Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
That final bryan smile during the fadeout should be an emoticon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GeneX posted:

he's nowhere near as bad in-ring as people say, imo

Of course he isn't. This entire forum is hyperbole 80% of the time. Usually negative.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Of course he isn't. This entire forum is hyperbole 80% of the time. Usually negative.

I'm disappointed noone asked where kane is

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sometimes when I'm watching Dean Ambrose matches, I get confused and wonder when they re-signed The Great Khali. He's that bad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

GeneX posted:

he's nowhere near as bad in-ring as people say, imo

Agreed, but if you take SmackDown's four top guys (Dean, Cena, Randy, AJ) and Raw's four top guys (KO, Seth, Roman.....I dunno, Sami? Rusev?), he is on the low end of the workrate scale there.

But I get why people turned on him, too. He and Ziggler did NOT mesh and that feud just turned out to be a brick wall for Dean. Ziggler is a loving heatsink for everybody except, of all people, Miz. Bizarre.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I felt strangely compelled to get a high rez version

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

this sounds like negative hyperbole. you jerk!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

just got caught up on everything and let me tell you, friends, ambrose is loving cool

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

just got caught up on everything and let me tell you, friends, ambrose is loving cool

I agree with you, best avatar haver of 2016.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

VJeff posted:

But I get why people turned on him, too. He and Ziggler did NOT mesh and that feud just turned out to be a brick wall for Dean. Ziggler is a loving heatsink for everybody except, of all people, Miz. Bizarre.

the secret here is that miz is feuding with bryan more than he's really been feuding with ziggler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

gently caress me that Ambrose segment on Talking Smack was great.

• Locked thread