Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does $4 Toast Upset You?
I consider myself certifialbly vexed.
Memes can't repel bread of this magnitude.
Me am ghey(for toast).
No. Also, Goku.
Questions of this nature are a micro-aggressions against me; Furthermore...
View Results

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
gentrification is good imo. idk why you dumbass retards are complaining about your city being nicer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

It's not nicer. It's just full of more milquetoast white people that love mcdonalds and are afraid to eat anything new.

thats pretty chill

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Mange Mite posted:

A shovel is a smooth piece of steel im pretty sure you can clean it easily

lmao wrecked

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

a bone to pick posted:

I started this thread just trollin' but now I'm actually on the toast guy's side, how else is he supposed to keep up with overhead? He probably has to pay unbelievable rent because its SF, gotta pay the dumbass workers $15/hr to sell bread all day, gotta buy a bunch of bullshit "organic" and "gourmet" ingredients for the hipsters... poo poo, that toast SHOULD be $20.

$4 for what looks like a big chunk of bread and gourmet spread seems reasonable to me tbh

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

nobody speak posted:

4 dollar toast is a rip off gently caress u ppl

the toast looked mad thick and had some kind of cream cheese on it, basically the same as ordering a bagle and cream cheese from panera except higher quality. whats the problem?

• Locked thread