Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012
I'm going to watch it before I place the DVD in the trash, where is loving belongs.

loving Corporations trying to brainwash us all into believing the future can be a better place.

This is worse then loving Anime.

Who else watches this loving trash? This poo poo isn't fit for the dumbest human being, but I have to stay abreast of these motherfuckers.

It's bad. Your horrible people for enjoying it. gently caress Disney!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

shoophobo posted:

nice meltdown
:gas:

Welcome Disney stockholder.

I do not blame you for the horror you reek upon the people.

I do blame you for being a part of it, by financial means.

Anubis will find your heart to be weighty.

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ever watch gettysburg

The Irish Sargent was highly unbelievable.

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012
People ITT think that a corporation is cogent enough to divine the will of the people! Hail Mickey Mouse!

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012
I am Captain America.

Deal with it.

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

GORDON posted:

I felt bad that Steve and Tony ended up hating each other, the loving UN did what Hydra couldn't do.... they destroyed the Avengers. I hope Steve and Tony hug it out in the next Avengers movie.

You missed the ending with the "love letter" then?

Trust me, friends stay friend, regardless of the horrible bitch that comes between them. :)

It is, kind of, one of those things.

Funny how that poo poo works.

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

mdm posted:

my butthole reealy took a beating today from all the diarrhea

Funny how that poo poo works.

Isn't it?

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

KKKoras posted:

if ur retarded

There is no reason to sign your posts ITT.

I mean...

Well poo poo. I couldn't help you if I even wanted to, now could I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012
Tony, I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should... So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us - if you need me - I'll be there.

• Locked thread