Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I feel like this is kind of a softball question since I feel good about this lineup, but:

(Non-PPR)

My current lineup for this week is:
RB: Gurley
RB: Lacy
WR/RB: Snead
WR: Cooks
WR: Benjamin
FLEX: Diggs

My bench is currently:
Edelman
Latavius
Foster
Jennings
Riddick
Coleman
Sims

My question is:
As you can see, I have a WR in every spot I can cram one in the lineup. Should I swap out the Flex and RB/WR for one of the RBs on the bench? In fact, should I swap out Lacy or even Gurley for one of the RBs on the bench?

Wildcard: Should I play Edelman for the bonus QB points?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Start Julian Edelman vs. HOU over T.Y. Hilton vs. SD (standard)?

Not sure if Edelman's potential passing points push him over the top. I'm leaning toward no, and starting TY, but it sure is tempting to get QB points at my WR slot.

Yeah I keep seeing people say play Edelman for the QB points but I can't tell if people are serious or not.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

MacheteZombie posted:

he's going to throw it 3-4 times tonight.

Is that a yes or a no?

I mean I guess he's only projected to score 3 less points than any other option I have and who knows maybe he'll throw a TD.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 22, 2016

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Starting Fuller on one team and Edelman on another sure worked out well for me :suicide:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Standard non-PPR, for the FLEX and one WR spot

Crabtree v Ten (WR)
Sharpe v Oak (Flex)
Snead v Atl
Thomas v Cin

Seems like Snead is legit questionable, and I'm down on DT even though looking now I should probably play him over Crabtree?

• Locked thread