Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

I love my goofy QB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lmao at the pats calmly breezing to 3-0 with any swinging dick they can find in the New England area, meanwhile Tom Brady serves his suspension traipsing around butt-naked in Italy with his supermodel wife

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Poonerman posted:

odell beckham: personable metrosexual off the field, passionate lunatic on it

Nah he's just experiencing that phase of a diva wide receiver's career where the public has turned against him in the strongest way and will passionately laugh at his every emotion

Diva WR career trajectory (Using Dez Bryant as an example)

-Initial rise to stardom, everyone loves WR
-WR shows negative emotions on sideline or during game during bad loss, fans turn on WR instantly because now haters of the hype have something tangible to grab onto
-WR labled a baby, sideline cameras during games become a regular thing as media pushes the angle for viewership
-WR gets hurt, misses most of a season, media finds something else to occupy it's time
-WR comes back, is no longer rising star, people mostly ignore the diva aspects now, fans switch perspective to appreciating that WR plays with passion and ultimately isn't harming anyone
-WR spends the last years of his prime very appreciated by fanbase, hated by rivals, and just casually respected by other fans

Beckham is a baby but he also just wears his emotions on his sleeve just like Cam or Dez, since he hasn't been around very long and he got really big really fast folks are eager to see him get torn down because it's fun to see him pout. People will stop caring when he's been in the league 5 seasons as an established presence and the media has found new rising stars and doesn't focus the camera on OBJ after every play just to get a reaction shot.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Sep 27, 2016

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

OBJ rules

• Locked thread