in Wuhan), linked directly to the CCP Wuhan P4/L4 lab, (*directly following the energy economy collapse in Russia, and a real Chinese/Hong Kong (China stripped) economic collapse what is shaping up to be at the very least, yet another “deep state” and international marxist conspiracy to overpower, and finally subjugate American society, is not at all unlike the very real “deep state” conspiring internationally, including with Kryemil OP poc derived “dossier”, to not only take down a president and ruin all of his efforts, but also again, to forceably enslave the U.S. society!

Massive multi-decade US funding of bio engineering knowledge ajoinment, kicked off by Bill Clinton (*largely A. Fauci directed), involving Russian Molecular Bio L4 labs research, and special Russian accesses granted to U.S. L4 bio facilities —

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK201553/

Russia Bio Weapons Lab explosion and fire, September 2019 —

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9943121/gas-explosion-rips-russian-laboratory-smallpox-ebola-plauge-anthrax/

RUS HIV-AIDS/SARS/Coronavirus engineer and program names involved over time in global Pasteur Institute L4 labs, and involved in Fauci research teams/Gates invested labs, and CCP P4/L4 Wuhan labs —

Pasteur Institute L4 Labs = Co-opted Russian and Chinese bio engineering and weapons poc’s, and continued global development reach (Paris, Milan, Tehran, Cuba, Wuhan)

https://www.nti.org/learn/facilities/311/

103 posted on 4/28/2020, 3:09:23 PM by patriotfury ((May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tents!))

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Proclamation of LAW Day

TORMP posted:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, in accordance with Public Law 87–20, as amended, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2020, as Law Day, U.S.A. I urge all Americans, including government officials, to observe this day by reflecting upon the importance of the rule of law in our Nation and displaying the flag of the United States in support of this national observance; and I especially urge the legal profession, the press, and the radio, television, and media industries to promote and to participate in the observance of this day.

I'm guessing the first one means the Confederate Flag

quote:

To: 2Dreamin
I already Fly our Nation’s flag every day. I think tomorrow we will also fly the ‘Betsy Ross flag’

I also have the Gadsden flag and the Molon Labe lag along with a few others.

12 posted on 4/30/2020, 1:46:55 PM by Dacula (Day 6 of Georgia opening up and I am still alive)

quote:

Federal marshals swarming the treasonous hierarchies of evil, thriving in and around DC, is what’s needed.

Probably too much for any man, even any administration. Andrew Jackson, where are you.....

23 posted on 4/30/2020, 5:25:53 PM by veracious (UN=OIC=Islam; USgov may be radically changed, just amend USConstitution)

quote:

” importance of the rule of law in our Nation”

To Trump: YOU FIRST!

Where are the prosecutions of the democrats??? There is no rule of law anymore.

27 posted on 4/30/2020, 6:51:33 PM by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Have!)

quote:

To: CodeToad
We all know that the level of treason is deep and wide. We have been infiltrated at every level of government. It is no easy task to just start jailing people. You have to be systematic and methodical to prosecute. The time is come and we can get the popcorn. Happy Law Day. God Bless Trump.

28 posted on 4/30/2020, 7:40:47 PM by 2Dreamin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

Or, you can get tired of waiting and do it French style. But that didn’t work very well for them, either.

33 posted on 5/1/2020, 6:50:21 AM by Eleutheria5 ("SHUT UP!" he explained.Ar)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

Democrats Are Using Your Tax Dollars To Silence You and Defeat President Trump in 2020.

quote:

To: ransomnote
If Americans are ever to be free we need to cut down the federal government the size it was before the World War I.

America got along just fine before the communist welfare state was imposed on by voluntary charity and charitable organizations. The government is stealing from us to control us.

There needs to be a constitutional amendment that abolishes the federal income tax and forbids federal welfare payments for any reason. If any State wants to step up and fill the gaps then fine because we can always vote with our feet move to another State.

3 posted on 5/2/2020, 2:43:58 PM by wildcard_redneck ("Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.")

quote:

To: ransomnote
That’s why my social media go to is FR, Gab, and BITCHUTE.

Also, since taxpayer dollars were used to set up the other sites such as facebook and google, I do not believe that they should be able to ‘”censor” free speech.

Because of their origin, they are not a truly private company-they should be treated as the “town square”.

Many of the voices kicked off of twitter have switched to Gab.

4 posted on 5/2/2020, 2:50:34 PM by greeneyes ( Moderation In Pursuit of Justice is NO Virtue--LET FREEDOM RING)

Fascism: Oregon Democrat Governor Extends Lockdown to July 6

quote:

The lockdown of Americans for a typical flu is nothing but total war on the middle class and working poor.
If the government can declare your livelihood “nonessential” then they soon will be calling you “nonessential”. When this country sinks into another great depression and the government can no longer print enough money to feed you then they will let you starve to death.

it is long past time for Americans to push back against the fascist lockdown and to take our freedoms and lives back.

12 posted on 5/2/2020, 2:18:36 PM by wildcard_redneck ("Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither”)

quote:

To: wildcard_redneck
.. and then the Communist Chinese army marches in to take us over.. DemonRats will welcome them. Sounds far-fetched doesn’t it.. A lot of things happening now once seemed prosperous.

23 posted on 05/02/2020 2:25:38 PM PDT by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." -GW)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DivineMomentsOfTruth
”Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.“
Joseph Heller, Catch-22
29 posted on 05/02/2020 2:30:53 PM PDT by wildcard_redneck ("Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

Well,here we go. It seems it is down to the people. We will see who wants to be free and which side wants to back up their beliefs. America can vote all this out which is unlikely,we can have a Civil War and make our cities look like those in Syria and Iraq or nothing will happens and America will just continue to evolve/turn blue into something that resembles Nazi Germany,Soviet Union and China run by the DNC which is run by Soros and company.

20 posted on 5/2/2020, 2:22:18 PM by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

quote:

“we have a distressing and growing dichotomy in our country now between Free states and Prison states, one that breaks down almost exclusively along party lines. States with conservative Republican governors are by and large the Free states, and states with leftist/fascist Democrat governors are by and large Prison states.”

Good point. That was established years ago when Antifa fascist goons and BLM racists tried to start riots in southern free states. These commies and fascists were arrested under southern state anti-klan laws and shipped off to state prisons.

No, you never read about that because the Nazi media doesn’t want their useful idiots to know they can be sent to prison and even executed under southern state anti-klan laws.

25 posted on 5/2/2020, 2:28:20 PM by sergeantdave (Teach a man to fish and he'll steal your gear and sell it)

quote:

When does the Revolution begin?

37 posted on 5/2/2020, 2:54:33 PM by Taxman ((We will never be a truly FRee people so long as we have the income tax and the IRS!))

kik2dagroin fucked around with this message at 00:14 on May 3, 2020

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Would you wear a mask that said "Make America Great Again"?

quote:

To: wanganghi
Yes. YES I would. To just watch Karens twitch.

2 posted on 5/25/2020, 5:17:16 PM by smvoice (I WILL NOT WEAR THE RIBBON.)

quote:

NO, I will not wear a mask.

3 posted on 5/25/2020, 5:17:58 PM by caver

quote:

Yep.

Where can I buy one?

5 posted on 5/25/2020, 5:18:17 PM by Candor7 (Obama fascism:)

It's almost like gloating how you're a conservative and therefore better than makes you a giant douche to normal people :hmmyes:

quote:

Discretion is the better part of valor.
I support my President in every way I can but I have no desire to antagonize people who may have a different view.

8 posted on 5/25/2020, 5:19:48 PM by Sacajaweau

quote:

To: Sacajaweau
Agreed. I innocently wore a MAGA hat on Inauguration Day and some thug (probably Antifa) shoved me to the sidewalk! I read in the paper that he was arrested that day. (I found his name on social media.) And there was the time I put a Reagan bumper sticker on my car and someone bashed in my windshield.

18 posted on 05/25/2020 5:24:29 PM PDT by maro (MAGA!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: maro
> And there was the time I put a Reagan bumper sticker on my car and someone bashed in my windshield. <

A friend of mine goes fishing in Canada. And more often than not the border police would pull him over for a little chat. He finally figured out why: He had an NRA bumper sticker.

He removed the sticker. No more hassles at the border.

38 posted on 05/25/2020 5:41:32 PM PDT by Leaning Right (I have already previewed or do not wish to preview this composition.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

By not wearing a mask, one is participating in MAGA.
If your state/county/city requires a mask, don a Halloween mask.

Maybe just a panty hose stocking over your head like you were to rob a bank.

25 posted on 5/25/2020, 5:30:32 PM by Deaf Smith (When a Texan takes his chances, chances will be taken th sprayat's fore<p> sure)

quote:

I would pay to see an attractive woman wearing a mask featuring a downward pointing arrow and the text:
My Breasts are Down There

51 posted on 5/25/2020, 6:04:26 PM by who_would_fardels_bear

:ironicat:

quote:

To: Sacajaweau
Gee, remember the good old days when people were free to express their opinions without fear of physical attack?

23 posted on 5/25/2020, 5:26:50 PM by Kickass Conservative (Kill a Commie for your Mommy.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kickass Conservative
People are nuts. I mean people are also screaming at people from China to get out of the country. People are nuts!!!!!

58 posted on 05/25/2020 6:13:18 PM PDT by napscoordinator (Trump/Hunter, jr for President/Vice President 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

I would wear a MAGA mask.

I wear a mask every time I go to a store.

And I’m not opposed to reasonable mandatory masks rules while the virus is still circulating with exceptions for people with medical conditions and kids 2 and under.

The faster we beat the virus, the faster we get back to normal.

75 posted on 05/25/2020 6:42:43 PM PDT by DannyTN

quote:

To: DannyTN
“The faster we beat the virus, the faster we get back to normal.”

Yup. Sometimes people get all emotionally worked up and forget about that part.

76 posted on 05/25/2020 6:45:39 PM PDT by LouieFisk
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies ]

Oh yeah, I am so triggered :jerkbag:

quote:

To: smvoice
Buy a cheap white fabric mask, take a black marker and write “TRUMP 2020” on it. If you HAVE to go into a store that requires a mask, put it on and watch liberal heads explode.

I fully expect that the next edict would be that the mask must not have a political slogan on it.

81 posted on 5/25/2020, 7:03:04 PM by Oatka

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
:godwinning: To the surprise of no one in this thread freepers are rubbing this red meat raw:godwinning:
President Trump to declare ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization

quote:

To: SamAdams76
Thank you, Mr. President.

Now please exterminate them.

8 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:34:08 AM by chris37 (China's Gift wasn't born in a bowl of bat soup.)

quote:

Get soros, he is the ring leader and the funder!

11 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:34:40 AM by ronnie raygun

quote:

To: ronnie raygun
and celebrities who are all safe and tucked away in their Malibu mansions are paying the bail

58 posted on 05/31/2020 9:43:44 AM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

quote:

freeze their assets

18 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:36:44 AM by a fool in paradise (Joe Biden- "First thing I'd do is repeal those Trump tax cuts." (May 4th, 2019))

quote:

To: a fool in paradise
“freeze their assets”

They have no assets.

They have no membership list.

They are Anarchists

40 posted on 05/31/2020 9:40:54 AM PDT by Meatspace
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Meatspace
>>They have no assets.

They have no membership list.

They are Anarchists<<

I disagree. They know where and when to show up, they are equipped with professionally-created signs and there are other indications of organization and $$.

The most important thing is when they gather to “protest” (read: do violence), they can be arrested on sight.

98 posted on 05/31/2020 9:55:07 AM PDT by freedumb2003 ("DonÂ’t mistake activity for achievement." - John Wooden)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

They played right into his pocket.

He wasn’t stampeded to declare martial law. He did not turn out the army. He did not react as they expected.

But since Cruz was unable to get the legislature to declare the antis a terroist organization, they allowed themselves to spring a trap of their own making

26 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:38:03 AM by OpusatFR

quote:

And then........Nothing

28 posted on 05/31/2020 9:38:44 AM PDT by The Toll

quote:

To: The Toll
And then........Nothing
No bro. Asset seizures; wiretapping; then arrests.

37 posted on 05/31/2020 9:40:10 AM PDT by Lazamataz (China is the single source of evil in the entire world.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Lazamataz
4chan has been IDing a lot of these dirtbags. Get out the popcorn.

110 posted on 05/31/2020 9:57:14 AM PDT by RushIsMyTeddyBear ("Progressives" (elitist Communists) "Love you to death".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies ]

quote:

This should have been done years ago, but I have to remind myself that Hillary Clinton would have made Antifa a branch of the Federal government if she had been elected.

The restoration of law and order in our Democrat controlled cities will require the arrest of George Soros and his compatriots, and the trials and public hangings of those Antifa members and other agitators responsible for what’s happened these past few days.

The sooner this starts the better.

38 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:40:25 AM by Junk Silver (If we're "all in this together" name one government employee or bureaucrat who has been laid off.)

quote:

ABOUT TIME..took 3 yrs but Im happy its done..now what happens..can we take them out ISIS style??
The looting cockroaches here in LA last night were NOT Antifa though, they showed them all on TV, young black men/women stealing everything in sight, mexican gang bangers flashing gang signs, so its a mix of all the pond scum

51 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:43:14 AM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: rainee
Can POTUS declare this on own?

52 posted on 05/31/2020 9:43:18 AM PDT by rainee (Her)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: rainee
Can POTUS declare this on own?
YES!

174 posted on 05/31/2020 10:17:55 AM PDT by painter ( Isaiah: �Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Mr. Rabbit
Like you, I think Trump should have done this long ago. But I think the timing here is good. Had this been done earlier, some could have made the case that Trump was unfairly targeting his political enemies. Now, with looting and arson going on around the country, nobody will be able to credibly make that argument anymore.

68 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:46:02 AM by SamAdams76

quote:

To: maggief
Arrest Ellison and all those Hollywood fools giving money for Bail

75 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:47:44 AM by butlerweave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

quote:

Every police force in the US needs to hire a dropout 20-something to monitor radical Facebook groups, dark web traffic, and other coordination platforms used by these communists. The goal is to anticipate riots, and locate their cash sponsors.

83 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:49:46 AM by Oldeconomybuyer (The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.)

quote:

To: V_TWIN
The ACLU will come to their defense soon.

95 posted on 05/31/2020 9:54:46 AM PDT by a fool in paradise (Joe Biden- "First thing I'd do is repeal those Trump tax cuts." (May 4th, 2019))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: a fool in paradise
“The ACLU will come to their defense soon.”

They go to jail 1st. Time to play offense.

120 posted on 05/31/2020 9:58:34 AM PDT by V_TWIN
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 95 | View Replies ]

quote:

Put bounties on them, dead or alive, and let citizens help take out the trash.
I prefer dead.

105 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:56:04 AM by Envisioning (Carry safe, always carry, everyday, everywhere.)

quote:

Finally, now it can be publicly approved that flying the commie antifa flag or displaying the emblem can be considered as obscene and violent as a swastika has been.
Antifa, the new nazi/commie target. Now when they act openly it can be open season on commies.

117 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:58:14 AM by redcatcherb412

quote:

To: csvset
If this results in nothing more than Barr walking to a podium, clenching his fist and saying he’s “appalled”, then forget it. Antifa will laugh and go about their business as usual.

I want to see real action, heavy-handed and effective at stopping this scourge, which is tearing our country apart and demoralizing our people!
Ringleaders jailed and the organization demolished. Nothing less will do.

126 posted on 5/31/2020, 9:59:21 AM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)

quote:

Why not call an organization like Antifa that causes mayhem, destruction, fear and terror a terrorist organization? Sorta like 1 + 1 still equals two.

God bless Mr. Trump. Hardly any time to breathe between one type of attack on America and another.

I am praying for Mr. Trump during this turbulent time when the spirit of antichrist mainly through the Left is pulling out all the stops to pull down America and keep Mr. Trump from being elected. God is faithful. I believe God has good things in store of America and Mr. Trump is an important part of it.

131 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:02:15 AM by Jim W N (MAGA by restoring the Gospel of the Grace of Christ and our Free Constitutional Republic!)

quote:

To: datura
GITMO!!! THAT would be GREAT!!! Was it just a rumor that GITMO had been EXPANDED?

143 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:06:08 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 135 | View Replies]

quote:

Not a moment too soon. I just watched an interview — Steve Crowder/ with Elijah Schaeffer, journalist, and his producer; found it on Whatfinger; they were driving fast away from Dallas riots last night. He was wide-eyed. He said he has covered war zones in Somalia, Egypt - all over the world.

“This was a war zone, folks. the Swat Teams were out of control. The police were out of control. I’m not going to call it ‘peaceful protests.’ it is a Communist Insurgency.’ there were guys with pallets of bricks, directing people - go down there, smash the bank, when you get in ....’ He said there was a guy protecting his shop with a machete - they stoned him ‘to a pulp.’

163 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:14:31 AM by bboop (does not suffer fools gladly)

quote:

Yes!
ANTIFA = DemocRAT Party’s Hitler Jugend

168 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:15:28 AM by Chgogal (Wuhan Virus, Chinese Virus, Kung Fu Virus - Wuhan Chinese Kung Fu Virus aka CCP virus.)

quote:

While your at it Mr. President, you need to designate MS13, Los Zetas, and any other cartels as a terrorist organization.

And...put a price on their heads! Time to exterminate these cockroaches.

188 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:30:09 AM by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal the 16th Amendment)

quote:

To: Fresh Wind
Wray needs to be fired, stat.
I would do to him what a Chinese Emperor did to his harem of concubines who would not respond to the instructors teaching them a dance routine for his entertainment. He had about 10 of the instructors beheaded in front of all of them, chose the same amount more, and told them to get the program done. It got done.

196 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:38:44 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 132 | View Replies]

quote:

This opens up a vast range of legal options for the government to act against the organizers.

To include renditions and targeted assassination, per Obama. And Bush. It basically nullifies the Bill of Rights for antifa members.

Every means of surveillance available will also be employed. And their funding traced, worldwide.

They are now Al Qaeda.

202 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:43:09 AM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

quote:

To: OpusatFR
I missed that about the 6666 Bill Gates vacene....can you post a link..thanks.

205 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:44:59 AM by spokeshave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

YES!!!

Good now shut them all down!

Arrest everyone affiliated with them!

GITMO their rear end!

213 posted on 5/31/2020, 10:53:25 AM by Enlightened1

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
In which NELSON111, sporting a 1998 regdate, actually calls out various freepers for being fascist toadies and they predictably ignore the fact that they're transparent hypocrites.
Democrat rioters turning D.C. into Mogadishu, set St John's Church ablaze, neighborhoods near White House under siege
I checked to see if the comment was cached but couldn't find it. I am going to guess it was something so vile the freep admins had to remove it and yet freeper datura's comment below about mowing down or sniping protestors is absolutely fine :shrug:

quote:

Comment #19 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: lightman
Oh - you want Martial law? A suspension of the constitution? So - now it's OK because you perceive this as a threat the governors can't handle?
Gotcha.

36 posted on 5/31/2020, 8:00:48 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")

quote:

Oh, so you are siding with the antifa subhumans? You agree with the damnable crimes of the violent terrorists? You don’t want to see the heads of communists bashed?

Gotcha.

77 posted on 05/31/2020 8:23:09 PM PDT by CrimsonTidegirl (“Welcome Down to my Planet Hell”- Nightwish)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: CrimsonTidegirl
YEah - because that is what I said. MORON.

83 posted on 05/31/2020 8:25:42 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies ]

quote:

Grow up. MORON.

90 posted on 05/31/2020 8:27:33 PM PDT by CrimsonTidegirl (“Welcome Down to my Planet Hell”- Nightwish)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 83 | View Replies ]

This is the alleged person that started the fire, just for context.

quote:

To: eyedigress
If you think Antifa are the only ones agitating - you’re clueless. Looked into the first guy that broke the first window in MSP yet? Seen who he was? He wasn’t Antifa...not even close. This isn’t just Antifa. Are they there? Yep - in force - but it isn’t just them trying to fan these flames - and it isn’t just a bunch of angry blacks - yet many here want to put it into a nice little package and shoot at it.

101 posted on 05/31/2020 8:32:10 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies ]

quote:

So who else are agitating?

128 posted on 05/31/2020 8:52:17 PM PDT by apoliticalone
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 101 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: apoliticalone
Did you see who was arrested for starting the Nashville courthouse fire? Go investigate. Go ahead. Look behind the curtain. He's not Antifa...even though I am sure if I were to look on the live threads on here you all were blaming it on them
Nope - he was a member of the 3%ers.

Yeah - sucks to be wrong huh?

https://twitter.com/shannonkatt/status/1267317996781002752

188 posted on 05/31/2020 10:12:57 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 128 | View Replies ]

quote:

He’s a right winger?? how do you know?

Looks like a ton of lefty SJW I see all over social media

193 posted on 05/31/2020 10:28:52 PM PDT by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 188 | View Replies ]

quote:

ctfw529

@ctfw529
·
2h
Replying to
@shannonkatt
@JoeNBC
and 2 others
that’s not a 3%er tattoo, it’s missing the stars and the Roman numerals shouldn’t be different lengths...it’s a monster energy tattoo...

208 posted on 06/01/2020 1:06:13 AM PDT by blueplum ("...this moment is your moment: it belongs to you... " President Donald J. Trump, Jan 20, 2017))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 188 | View Replies ]

"Get off of this echo chamber and into these other modern ones!"

quote:

To: apoliticalone
Deep state agitators and there are far right-wing agistators there as well. Get off of FR and out of the echo chamber and get on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. There are tons of evidence that this goes well beyond Antifa.
Copy/Paste and go redpill yourself. Ask yourself how he carries himself - why the umbrella - the look - and all sorts of other questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCb17RjUTQ

133 posted on 5/31/2020, 8:58:56 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 128 | View Replies]

quote:

Deep state players are the ones running the ChiCom errands, not right wing at all, but are actually the New World Order types. They are the overall organizers, and are the ones giving the orders on the field.

This is insurrection, plain and simple, and now it is time to begin grazing fire on specific gatherings. Those leaders behind need some of their shields cleared so snipers can reach out and touch them.

They are known entities, and post curfew all present are enemy combatants.

Once these “leaders” are silenced with prejudice in front of their pawns, this uprising will dissolve, their foot soldiers will see they have been fools.

Call me a tyrant all you want. I am a soldier first, and you or your name calling means jack to me.

158 posted on 05/31/2020 9:19:10 PM PDT by datura
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 133 | View Replies ]

Wikipedia posted:

Grazing fire is a term used in military science and defined by NATO and the US Department Of Defense as “Fire approximately parallel to the ground where the center of the cone of fire does not rise above one meter from the ground.”[1] Grazing fire is often performed by machine guns. It is tactically advantageous when attempting to cut off an infantry ground assault or counter-attack.[2]
Grazing fire is so named because it cuts the vegetation low as though a herd of cattle had been grazing there. The optimal height of fire should be at knee height. In addition to keeping the enemy pinned down, anybody wounded or going to cover will fall into the line of fire, not out of it.

quote:

Nevermind you have a sleeper account I see, and pop up to trash conservatives or the right every now and again from your posting history.

167 posted on 05/31/2020 9:25:24 PM PDT by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 157 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: snarkytart
That's about the stupidest accusation anyone can make.
If you call trashing "conservatives" holding them accountable because they won't criticize people for the same thing they criticized a democrat for - then "guilty"

And that is what is wrong with the GOP. Obama can put forth a budget with a trillion $ deficit and he's the devil. Trump=$1.3 trillion pre-covid and folks like you are quiet. Folks like me say something and we get accused of trashing conservatives.

Yeah - YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Enjoy your $30 Trillion deficit that you are not angry about.

170 posted on 05/31/2020 9:29:34 PM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 167 | View Replies ]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump officially suggests delaying the election
OP is link to original tweet. This is a fairly lively thread, over 300 posts when I wrote this.

quote:

To: maxtheripper
He didn’t suggest it. He asked the question. He is the master troll.

7 posted on 7/30/2020, 6:17:25 AM by cuban leaf (The political war playing out in every country now: Globalists vs Nationalists)
Trump being the master troll is a common theme.

Relax folks he's not a power hungry authoritarian, he's just practicing his rhetorical judo!

quote:

To: CaptainMorgantown
He’s just using their own arguments against them. That’s it. Misdirection. This is going to be good for a couple of news cycles, at least.

95 posted on 07/30/2020 7:11:57 AM PDT by RinaseaofDs
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

The Dems owe Trump another two years just because of the Mueller investigation and all the Russia, Russia, Russia BS.

15 posted on 7/30/2020, 6:19:03 AM by bk1000 (Banned from Breitbart)

quote:

To: bk1000
The Dems owe Trump another two years just because of the Mueller investigation and all the Russia, Russia, Russia BS.

More like three years. They sabotaged his presidency and and may well be rewarded for it.

150 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:40:23 AM by Starboard

How's the fight going NELSON111??

quote:

>>>Constitutionally out of the question
Which is why it should NOT be asked - and should not be celebrated by anyone who loves the constitution. I am amazed at people on here who say they love the constitution who so easily throw their principles out the window because it suits their purposes.

50 posted on 07/30/2020 6:39:06 AM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

You are missing the point.
This is a TROLL to get the leftists in a tizzy and to get them to open the schools & stop cooking the corona virus numbers.
There are more ways of doing battle than frontal attack and DJT uses them all. How to win a war without using bullets, troll the other side...

125 posted on 07/30/2020 7:26:19 AM PDT by JayGalt (You can't teach a donkey how to tap dance. Nemo me impune lacessit!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies ]

quote:

Congress can delay an election in a national crisis. Or they can delegate that to the Executive branch. However, hard dates have to be given.

Check this article out for more information.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/does-the-constitution-allow-for-a-delayed-presidential-election

240 posted on 07/30/2020 9:06:09 AM PDT by EQAndyBuzz (Cloward-Piven is finally upon us.)

quote:

To: EQAndyBuzz
I am aware that Congress can do it. Article II-Section 1 - Clause 4. I should have been more clear: The idea that HE can do it is unconstitutional. Now - I know that is not what he said - and right now the date is set and it would have to be changed by the congress - which we know is not going to happen.

243 posted on 07/30/2020 9:19:12 AM PDT by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 240 | View Replies ]

quote:

Agreed. We don’t want the precedent anywhere for a Demonrat dictator to use, not that it would stop them anyway. [:jerkbag:]

328 posted on 07/30/2020 1:45:31 PM PDT by ScholarWarrior

quote:

To: FiddlePig
You’re right. He’s not suggesting that we delay the election. He’s insinuating, that it would be a ridiculous notion to delay it.

70 posted on 7/30/2020, 6:57:25 AM by nikos1121
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

So now trump is admitting that the virus is as dangerous as the left has been saying all along?

If there is a brilliant strategy here I would love for someone to tell me.

75 posted on 7/30/2020, 6:59:31 AM by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

have the Democrats ever been for something that doesn’t benefit them grabbing more and more power?,, I haven’t heard one Democrat or MS media outlet that’s against mass mail in voting.. they are ALL for it.. why?,, because THEY count the votes in the swing states.. same reason they want all the illegals to gain citizenship.. kind of a no brainer

79 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:00:55 AM by Lib-Lickers 2

quote:

To: RedStateRocker
> Under no circumstances and for no reason. <

My head is spinning on this one. Had Obama asked that same question, we’d be angry beyond belief. But since Trump asked it, many here praise it as a clever move.

This is example number 1000 that the Donald needs to run his tweets past someone first.

27 posted on 7/30/2020, 6:28:07 AM by Leaning Right (I have already previewed or do not wish to preview this composition.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Leaning Right
You’ve been trolled. The target was leftists but you apparently got hit as well.

Maybe you need to lean a little farther right.

88 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:06:25 AM by enumerated
As a small aside enumerated is the proud owner of this post:

quote:

Orange Man Bad? Democrats Worse (Is there anything Trump could do to lose your support?)
8/1/2020, 9:41:37 AM · 56 of 67
enumerated to Moseley
“Is there anything that Trump could do that would cause you to stop supporting him?”

Yes. He could stop being pro life. He could stop putting American interests first. He could stop fighting the fake news. He could sell out to China. He could stop getting rid of job killing regulations. He could stop telling the truth. He could stop having a backbone. He could stop keeping his campaign promises. He could stop being Trump.

I’d stop supporting him in a heartbeat.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies
They also shared this story elsewhere for whatever reason

quote:

Wow! So many pearl clutchers and Trump tweet haters on this thread!

The President’s tweet was rhetorical - EXACTLY like the things our parents would say when we were young:

When our whole senior class “voted“ that the senior prom should not be chaperoned, and there should be no dress code etc., some of the parents and school administrators said “perhaps we should just skip the prom this year?”

One year my siblings and I were arguing about how the family should spend our summer vacation; at the Jersey shore, or lake Wallenpaupac. My parents got tired of the squabbling and said something like “Maybe we’ll skip the vacation this year, what do you think?”

My parents suggested crazier stuff than that. My mom more than once threatened to burn all my stuff if I wouldn’t clean my room. She even had it all piled up and ready to light one time.

I banged up the car for the second time when I was 16 and my dad was so fed up he said he was ready to get rid of the car and buy a team of mules so we could get around via covered wagon. My little brother and sister took it seriously and were not happy with me at all!

That’s the kind of threat parents make when the children are being incorrigible. And they work - they force you to reflect on how much worse off you could be.

This is what President Trump is doing. He is being the adult in the room. He is saying that if the Democrats are going to try and game the system, and exploit the coronavirus, insisting on childish absurdities like mail in ballots, no proof of citizenship, with dead people, illegals and felons voting.....

“.. then maybe if the election is so difficult, we should just postpone it?”

Sounds just like what any fed up parent would say to a problem child.

331 posted on 7/30/2020, 1:57:34 PM by enumerated
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 251 | View Replies]
I guess I'd also be hosed in the head if my mom threatened to incenerate my entire wardrobe on a daily basis.

Back on the topic to Trump's master troll of the LSM:

quote:

To avoid talking about :

1. New “highs” in Covid-19 deaths (Florida, Kalifornia, Tejas)

2. 2nd Quarter economic collapse (biggest ever in history of...well, metrics)

the President makes some dumb remarks that will cause fewer of his supporters to vote by mail.

This is a campaign in freefall, folks.

121 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:24:14 AM by CharleysPride (Triton 2038!)

quote:

To: CharleysPride
“This is a campaign in freefall, folks.”

Only according to America’s enemies....

182 posted on 07/30/2020 8:03:02 AM PDT by TheStickman (#MAGA all day every day!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 121 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: CharleysPride
To avoid talking about :

1. New “highs” in Covid-19 deaths (Florida, Kalifornia, Tejas)

+++++

Um, can you say FAKE China flu numbers???

~~~~~~

2. 2nd Quarter economic collapse (biggest ever in history of...well, metrics)

Can you say CHI-nah??? FRAUDchi??

Because that’s who SHOULD be blamed for the GDP number.

Dems are purposely pushing this plandemic...to keep their states on lock down....to screw the economy....all during AN ELECTION YEAR....to try to hurt POTUS.
~~~~~
the President makes some dumb remarks that will cause fewer of his supporters to vote by mail.

+++

Wrong!!

Trump’s true base (not the NeverTrumper’s who jump in and attack him, when the chips are down) will mail in their absentee ballots, or walk on broken glass to vote for him.

~~~~~

This is a campaign in freefall, folks.

+++++

Please. Take it to DU.

Enough of your Trump bashing and FRAUDchi/MSDNC type fear.

188 posted on 07/30/2020 8:09:30 AM PDT by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 121 | View Replies ]

quote:

Dumbest thing he could have done.

Troll? No. Stupid? YES. All this will do is give the left evidence of exactly what they’ve been saying all along which is that he’ll refuse to leave because he wants to be a dictator.

This will galvanize them to come out and vote. Effing stupid....

I think he’s trying to undermine himself I really do. I don’t get his strategy (as if there is one) and I’m starting to think he’s going to give us Biden.

129 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:27:56 AM by TangledUpInBlue

quote:

To: TangledUpInBlue
Please take your simpering loser act and go post somewhere else.

136 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:29:22 AM by Alberta's Child ("We're human beings ... we're not f#%&ing animals." -- Dennis Rodman, 6/1/2020)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 129 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child
Oh, sorry.

Trump is God and can do or say nothing wrong!!! There, feel better?

You guys have lost ALL objectivity. You’ve drunk so much koolaid your eyes are turning red. It’s sad.

143 posted on 07/30/2020 7:34:22 AM PDT by TangledUpInBlue
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 136 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: TangledUpInBlue
I spent six weeks back in November and December of 2016 dealing with nitwits here who insisted that Trump was never going to be inaugurated because the Democrats were going to "steal" the election after Election Day.
Come back to this thread in a week and you'll see how hysterical and idiotic many of these posts will look.

147 posted on 07/30/2020 7:36:44 AM PDT by Alberta's Child ("We're human beings ... we're not f#%&ing animals." -- Dennis Rodman, 6/1/2020)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 143 | View Replies ]
New thread title??

quote:

Why even mention this? As a political strategist, Trump is a moron for saying this. Maybe he wants to lose.

141 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:32:38 AM by Husker24

quote:

To: cuban leaf
The Lord IS in control. And it looks like his will is that the United States is destroyed. We certainly deserve everything that’s coming.

159 posted on 7/30/2020, 7:45:59 AM by backwoods-engineer (Politics is the continuation of war by other means. --Clausewitz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

quote:

To: backwoods-engineer
Well, he gave the Germans Hitler, and the Russians Lennin.

We’ll see what is in store when it happens. At the end of the day, it matters not what happens to each of us individually. What matters is our response to it. Ultimately, that is why we are here.

165 posted on 07/30/2020 7:50:06 AM PDT by cuban leaf (The political war playing out in every country now: Globalists vs Nationalists)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 159 | View Replies ]

quote:

Had Obama asked that same question,
Is it even conceivable that Obama would ever object to massive voter fraud (vote harvesting and mass mailing of ballots to people that might be dead, moved, or illegal).
The whole point of Trump's statement is to point out that the MSM refuses to cover what would happen if the above were permitted.

How else is he to communicate with the public, with the MSM controlled by the Socialist/Left?

Instead the MSM demands along with the Dems that illegal voting be allowed and criminality be ignored, Just like their demand to defund the police and let criminals out of prison.

It's all aimed a creating the same chaos that existed in the Weimar Republic, leading to Hitler's rise to power.

Soros put his money where his mouth was in the last election cycle, and massively funded Attorney Generals and other Socialist/Dem candidates into positions in government so the chaos could be created and sustained.

They're all “useful idiots”, and just like the foot soldiers that brought Hitler to power, will be removed and destroyed, once the Socialist gain power.

192 posted on 7/30/2020, 8:12:36 AM by Yulee

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
They are unsurprisingly pretty quiet on the topic of their fascist daddy openly trying to disenfranchise voters.
Postal Service warns 46 states their voters could be disenfranchised by delayed mail-in ballots

quote:

To: Libloather
These policy shifts have brought the number of Americans who are eligible to cast mail or absentee ballots in the general election to a historic high of nearly 180 million, roughly 97 million of whom will automatically receive an absentee ballot or an absentee ballot request form in the mail,
The PG is not allowing excessive (massive) overtime to which the Postal Union is retaliating on.

There will probably be a fair share of feet-dragging by disgruntled workers.

With almost 100 million ballots just floating around the fraud will be uncontrollable.

The prog will blame Trump saying it was all intentional and the mountains of ballots must be counted and allowed.

They will also be wailing and moaning about "the popular vote" which in 2016 was fueled by illegal aliens voting.

The progs will be screaming impeachment while all the communist media will chanting "biden won, biden won."

At that point 10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255 [INSURRECTION]; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335 [INSURRECTION ACT]; amended 2006, 2007 might be the only way to preserve the Republic.

11 posted on 8/14/2020, 6:16:27 PM by TLI (ITINERIS IMPENDEO VALHALLA)

quote:

BULL CRAP! The Postal Service processes 19.7 MILLION mail pieces EACH HOUR. They will have no problem handling mail ballots now. Don’t give them their 25 Billion Dollar bailout they’re demanding as blackmail.

https://facts.usps.com/one-day/

5 posted on 8/14/2020, 6:00:41 PM by House Atreides

quote:

The Post office could not deliver all the ballots if we had mail in voting no matter what.

Remember Newman on “Seinfeld”, said in a episode they were luck they delivered 65% on time anything more than that never happens and I believe that today. probably worse.

17 posted on 8/14/2020, 6:35:06 PM by Captain Peter Blood (https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3804407/posts?q=1&;page=61)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump on QAnon conspiracy theory: "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Idiot reporter: The word is you are fighting pedophiles and cannibals? Trump..well I hadn’t heard that but is that a bad thing? Lol Go Trump Go!

6 posted on 8/19/2020, 5:08:20 PM by Boardwalk

quote:

To: Boardwalk
When the idiot reporter asked that question, I thought: how will he answer that? Low and behold he gave the perfect answer! Republicans in years past have always, always gotten defensive to questions like this. Not Trump.

President Trump has been sent to us and America by God...I am convinced.

14 posted on 8/19/2020, 5:31:07 PM by Karoo

quote:

To: Mount Athos
Trump also
Mentioned 300 new Miles of Wall!

15 posted on 8/19/2020, 5:31:33 PM by Boardwalk
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Trust The Plan™.

quote:

To: little jeremiah
How strange.
That was the perfect chance for the President of the United States to debunk the entire thing.

And he didn't.

Interesting, yes?

18 posted on 8/19/2020, 5:34:44 PM by bagster ("Even bad men love their mamas".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Steely Tom
I listened very carefully to his tone of voice/inflection, and watched his facial expression & body language.

To me, he was playing them, not trying to be argumentative, but more like “Leave it to Beaver” innocent wonderment. I loved it.

28 posted on 8/19/2020, 5:58:26 PM by jacquej ("You cannot have a conservative government with a liberal culture." (Mark Steyn))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

:newlol:

quote:

To: bagster
Odd that this is a slow thread....

30 posted on 8/19/2020, 6:05:55 PM by little jeremiah (Courage is not simply one of the Thanks.virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
The emergent narrative is that the shooter had a molotov thrown at him, thus the killings were justified. Needless to say, freepers are quite pleased with themselves.
BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED in Kenosha Between Armed Rioters and Business Owners, 3 Reported Shooting Victims

quote:

To: montag813
Does a heart good to see that little white punk bleeding out.

God forgive me, it’s times like this one has to pray extra hard to remain a good Christian.

People have a right to defend what they’ve spent a lifetime building.

And maybe parents will be parents again and also take a 2nd look at how their college money is being spent.

This country is gonna explode and i don’t want that

6 posted on 8/25/2020, 10:37:02 PM by dp0622 (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE COVID GODFATHER I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!)
Jesus. gently caress you, your feigned lamentations, and your false piety. You motherfuckers have fantasized about outright murdering anyone vaguely to the left for decades.

quote:

To: dp0622
Sadly I blame those running the police for not preventing this. A police shooting cannot possibly justify looting an auto parts store.
The democrats are letting the cities burn and people die on purpose.

13 posted on 8/25/2020, 10:42:08 PM by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)

quote:

I’m glad it was a white guy that was shot - there, I said it

12 posted on 8/25/2020, 10:41:43 PM by 11th_VA

quote:

Well lefty what did you expect? If you do crime and destroy other people’s property sooner or later those other people are going to use force to stop you.

For the first time in all of these riots, the other side put just a few players on the field and it did not go well with you.

I’m only wondering if there was enough armed resistance there tonight got the left to get the message?

28 posted on 8/25/2020, 10:56:36 PM by oldenuff35

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man
Nobody on the streets there is innocent......they’re all knowingly taking their life in their own hands by being a part of this violence and looting. Short of the police or Emt’s etc. I don’t give a hoot who gets shot or how bad.

31 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:00:49 PM by caww (Every politician should serve two terms; one in office, and the second in jail)

quote:

To: sport
CWII is here.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

53 posted on 08/25/2020 11:29:15 PM PDT by elcid1970 ("Pres. Trump doesn't wear glasses. That's because he's got 2020.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies ]

quote:

I didn’t like my response in #36 so I had it removed.

I made reference to what the wages of sin were, but that is
clearly out of context here.

It relates to salvation and not this type of crime.

Rioting and looting is a direct threat to civil order and
the survival of a community.

I don’t like to celebrate the death of anyone, but this
was long overdue.
It’s the only thing that is going to
stop this nonsense.

You know, it may bring about some war-like skirmishes.

I don’t think the people who are the hard nosed criminals
are going to like how this winds up, them dead.

Trump is no fool. After the election I think he’ll bring
in the national guard and put this down hard.

This can’t continue.

54 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:29:55 PM by DoughtyOne (Some of the folks around these parts have been sniffing super flu.)

quote:

That he will be. I fail to see why public can't see the game the politicians that the Police are running on them in this.
These are not “protesters” They are not “protesting” They are criminals. They are committing Grand Larceny, arson petty larceny. Just because John Law hurt Party 1 feelings that does not give Party 3,4,7,9, That does not even know you ,or never heard of you the Right to set fire[burn] your home. To burn your business before stealing everything they can carry out. not to stop your vehicle as you drive along the highway bust your windschield, Drag you out and maim and maul you. Or do you believe different?
73 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:42:59 PM by sport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mrsmith
IMO < ANTIFA quickly infiltrated and ran BLM.

The Blacks may think they control it, but it’s my take the
ANTIFA network is running the show. That’s why you see so
many Whites under the banner of BLM. They’re Soros’ paid
hacks.

I believe Soros is the one who ran the adds and hired
protesters nationwide. I have no direct proof of it, but
it seemed to fit his MO.

Yes, I know there are gang types out there too. And I’m
sure they think they’re running the show, but I don’t think
they are organized enough. I think the ANTIFA network
took over and the Blacks we do see are sort of freelancers.

I’m sure some folks will disagree.

81 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:46:00 PM by DoughtyOne (Some of the folks around these parts have been sniffing super flu.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: the_Watchman
Every cop should have a body cam and should be on at all times..NO MATTER THE COST....Few more of these shootings and there won;t be a middle america..There will be the rich areas and the burned out,trashed memories of what once was....

92 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:49:25 PM by Hambone 1934
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JCL3
Green shirt man officially starts CCII.
Guess I’ll get a few extra groceries tomorrow.

96 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:52:30 PM by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." -GW)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 88 | View Replies]

quote:

Good
More dead rioters please.

103 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:57:09 PM by Newtoidaho (All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.)

quote:

The cop played it by the book...The pissed off Antifa and BLM didn’t care,,Cop have shot people for the last 40 years and no riots...All of a sudden,EVERY SHOOTING STARTS A RIOT AND LOOTING...Dems want this chaos and destruction..Hopefully ,the business owners that were destroyed will vote Trump and we can begin the cleanup of these thugs...

105 posted on 8/26/2020, 12:00:24 AM by Hambone 1934
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 95 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 11th_VA; Impy; BillyBoy; LS; NFHale; GOPsterinMA; campaignPete R-CT; AuH2ORepublican; Clemenza; ...
By the BLM “reasoning”, White folks should sympathize with White criminals being shot or killed. I don’t. I don’t sympathize with thugs getting slugs, regardless of race. Black folks should wake up that they’re being used to further a Stalinazi agenda by manipulating the issue of Black criminal sympathy. That George Floyd funerally was the nadir of this country. We may yet sink even further for sheer disgusting-ness.

126 posted on 8/26/2020, 12:38:08 AM by fieldmarshaldj (Want Stalinazism More ? PLUGS-WHORE 2020 !)

quote:

The civil war has begun. I told you folks many times in my postings that this kind of deadly street riots, when not put down immediately by the local law enforcement would lead to civil war. It sure looks like the local business, residents and innocent neighborhood folks are now taking things into their own hands. God help us, because the local Governor and local politicians (All Democrats) will take no action to quell these riots, property damage, looting and shooting of innocent people!!

136 posted on 8/26/2020, 12:52:31 AM by JLAGRAYFOX (Defeat both the Republican (e) & Democrat (e) political parties....Forever!!!)

quote:

Finally America is standing up to these hoodlums.

And now if the authorities arrest these armed self defense citizens, we are within the possibility of CW II.

163 posted on 8/26/2020, 1:29:22 AM by Candor7 ((Obama Fascism:http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html))

quote:

To: caww
That’s a great speech by a patriot.

The Dems had better back it up from the brink. If not, their looter blood will be running in the streets.

And it will be the bullet box rather than the ballot box.

And right now the dems are actually taking away our ballot box.

Bullet box is the only alternative. The Dems are absolutely insane with leftist hatred.Many will die because of it.

176 posted on 8/26/2020, 1:53:04 AM by Candor7 ((Obama Fascism:http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 172 | View Replies]

quote:

To: greeneyes
One armed civilian sent a mob of hundreds scurrying like cockroaches. A forceful armed response the first night of the Minneapolis riots and none of this would have happened. Politicians and cowardly police chiefs have given the mob a green light to loot and destroy. Only armed force will end this madness.

185 posted on 8/26/2020, 2:32:14 AM by littleharbour ("You take on the intel community they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you" C. Schumer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 183 | View Replies]

quote:

To: noiseman
it sounds like two of the three shot have now died.
2 out of 3 dead? What a shame.

206 posted on 8/26/2020, 3:46:04 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 204 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
“I think the ANTIFA network took over and the Blacks we do see are sort of freelancers.”

I think you are right. I would guess that most of the Antifa in operating in Kenosha are based in Chicago. I will be keeping an eye on what happens in Portland tonight now that things have escalated to the point of shooting. It is a 30 hour drive from Portland to Kenosha. If things are quiet in Portland, then you will know they are on the road. Tomorrow night, coinciding with the finale of the RNC, could prove to be pivotal.

267 posted on 8/26/2020, 5:41:19 AM by beef (Use a VPN, use Tor, and get a shortwave radio. Oh, and ACAB- All Commies Are Bastards)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies]

Oh yes, and of course the Kenosha PD's attempted murder was also justified!

quote:

The cop knelt on floyds neck..People lives have been destroyed..The newest one was shot 5 times in the back..Oh and the body cams are coming...AFTER FLOYD ,you would think every cop had a body cam.Businesses are ruined...Not all cops are good..Majority are ,but the ones that aren’t are helping to wipe out middle america...5 times in the back???? The business owners are suffering because of a bunch of cops...Annnd then there’s Breona Taylor....

78 posted on 8/25/2020, 11:45:02 PM by Hambone 1934
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hambone 1934
It was 7 times. And that was his choice. He knew EXACTLY what would happen if he ignored police and made threatening gestures. This ain’t his first rodeo, skippy.
Thug is a rapist and felon and has a habit of endangering cops lives and the public’s.
He didnt even stop resisting after he was shot the first 3 times. High as a kite.

284 posted on 8/26/2020, 6:28:03 AM by DrewsMum
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hambone 1934
The scumbag in Kenosha deserved to be shot. The cops did nothing wrong.

293 posted on 8/26/2020, 6:41:00 AM by ohioman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

I watched this happen live last night and just happened to be following the Youtube Regg Inkagneto's live stream. First of all it makes me sick to see Americans fighting each other and now shooting each other. All of this over a man of color with a history of arrest and an active warrant who disobeyed police and had every chance to to prevent all of this and yet everyone blames the police.
Last night the streamer was walking past a gas station filled with what appeared to be Boogaloo militia heavily armed and protecting property as rioters walk by. The streamer stops near a boarded up car service and repair shop and films what appears to be ANTIFA and others with pipes smashing cars and breaking windows. He than comments on how ANTIFA hit and smacked another person filming them and warned them not to film rioters. He follows the person that had his phone swatted at and comments on how BLM and ANTIFA don't like people filming their activity. As he says this you see the young man in a green shirt running into view and he comments that he has got a rifle and says,"holy poo poo." You see people with pipes drop them or throw them at him and a girl throws a bottle or bucket at him. The shooter confronts the ANTIFA busting up cars. It could be that these cars belong to him or other militia members a block away at the gas station which is the direction the shooter came from. In either case the shooter appears to confront the ANTIFA and they swing a pipe at him and he unloads and stars shooting at them. After two 3 or 4 round volleys he stops shooting and goes to his cell phone. An Antifa guy takes off his helmet and shirt (peaceful protesters don't where black kevlar helmets) and attempts to give aid to someone likely already expired. All this with the shooter standing two feet away on the phone. He runs off in the direction he came from back towards the gas station (which had at least 3 police bear cat APC's in the intersection). Rioters that initially ran from the parking lot run back toward the area and shout to chase the shooter down. People begin to run after him. In other posted videos those that chase him trip him up with a skate board and he falls. He shoots to protect himself at this point. One of the people going after him has a handgun pulled, but does not fire it. He is shot in the arm. One person trying to grab the rifle is shot in the stomach. He stands and fires at or above others to stop them from coming at him. He then walks in the same direction he was egressing to before he fell or was tripped up.

It was surreal to watch this unfold, but not unexpected. After two straight nights of looting and burning and destruction armed militia showed up to do what police have not been able to do and not enough National Guard to enforce a curfew and protect Kenosha citizens and property, which is the primary function of government at all levels of City, State, and Federal. When all that fails citizens defend themselves. Most of these people rioting are from out of town. Most of the video streamers are from out of town. The militia is likely from out of town. The people who live in Kenosha did to ask for any of this. They did not ask to have these ANTFA BLM show up and set their court house and buildings on fire and have their garbage trucks burned up and have their citizens beat up and assaulted attempting to protect their businesses. When people ask why? The only honest answer is people without morals or the fear of God or love of country or respect for others property and safety. These zombies triggered by social media and the fake news media feel they are entitles to take from others what they have not worked for or earned. CNN makes them feel entitled to loot steal and destroy. They are worse than the violence they report to be against. Absolutely Nuts! The criminals hide amongst the the brain washed sheeple. These are not Americans.

377 posted on 8/26/2020, 9:59:16 AM by Mat_Helm

quote:

To: noiseman
source: imgur.com
"I love the smell of antifa's sucking chest wounds in the morning."
232 posted on 8/26/2020, 4:53:48 AM by RandallFlagg (Fact: Gun control laws kill innocents.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 204 | View Replies]

quote:

To: RandallFlagg
Smells like victory!

382 posted on 8/26/2020, 10:05:33 AM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 232 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

FreeperMadness posted:

Georgetown, SC - 19-year old White girl and her Step-Dad are shot dead by a Black Man after a minor fender bender

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3877966/posts

The Free Republic poster actually has the username "White Lives Matter".

This is the worst I've seen so far ... 54 replies so far, and ALL but maybe 5 or 6 are openly racist.

Hooo boy that tagline is a doozie

quote:

fortes fortuna juvat (Thank God, the Great Cleanup is finally happening under Trump's leadership!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Sarcastr0 posted:

Waiting for a post on the mass hysterectomies. Nothing yet. That may be lucky; dunno if I can handle naked eugenics this morning.

Fun fact: the latest keyword mention of this on FR is from 2019.

Is JR actively suppressing posts on this because he doesn't want freepers to look even more like Nazis? :tinfoil: