Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

smackdown better be good cus Raw was stupid other than the part where they put everyone in the ring and everything involving Jericho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Smackdown is fettuccine and meatballs

one day I'll learn to cook some blue dishes.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Usos are vicious !

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I hope Slater/Rhino bury the winner

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I cant believe I'm saying it but the Usos are good. Turning heel and getting far away from Reigns owns

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i hope this is so they can keep the belts on Heath and Rhyno for another month before letting American Alpha run with it

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Crackers are the new potted plant

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Dolph probably thinks the people at Kent state deserved to get shot

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the only reason Dolph exists is so when my girlfriend overhears me watching it I can say "hey that's the guy Amy Schumer said cant gently caress right"

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Miz owns

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Orton should just walk out of the ring and head back to the locker room ignoring this

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Smackdown is even smart enough to let everyone get a jobber entrance except Naomi

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahahaahah

i like this

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

better story telling than anything in the Roman/Rusev feud

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

motherbox posted:

I loving hate Naomi's entrance.

next you're going to tell us you think Mauro sucks on commentary