Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Yesterday, I woke up to find the left side of my face was swelling. This morning I went to the doctor and they said I have an infection of my mastoid bone. They gave me some antibiotics, but if it's not better by tomorrow I'll need to go in for a CAT scan and some stronger drugs. Worst case scenario I'll need surgery to clean out the infected part of the bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
When was the last time you went to the dentist op

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

ive had a weird spot in the middle of my forehead for the last week

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
More like dremel your skull open

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Macasaurus posted:

Dot or feather?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Good luck OP I'm sure that was a horrifying experience and I'd probably cry after seeing myself in the mirror.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Macasaurus posted:

how many people have you headbutted recently, are you the reincarnation of wesley willis?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Turd Burglar posted:

Dot or feather?

feather and i havent headbutted anyone

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7fohBEPnM

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
hope they cut my dick off

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Nonviolent J posted:

hope they cut my dick off

Not like it gets any use anyway

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
u guys mad or just bitter

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
how do you get an infection in a bone? it's basically a rock right? How'd you cut open your bone in the first place for it to get infected anyways? Makes no sense, calling bs

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
if u dont have a hard head the extremely violent neck breaking type of pipe attacks will force ur skull into ur brain

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
sorry to hear about your troubles, friend. wish I could do something to help you, but I can't.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Yesterday, I woke up to find the left side of my face was swelling. This morning I went to the doctor and they said I have an infection of my mastoid bone. They gave me some antibiotics, but if it's not better by tomorrow I'll need to go in for a CAT scan and some stronger drugs. Worst case scenario I'll need surgery to clean out the infected part of the bone.

One Brain jelly comming trough
Heads up

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

One Brain jelly comming trough
Heads up

all hands on deck we have a deserter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSjc6GuKfE

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Macasaurus posted:

Squeeze it. Also OP.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
The worst part was when they injected the antibiotics. They had to go into my buttcheeks.

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
i liked when they implanted the subvocalization and optic bugs did u guys catch that in the video? it happens fast but its there freeze the frame

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I hope they don't have to scoop out your face like that guy on Maury.

vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB8Np2GdMjM

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

youre going to make a cool future archaeology study

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mycroft Holmes posted:

your post made me veyr nervous for you so i googled it, so that'd some bump behind the ear? is it a really dangerous surgery or is that not actually part of the brain

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

kuponut
Oct 6, 2013

Sorry to hear about your troubles, OP. I'm really gassy.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Macasaurus posted:

feather and i havent headbutted anyone

Serious post: I was at a wedding a few weeks ago and there was an old acquaintance from high school there. He was always pretty heavy, but he became huge in the 10 or so years since I last saw him. One of the first things I (and a lot of other people) noticed was a huge mark on his forehead. I guess it's a bruise or callous from always sleeping on his hand.

Like jesus christ dude, lose some weight so your fat forehead doesn't bruise from sleeping on your hand, or try and stop sleeping on your hand.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

When was the last time you went to the dentist op

this is a good question

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

jackyl posted:

this is a good question

Let's level here for a moment, dental work isn't covered under medical and that's loving insanity considering tooth infections and abscesses can by pass the blood brain barrier and literally kill you

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Let's level here for a moment, dental work isn't covered under medical and that's loving insanity considering tooth infections and abscesses can by pass the blood brain barrier and literally kill you

or you could brush your teeth

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im worried that they will forget to remove the brain

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

this raises so many more questions than it answers

KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
my nephew was raised by his mom and turned into ap rivledged idiot looking for acceptance in all the wrong places wow what a trend breakre

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope you learned your lesson, op. when getting skullfucked, make sure your partner always uses a condom.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I really need to force myself to schedule a dental check-up.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Good news. The swelling has gone down and the pain has gone away so the doctor said to just continue the antibiotics they proscribed.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Good news. The swelling has gone down and the pain has gone away so the doctor said to just continue the antibiotics they proscribed.

make sure to take the whole proscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't know bones could get infected

• Locked thread