Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Disgusting trash hordes shopping w no principles
Company that has destroyed America
Nasty zit needs to get popped sir
You're the antibiotics in the pig
Toxic

I've seen poor Americans defend Walmarts wages

Why are we stuck in capitalist dark ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A friend of mine growing up works on a farm that recently started selling to Walmart. The produce they previously would have thrown in the garbage now goes to Walmart stores. Lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What has been your best and worst experience working as a Walmart greeter gently caress da Mods?

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
where else you gonna buy them hot new AND1 brand shoes?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OP on a roll with all of these 1 threads.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
its totally worth waiting an extra 15 minutes in line behind some toothless poopy-pants mongoloid paying with a check and literally directly destroying my local economy if it means i get to save twelve cents on this sixer of single-ply, cadmium-dusted toilet paper, OP.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

its totally worth waiting an extra 15 minutes in line behind some toothless poopy-pants mongoloid paying with a check and literally directly destroying my local economy if it means i get to save twelve cents on this sixer of single-ply, cadmium-dusted toilet paper, OP.

Lol 5'd

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I Target. :fsmug:

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

wal mart fuckin owns

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

wal mart fuckin owns

Get out troll

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
Everyone uses the self checkout anyway so you barely have to wait, I don't know what you're complaining about.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it would be great if the waltons were executed for their crimes against humanity

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

it would be great if the waltons were executed for their crimes against humanity

:chanpop:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Ya for sure tho

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

if you live in a town with no self checkout lines @ your wal mart just god drat lol

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I shop at Target just so I don't have to ever be near a Wal*Mart. There is one near by that is always humid and you can bet that someone in the parking lot is having a screaming argument with a child close by.

Kroger's/Fred Meyer's for life.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

if you live in a town with no self checkout lines @ your wal mart just god drat lol

No gently caress u I don't patron their stores anywhere on a moral basis if u don't have morals for where ur money goes u should feel ashamed and embarrassed

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i can buy beer hunting stuff and toilet seats walmart owns

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

vols bitch posted:

i can buy beer hunting stuff and toilet seats walmart owns

I went to a Costco (they have a wage closer 2 what I consider fair) and they also have like all that poo poo hombre 👍

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
It's always amazing how much worse the clientele is at Wal-Mart literally any other chain has less trash people in it.

I feel sorry for the dudes in sub 10000 towns that only have a Wal-Mart nearby.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

it would be great if the waltons were executed for the good of humanity

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
A couple years ago I went to a wal mart and saw a youngish couple sitting down for a meal at the in-store mcdonalds. I thought that was pretty depressing, in part because every wal mart blasts you with that fertilizer/vomit aroma when you walk in the door. It's like normal mcdonalds was too fancy for them or something.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

A couple years ago I went to a wal mart and saw a youngish couple sitting down for a meal at the in-store mcdonalds. I thought that was pretty depressing, in part because every wal mart blasts you with that fertilizer/vomit aroma when you walk in the door. It's like normal mcdonalds was too fancy for them or something.

You went thru a moment of empathy hombre

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

everyone eats lovely food once in a while. it's actually not a huge deal! I'm glad the experience stuck with you even years later tho must have been pretty traumatic.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

gently caress da Mods posted:

I went to a Costco (they have a wage closer 2 what I consider fair) and they also have like all that poo poo hombre 👍

My Costco is never not jam packed with old people. I go there whenever I want to get road rage indoors

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
more like WhaleFart because their customers are farty whales

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

everyone eats lovely food once in a while. it's actual not a huge deal! I'm glad the experience stuck with you even years later tho must have been pretty traumatic.

Walmart defender good job

White knight for the waltons yes this is good

# serfdom here lol @ u @ this point I'm P sure ur "Trolling"

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I managed to avoid Wal-Mart for 10 years in the US but now I live in a country where Wal-Mart is everywhere, although its not really the normal Wal-Mart experience, and they aren't even called "Wal-Mart", but they have Wal-Mart merchandise.

There are only four grocery store chains in this country, and they all carry pretty much the same things.

The pro-side to that is I've lost a lot of weight because of the boring, expensive food.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

glowing-fish posted:

I managed to avoid Wal-Mart for 10 years in the US but now I live in a country where Wal-Mart is everywhere, although its not really the normal Wal-Mart experience, and they aren't even called "Wal-Mart", but they have Wal-Mart merchandise.

There are only four grocery store chains in this country, and they all carry pretty much the same things.

The pro-side to that is I've lost a lot of weight because of the boring, expensive food.

So like no farmers market? Can you not garden?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Voted 5. Walmart is a horrible, horrible company.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

GBS goons cant shame me im a walmart fan for life

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Voted 5. Walmart is a horrible, horrible company.

Thanks bro ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Sancho posted:

Hey man ? It's ok. Let go of your rage and like this made up want to troll

Stop trolling man

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Just got back from wal mart and got a 16 pack of Coors Lights aluminums for $13 OP, and there's nothing you can do about it. :smuggo:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Kuato posted:

Just got back from wal mart and got a 16 pack of Coors Lights aluminums for $13 OP, and there's nothing you can do about it. :smuggo:

Can I feel bad for u?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sancho posted:

Well you get a pass because you found your true love there.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Hey man ? It's ok. Let go of your rage and like this made up want to troll

Stop trolling man

u sound cranky i'll pick you up an auntie annie's pretzel next time I go to walmart

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Disgusting trash hordes shopping w no principles
Company that has destroyed America
Nasty zit needs to get popped sir
You're the antibiotics in the pig
Toxic

I've seen poor Americans defend Walmarts wages

Why are we stuck in capitalist dark ages

Ahh to be 19 again

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Kuato posted:

I can go to CVS and get a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best for $6.

And the workers there probably have benefits and don't have to read the official Walmart strategy on how to balance more than one job to pay your bills because they don't get a living wage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I avoid Walmarts even more stringently than I avoid OP's threads.

• Locked thread