Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Rape Stink posted:

Simon's Quest was the best Castlevania on NES.

Castlevania 3 exists, what's wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

GOOFUS licks his cartridge connectors, and blows in them.

GALANT uses an official Nintendo(c) Cleaning Kit to keep his cartridges in good working order.

The most 90s post. :golfclap:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

Another fun game I don't see mentioned a lot is Monster Party. Most of what I remember about it was fighting onion rings and fried shrimp or something. I tried to find a video of it to refresh my memory but the only ones I saw were some nasally guy doing a lets play of it and I don't have time to sift through all that.

http://nesguide.com/games/monster-party/

Non-commentary, basic gameplay videos. Not a full playthrough, but it's something.

EDIT: Also, a 'boss' saying "Sorry, I'm dead" is still great.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

8 track betamax posted:

GPS > NES memories - ignored pet's death rattle on kitchen linoleum. CONTINUE?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

This was the weirdest post for me in the thread, for reasons already mentioned (Kid Icarus had both continues and passwords, MM2 and W&W were relatively easy-middle difficulty platformers, etc.)

I can still beat MM2 no problem, but Kid Icarus kicks my rear end, every time.

• Locked thread