Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Glanced at the PV for Keijo!!!!! a few days ago. I actually rather like the animation style they're using, so shame about everything else. I also learned the manga is apparently really popular.

Drifters looks like it might be pretty cool at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Girlish Number earns a massive downvote due to character searches about it potentially threatening to knock the best Chitose Karasuma off the top of search engines. :colbert:

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

From what I recall of the previews, Akiba's isn't an adaptation of either game. It's some new thing sorta kinda based on the same stuff. So decidedly meh on it.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Nov 3, 2016

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Chivalry didn't get a second season, only Asterisk did. Kind of in keeping with Japanese studios seeming to always give some of the shittiest shows a second season while merely decent/mediocre ones don't - Chivalry was definitely the better of those two, though I'd never claim it exceeded mediocrity. See also the utter trash of Irregular at Magic High School getting a second season.

• Locked thread