Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Well I guess see you on Thunderdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shima Honnou posted:

Why are the Cricket mascots living chiclets it seems like they should be cute cricket people.

This, and it should have sex with the Geico Gecko.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Intruder posted:

Well I mean in the first place. I think people are afraid that a shield reunion would just be a way to prop Roman up against the boos at this point

Yeah, I think at this point it would be so transparent it would just drag all three down.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i bet they're having a tag team dark match right now that's better than any match that was on TV

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh Snapple! posted:

but lol the raw champion just lost clean on free television in a match with no actual stakes

Oh but Cole explained, Roman's win over the WWE Universal Champion gives him momentum going into his match against.... the US Champion.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

RacistGuidingLight posted:

This, and it should have sex with the Geico Gecko.

There we go, gonna sell so many phones and insurance contracts.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Intruder posted:

Well I mean in the first place. I think people are afraid that a shield reunion would just be a way to prop Roman up against the boos at this point

The original break-up I dont think many liked at all, no. But I think a reunion would be very welcome by most fans, especially if they each bring their own bitterness & cynicism to the table and just become a really angry triumverate wrecking everything but this time with good reason

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Supreme Allah posted:

The original break-up I dont think many liked at all, no. But I think a reunion would be very welcome by most fans, especially if they each bring their own bitterness & cynicism to the table and just become a really angry triumverate wrecking everything but this time with good reason

This would actually be awesome and would make sense if/when Dean gets screwed over. They would need a good opponent like they used to have with Wyatt's vs Shield days though.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Supreme Allah posted:

The Shield reuniting anytime soon would be absolutely terrible.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Even if Seth saving Roman leads to them reconciling, Dean is a) on Smackdown and b) has no reason to reconcile with Seth

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Dean's current gimmick is insipid random maniac or something, isn't it?

So he shouldn't need an actual reason nor indeed should he care about what show he was drafted to but you're right, they'd probably never do it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I think for the moment the closest we're going to get is a rumble spot. And to be fair it will be a hell of a rumble spot.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Show sucked

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
hahahahahhaahahahaha Sin Cara vs Strowman in a Cruiserweight showcase ahahahahahaahah

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Intruder posted:

Even if Seth saving Roman leads to them reconciling, Dean is a) on Smackdown and b) has no reason to reconcile with Seth

there's 0 reason to do a shield reunion especially now that everyone dislikes Roman and Dean works/looks so much worse. Rollins doesn't need either of them.

If we're going to trade people over for a team then put Wyatt on Raw to either team with Roman or Bo Dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Recreate the APA with the Shield just have Roman backstage drinking beer getting fatter and Dean just being a lunatic.

• Locked thread