Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
...do you think they'd play in New Orleans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry about ur thread OP :sigh:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Nooner posted:

sorry about ur thread OP :sigh:

im not

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dont wory about a bad thread here or there OP

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Was she huffing canned air? What does this have to do with New Orleans? When did TV get so incredibly lovely?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Katrina & The Waves is a poor man's The Pretenders.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
who the gently caress is that

this is a bad thread op

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
What if Siouxie and the Banshees' song "She gives birth to swimming horses" really is about Katrina's mom?

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Was she huffing canned air? What does this have to do with New Orleans? When did TV get so incredibly lovely?

Yes, nothing, sometime in the 80s probably

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

But guys, don't you get it? Katrina and the Waves? The band that did "Walking on Sunshine??" New Orleans??? This is devastatingly understated humor here.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
But... but... didn't you get my exceedingly witty joke about Katrina being horsefaced? :ohdear:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

allison is my favorite intervention story because she was so almost permafucked and successfully cleaned up and is a rehab counselor now

u go girl

REALTHEWILL
Jul 21, 2016

Manticorny posted:

But guys, don't you get it? Katrina and the Waves? The band that did "Walking on Sunshine??" New Orleans??? This is devastatingly understated humor here.

That is a pretty interesting coincidence.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

thats fuckin dark as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

hth posted:

thats fuckin dark as hell

:iamafag:

• Locked thread