Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Icon Of Sin posted:

Words likely never uttered about burgers in general, or a Big Mac in particular :freep:
They might use dubious metrics, but they've definitely been uttered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
That's why that Limbaugh thing is so significant. "If we start allowing gays and threesomes and kink then we might have to start respecting consent to make sure that bad things don't happen to us. But then that stops us doing bad things." :fuckoff:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Whiz Palace posted:

I think it's been mentioned before, but I wonder what they'd think of trans men.
Butch lesbians. They're on the exact same page as some of the radical second wave feminists they hate on that one, as well as.

chitoryu12 posted:

Not if you think trans women are just mentally ill male perverts.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It involves seven loaves of bread and fish.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

to be honest, non-whites need to fear whites becoming a minority.....Ask the countries that have succeeded in running whitey out how that’s all worked out...
Oh, oh, I think I know this one! The great empires of the world stopped trading with them out of spite and wrecked their economy (Haiti) or they finally collapsed into after being bled dry (Congo) or the mother country kept most of their liquid assets and lends them back to them at interest (French West Africa) or the terrible former social system left the country barely economically sustainable after years of sanctions (South Africa).

Some of them were also taken over by complete dicks, but that's far from the general case.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Mors Rattus posted:

What about the countries where whites were never a majority or ruling class in the first place, like Japan, China or Singapore
Freep believes in the whole 'model minority' thing about Asians, so I'm fairly sure that they're picturing a certain type of person when they say "running whitey out".

India isn't doing terribly either, considering history, but I don't know where South Asians fall on the Official Freep Not-Racist Chart of Good Ones.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jagged Jim posted:

The largest Islamic country in the world is Indonesia in south Asia. Take a wild guess about how Freep feels about that.
I'm going to guess that they didn't know or care until Obama ran for president and they read his bookheard out of context snippets on talk radio, then they assumed that everyone there is a Arabic communist who eats dogs and is a bad president?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I don't find the idea of high up child abuse rings all that unbelievable unfortunately. However the idea that everyone is involved and joking about it with code words is. It'd be more like Penn State or the BBC or name-a-religion, where a couple of high ranking people are involved and everyone else is awkwardly covering or choosing not to believe it because they're scared of looking bad or being punished.

Mors Rattus posted:

Yeah, New Haven's real proud of its pizza.

I'm not really sure why, but I'm not a huge fan of the overly crunchy crust and find that often the bottom is kind of charred and ashy from the cooking method. NY pizza all the way, man.
I don't want to know what this is all code for.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Safety Dance posted:

Domino tiles only go as high as twelve dots... you monster!

The one on the left is legal, and the middle ones are what's technically called... :reddit:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Geostomp posted:

If they're already at "Satsnic pedopile cult" and "super rigged election on all levels" what's left for them when results come in?
That's the prep. If they control everything then it just means it's inevitable unless we pray harder and keep our powder drier than ever.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Liberals caused Dale Earnhardt to crash JFK's space shuttle into the towers by banning asbestos.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
A profane ritual involving a street?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep, famous for sucking it up and not pissing and whining during Obama's two terms.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
All that Biblical stuff and then The Health Risks of gay sex. :nallears:

They should stop pretending they care about the material aspects, or else embrace lesbianism as far safer than hetero sex.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Keeshhound posted:

What gets me is that they seem to take it as a given that sex with children is just this unbelievably amazing thing that of course the elites in Washington all just can't get enough of, and have to create vast secret conspiracies to maintain their access to it.
It's more likely that there's a small number of high up child abusers in Washington and a surrounding organization that is covering for them to lesser or greater degrees, like with the BBC or Penn State.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
That's because they think that they are righteous and incorruptible, and don't understand how evidence or systems of power work, so they believe "if I suspected my boss was a molester I'd rain holy judgement on them, unless of course it was a smear, in which case I'd know 100%"
Which being fair isn't unique to Freep, plenty of people acted like that in the wake of the BBC or Penn State.

When you combine that with 'Liberals are godless and evil and love sodomy which means they want to legalize pedophilia' that Freep believes, suddenly the obvious explanation for the first part is that everyone in DC is on the pedobus.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

McGlockenshire posted:

To: hotsteppa

Its time the books be re-written and a conservative common core be administerd across the country.... Shove it down there throughts

20 posted on 11/23/2016, 10:31:29 AM by Vlaxo
Yess, have history books rewritten by a real conservative, the most reactionary traditionalists they can find.

"Chapter 1 - The Founding of America by Liberal Deists who Denied the Divine Right of Kings"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's also the actual Ukrainian far right neo-nazis who are involved in street aggression.

Anti-Russian, anti-communist, anti-LGBT. The sort of thing Freep would be calling misunderstood prior to the current election cycle.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
loving Communist bullies always threatening to boycott places because someone there does something they don't like.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

There is no White European American coin?
Now I'm no Columbian numismatist, but

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Not to mention everyone whose dad died overseas. Why does Freep hate the sons of veterans? Sad!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

very black, very ugly, very stupid, very muslim, very in-bred Kenyan father. He is the reason that faggots, trannies, and stupid ugly things like manning and liberal arts majors even are allowed to exist.
Very black. Very very black. So very Muslim.

He is so so radical fundamentalist Muslim that he's forcing LGBT rights on everyone.

He is such a tyrant that he's the reason that university degrees in the classical subjects such as philosophy and logic considered vital for freedom are allowed to exist.

So stupid.

:barf:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm all for making fun of Caitlyn Jenner, but the amount of deadnaming in this thread is absurd.
Even if you strip away the transphobia that makes up >99% of their argument, are they saying that nobody can change their name?

Do they still call Muhammad Ali... wait, bad example, of course they do because they're terrible. :eng99:

Do they believe that Trump's family should continue to be referred to by their pre-Thirty Years' War name? Or that Ulysses S. Grant (disregarding the :heritage: derail it would surely cause) be Hiram U. Grant? That the 38th President was Leslie King?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Kevos Setzer posted:

I give it about three years and nine months.

Oh God. Wingnuts on both sides have been raving about the president cancelling elections since 2004
1997 at least. :freep:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jagged Jim posted:

My favorite was the guy who insisted that the D in NSDAP stood for Democrats. :allears:
Well it can't be German, that begins with a G!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Anubis posted:

A) White Association for the Advancement of Colored People? What the gently caress is that supposed to mean? I guess in theory it could be a group that attempts to promote the advancement of people of color while acknowledging that as white people we should be supportive but not attempt to co-opt national organizations set up and run by minorities? Like an organized "allies" group that stand with them?
Sounds like a good idea. Like when people say "there'd be outrage if there was a White Panther Party!" There was, and they'd hate anyone saying that poo poo.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

They thought N stood for the N-word.
More likely the other one, as in the UNCF.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

SocketWrench posted:

No, the bible defines it as lying with another man as ine would with a woman...and since a man does not have a vagina, then this is impossible.
Perfectly possible to lay with a woman as one would with a man though.

You could argue that the actual Biblical definition of sodomy (the only time a sin is listed specifically charged unto Sodom) is being arrogant, overfed and unconcerned, and not helping the poor and needy.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I wonder what the crossover between Freepers who want the government out of doctor certification and Freepers mad that they can't buy Bob Barefoot's Sippin' Bleach anymore is.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

SocketWrench posted:

These fuckers don't even know what they're mad at, they're just mad
It's this, they're mad that other people get things:

Twelve by Pies posted:

quote:

Medicaid needs to be cut back. Medicare cuts restored. (I am on Medicare.)
lol, straight up "gently caress them, I want mine!"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I thought MGTOW was the male equivalent of separatist feminism where they just stay away from the feeemales altogether?

I support it, because it's far better for guys like that to be staying away from women than being MRAs/PUAs.

Lord Hydronium posted:

The sheer lack of self-awareness here is fascinating. People bragging about buying guns to protect themselves against the government? Not on my Freep!
Also this.

I imagine what they actually said was "we've bought some guns now, like you" which they interpreted as a threat because Freepers interpret every interaction as hostile.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Isn't it better to have a manipulable child in command being an embarrassment to the world than Mike Pence being a Mike Pence?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Covok posted:

I was being facetious and trying to make connections to that thing from 1984
Freepers do like Reagan.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

If they cannot get at the person they want to kill, then they go after his or her family members. That is the way slime operates.
"Now let me tell you about bathhouse Barry and his man-wife Michael, and their drunk awful daughters who were adopted from Islamland"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Shugojin posted:

I'm not sure about Laz
He believed that by adding enough words to his incantation he could summon the Great White Mans, who would devour us all, but at least that would mean the destruction of those he hated.

He was right.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

rkajdi posted:

the nerd community is very socially conservative
I never understood this at first, it's usually full of people who have rejected religion (although that in itself can lead to levels of antisemitism/Islamophobia when people go too far), people who dismiss 'sins of the system' type laws around drugs as illogical and who treat moralistic prohibitions on things as challenges to be overcome, and people who reject populist politics because pfff popular people.

But then this also describes the awful types of nerd libertarians who just can't grasp any kind of systemic issue or social constructed hierarchy problem for the same reasons.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
How does Soros fund the entire Republican party as well as all those protests and scientists and media outlets?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

To: DesertRhino; All

He couldn’t satisfy “government ethical standards” yet THIS VERY MINUTE THERE ARE EX-FELONS IN CONGRESS! (Bobby Rush of IL)

From Wikipedia:
Rush’s own apartment was raided in December 1969, where police discovered an unregistered pistol, rifle, shotgun, pistol ammunition, training manuals on explosives, booby traps, an assortment of communist literature, and a small amount of marijuana. Rush was imprisoned for six months in 1972 on a weapons charge, after carrying a pistol into a police station.

22 posted on 02/26/2017 5:52:21 PM PST by Red in Blue PA (war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, obama loves America)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]
Freep: Freedom wasn't won with a registered gun!
Freep: If Obama's jackboot thugs try to raid my property they'll find a few surprises!
Freep: Restricting the free press makes you a Nazi, Hitler!

Also Freep: This black representative is a felon :qq:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Well yeah, it's just so transparent that if it was a white dude with a bunch of unregistered guns and Paladin Press books and 'patriot' newsletters that's the kind of thing they'd eat up and yell about the fascist FEMA thug state, the most controversial bit would be the small amount of marijuana.

Unless he actually shot a bunch of people, in which case false flag crisis actors registered democrat stoner SSRIs.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Twelve by Pies posted:

I remember talking with a libertarian once who said "If you were stranded on a desert island and you proclaimed 'I have the right to food and shelter!' you would die, you have to actually do something to get food and shelter. So just because you have the right to life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness doesn't mean you can sit around on your rear end and have everything handed to you, you have to actually work to get it."

So see you should just work harder to get health care, then you'll have life and liberty and all that.
But surely they should equally accept that if you were abandoned on that desert island and somebody who had never lived on that desert island and maybe visited it once or twice to make repairs demanded that you pay them the vast portion of your labor gathering coconuts or whatever simply for the privilege of being abandoned there then you'd be well within your rights to tell them to get hosed, therefore nobody has the right to rent or speculate or practice usury either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yahya ibn Qabil.