Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm the giant unlicensed cartridges that stuck out of the Nintendo so you couldn't close the hatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

the home computer market in the usa was bombing so hard they distanced it as much as they could from computer

Yeah I don't think people were interested in a $5000 box to do their taxes and play Jill of the Jungle.

Nintendowned.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Nintendo proves again to be superior to shareware.

Honest question, can you rent video games in 2016? I had a metric buttload of Nintendo games, but I can't count how many I rented from the video store.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Why did every game have a sewer level?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The Legend of Kage even depicts the open canal sewer tech of ancient Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXMoNWk3jS4

• Locked thread