Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum
Keep hearing friends talk about this new thing called "adulting". Thought they meant adultery and were all loving each others neighbors, but I guess they're just really proud of being able to tie their shoes and pay the rent before they get evicted. :confuoot:

Do you "Adult"? Do you think that "Adulting" heralds the downfall of our civilization, or a sign that the party era of the 90's has finally ended and this shiftless millennial crowd is developing some self respect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum

Chinatown posted:

im doin this right now

Looks more like you're truckin', if you know what I mean. :clint:

Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum

Billmac posted:

wondering where this is gonna go

If adulting: into the toilet.

if not: onto the ground, where it will fester and be smeared by their onesie-clad feets.

Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum
Stop spotlighting in my thread, Ray, go back to standing under a dim and flickering streetlight trying to hock junk to schoolkids or something. :colbert:

• Locked thread