Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I love how people in Gotham inexplicably still use film so we can have a dramatic developing room scene of a shot they already showed us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

If you saw her appearance on the Daily Show, you would know that this thread's opinion is in the minority about the character.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

JetsGuy posted:

I don't watch the daily show but how's that?

She got huge cheers when Trevor mentioned her role on Gotham and he pretty much gushed over it too. I think she even mentioned the character was brought back due to popularity.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I think clone Bruce is the one who grows up to be Batman.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

muscles like this! posted:

Here's something I'm wondering, is Gotham the most violent show on Network TV? People are regularly killed in pretty gruesome ways and there has also been quite a lot of gore.

Not even close. Not even on the same network. Scream Queens has more gruesome kills on fox. Off of Fox, Supernatural is worse than both of them by a pretty large margin.

All of that pales in comparison to Hannibal when it was on.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Jim shoots Mario, blood splashes on Leah, she rage Hulks against Jim with the virus.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I particularly liked the "never see me coming" line and Gordon literally saw him coming at the first attempt.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Blame 24:Legacy. It's premiering after the Superbowl and the remaining 7 episodes get the 8pm Monday slot.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Nothing that gets thrown off that harbor stays dead.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Non-Hannibal or supernatural or X-files watcher spotted.

Seriously, I don't even think that ranked on the gross-out meter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

You make take issue with it, but it's true. People loved Fish. It was really only here that couldn't stand her.

• Locked thread