Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Just got home from work what'd I miss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

rhyno just eats spray cheese and crackers all the time now

just like me

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

They should have turned the Usos years ago.

they're great heels but nah, they were great faces

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

Why is Smackdown so much better

it's a tightly written show with good booking that seems to understand what a weekly wrestling show needs to be in the "show builds to the big ppv" sense, and also doesn't have 3 hours to kill

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bartok posted:

I agree every WWE show I went to the Uso's were crazy over until they teamed them up with Roman Reigns.

teaming up with roman reigns is almost as bad as feuding with ziggler when it comes to killing heat

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

VJeff posted:

I'm never gonna not hate them for the AJ feud. Every single time AJ tried to de-escalate poo poo and reel in Gallows and Anderson, the Usos hosed it up, then they cost him the championship outright.

feud of the year, it was finally getting "different shades of grey" poo poo done right in wwe

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

apollo should've stayed in nxt strictly to work on conveying personality and working on a character

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Dias posted:

It's not like he has, y'know, material.

i have never really followed dragon gate so i don't know what he had back then as far as that goes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Delsaber posted:

The Glow is actually where the Brotherhood of Steel sends people to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpNyBjC9xs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

GenericMartini posted:

I hope Miz wins

i can't believe this is where we're at but gently caress it, i accept

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Has this been any good?
Smackdown LIVE!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

The graphics on UFC 2 look really loving great too :(

They don't release a UFC game every year and tend to put time and money into them

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

now make miz fight joe

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

just got caught up on everything and let me tell you, friends, ambrose is loving cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

VJeff posted:

But I get why people turned on him, too. He and Ziggler did NOT mesh and that feud just turned out to be a brick wall for Dean. Ziggler is a loving heatsink for everybody except, of all people, Miz. Bizarre.

the secret here is that miz is feuding with bryan more than he's really been feuding with ziggler

• Locked thread