Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Good as Hell. With hype stuff, probably got around 40 minutes too.

Am I the only one who thinks this theme for No Mercy is pretty awesome? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVkMCYW-ww

dig dig diggity dig diggity dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JT Smiley posted:

The biggest issue I have is the fact that Raw already has two jobber squashing monster heels, but of which look way more intimidating than Bo

In fairness, both Braun and Alicia have moved on to actual main roster feuds. It seems like they still want to have a jobber fight every week, so, here comes Bo!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

SOCKO

RIP T40s

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

This is a good theme, and Gran Metalik's cracked me up. Horns and electronic double bass drum? Loool

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

We're gonna make Darren Young great again!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wonder how many rematches Sin Cara is gonna challenge Braun to? It could be the next Swagger vs Rusev.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gavok posted:

We're gonna make Darren Young great again!

Titus was so bad he took Darren down with him.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

I was smart enough to turn it off after the cruiserweight match at least

I'm glad my good friends Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann did well, I'm just concerned about them putting the only match for the division in the pissbreak spot but maybe it was to prevent the third hour dropoff. Next Monday will be the real test I guess, to see if they get multiple matches or heaven forbid an angle.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Grozz Nuy posted:

Next Monday will be the real test I guess, to see if they get multiple matches or heaven forbid an angle.

Hopefully one with a lot of talking. And also Mick Foley talks.

Fang Blade Havoc
Jun 8, 2011

Luke what are you doing, stop that
I'm the biggest Bo Dallas fan there is, and I'll never stop Bolieving, but the character he's playing right now isn't the Bo I fell in love with :sigh:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mick Foley is worse than Stephanie, how the gently caress they managed to do that. Raw sucked, but that is not new. Waiting for SD!, please keep the Miz on that show.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF7bkbOGBRA

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Codependent Poster posted:

This thread should be made after the true A show, SmackDown LIVE!

hehe

Intruder posted:

Since Dean is stuck on Smackdown I hope they make Goldust the new third member of the shield

sierra hotel india echo lima delta *loooong inhale* shield
ahaha

Agreed, though. If Smackdown's on Tuesday, no reason not to wait another day and include the good show's recap in the op, imho.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlsSiEpZMQY

Soon.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

This thread should be made after the true A show, Talking Smack!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I didn't watch raw

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Good as Hell. With hype stuff, probably got around 40 minutes too.

Am I the only one who thinks this theme for No Mercy is pretty awesome? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVkMCYW-ww
so we're at the point where folk are cribbing murder by death's cribbing of johnny cash i see.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRE6HfGuInk Mick Foley Ruins Another Episode of The Kevin Owens Show

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GeneX posted:

I didn't watch raw

a good decision

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

a good decision

Were the cuiserweights any good?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Sometimes.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns will be the first person to hold the Universal Title and US Title simultaneously

https://youtu.be/WBOD8qeCBuc

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

RacistGuidingLight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4R0a2OVH9w
Just so everyone can enjoy it. Again.

Grozz Nuy posted:

I was smart enough to turn it off after the cruiserweight match at least

I'm glad my good friends Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann did well, I'm just concerned about them putting the only match for the division in the pissbreak spot but maybe it was to prevent the third hour dropoff. Next Monday will be the real test I guess, to see if they get multiple matches or heaven forbid an angle.
Wasn't Shemus the pissbreak match? Thats when I went and smoked a cigg. I think most people change the tv or go do something else when he shows up. I miss Cesaro matches but I just can't do it. Curious.... how are Cesaro's reactions? I'm a bit worried he is killing his heat as that seems to be the usual result of the Shemus effect.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I was disappointed in the reaction to Bayley. Loud pop for like seven seconds and then...nothing

Could be the byproduct of where RAW was being held though

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

GeneX posted:

I didn't watch raw

Same!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Kung Fu Grip i dunno if you know this but your RAW report is 1/4 as long if you take out every segment involving or making mention of Foley & Steph.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

HulkaMatt posted:

Kung Fu Grip i dunno if you know this but your RAW report is 1/4 as long if you take out every segment involving or making mention of Foley & Steph.

Raw would probably feel about a quarter as long if they ditched those segments, so that's appropriate

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Granted the giant segment leading to the big tag match is axed, because Jericho spent time burying Foley.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC0eSa2J7CU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

sam bradford lmao posted:

I was disappointed in the reaction to Bayley. Loud pop for like seven seconds and then...nothing

Could be the byproduct of where RAW was being held though

Don't worry. A few more losses and she'll stop getting a reaction even for the entrance.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Raw was not a very good show but watching the cruiserweights take the crowd from utter apathy to applauding and chanting based purely on their match was heartwarming wrestling poo poo.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I noticed every time they showed his entrance, they skipped over showing him going up to the top rope. Did he actually do his pose where he stands on the ringpost and stretches his leg in his CWC matches and they cut away? Or did he just not do it?

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I think they dropped the ball by not having Kane show up on both shows for no reason.

Drafting him was dumb.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I like that Roman really cares about the US title. It actually feels organic in that 1) he sees value in it in a prize in and of itself and 2) he has a personal issue with the champion so any perception that it is a lesser prize compared to his previous world titles doesn't matter. All without needing a pointless hamfisting into patriotism. Well done.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
gonna come full circle and smash my tv now that mick foley is on it

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'd be fine with Roman as US champion if he brought some legitimacy to it like Cena did. You know they're not going to have him losing every other week, plus it keeps him out of the title picture (in theory).

I'm not feeling the tag division on Raw lately, and I think it's because New Day's outgrown the need for them but I know they also probably won't be dropping them since they're just under 3 months short of Demolition's longest ever reign. Also because they need more teams.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/makeitloud/status/778061702197874688

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/778093555705339905

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Agree with the person who tweeted Foley, even if they're still aiming for a more sports-like presentation for the cruiserweight division, they should have had TJP face off with Kendrick or something after the match.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Neodoomium posted:

I think they dropped the ball by not having Kane show up on both shows for no reason.on RAW where I can safely avoid seeing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

It's been two weeks and already KO's reign is worse than Dean's. What the hell was that ending? I was DEARLY hoping the Reigns train had derailed but no, it's SUPERMAN PUNCH!!! SUPERMAN PUNCH!!! SUPERMAN PUNCH!!! all the way down

• Locked thread