Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
does don want to gently caress his daughter
gently caress you commie
he wants to have passionate anal sex with goku. goku's on top. :smug:
nothing can stop the trump train! :smugdon: except for the trump foundation existing solely as a trust fund, of course
im gay
yes he does
:jackbud::jackbud:
i want to gently caress santa claus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
View Results

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
as you may have heard, donald "j" trump is a passionate man. he loves tall buildings, good deals, america (supposedly) and the uneducated.

he's also a family man, standing up for family values

but it turns out those family values include really wanting to gently caress his own daughter, ivanka.

not convinced? is this commie sanders welfare robot just mad that he's the nominee of the Grand Old Party?

no, its coz its true hahaha

here are some examples of my claim:

http://www.thewrap.com/dr-oz-show-edits-out-creepy-donald-trump-comment-about-kissing-daughter-ivanka/ posted:

‘Dr. Oz Show’ Edits Out Donald Trump Comment About Kissing Daughter Ivanka

Donald Trump’s favorite physician, Dr. Mehmet Oz, is under fire after producers edited out a joke made by the GOP nominee about how much he loves kissing his daughter Ivanka.

According to MSNBC’s Peter Alexander, when Ivanka came on to the show during Wednesday’s taping, her father greeted her with a kiss… to which Dr. Oz said something along the lines of, “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

That was all it took for The Donald to give everyone the heebie-jeebies, telling the audience he kisses her every chance he gets.

(Ok … First, Eww).

But when the interview aired, the awkward exchange was conspicuously missing. Ivanka still walked out and Trump kissed her on the cheek, but with no mention of the kiss from spin-Dr. Oz.

Reporters who noticed the omission were quick to point it out. Alexander gave a warning to viewers before describing the cringe-worthy moment, saying, “Excuse me as I read it to you…” (watch video the video above). And Bloomberg’s health and science reporter Michelle Cortez tweeted: “The Dr. Oz show edited out Trump‘s comments on kissing daughter Ivanka as often as possible.”

Trump has had a history of saying inappropriate things about his daughter.

Exhibit A: Trump told GQ last year that his daughter was “really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father.”

In 2006, Trump weighed in on the possibility of Ivanka posing for Playboy magazine with the ladies of “The View.”

“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure,” adding that, “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

During the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer, Donald had Twitter in a tizzy after grabbing Ivanka’s hip on stage.

i thought that i might actually have to do some real research to find evidence of donald's incestual lust for his daughter, but it was super easy.

it actually is a bit creepier than i thought

http://thetab.com/us/2016/08/24/why-does-trump-keep-joking-about-having-sex-with-his-daughters-50004 posted:

In a 1994 interview with The Daily Show, Trump and Marla Maples talk about their new-born baby Tiffany. The new father was asked what attributes the baby has of his and what she has of Maples.

“Well I think she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby. She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part [he cups hands around his chest to illustrate breast region] yet.”

Yes that’s right, Trump felt the need to comment on whether his daughter’s breasts would be similar to his wife’s at the baby’s age of barely a year. Forget the traditional proud parent talk of “she has my eyes” or “she has my wife’s smile,” let’s simply talk about the mammary glands of an infant. Definitely not weird at all.

Since then his strange and downright creepy remarks on his daughters has only continued.

When a father is asked to comment on his children, his first response should never be sexual remarks on their physical attributes, and yet that seems to be Trump’s go-to answer when it comes to Ivanka Trump.

In an interview with Ivanka on The Wendy Williams Show, the two are asked what their favorite thing in common is.

Ivanka herself says it’s between real estate and golf, demonstrating their shared interest in business and sports, however, Trump says his favorite thing in common with his daughter is sex.

He even acknowledges the inappropriateness of his response by saying, “Well I was going to say sex but I can’t relate that to her.”

Technically by saying “I was going to say sex” Donald, you’re saying sex. It baffles me why he felt the need to bring sex into the conversation at all since it’s a straightforward and innocent question. Within the first few minutes of being on the show Trump’s already hinting at incest.

In fact, his first responses in many interviews about Ivanka tend to be about her physical appearance.

In a radio interview he mentions how Ivanka is a “great beauty of the world,” bragging about his part in “creating” her, and goes on to explain, “She’s six feet tall, she’s got the best body…”

[...]

When he goes on to say: “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter perhaps I’d be dating her” interviewers are quick to call him out on the inappropriateness of his comments: “Stop it! Oh it’s so weird” and “You know what? You are sick.”

Similar commentary was seen in his interview with Rolling Stone, when he said: “Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…”

He trails off but it seems to be clear that he’s once again implying his wish to be intimate (whether romantic or sexual) with his own daughter if the situation had been different.

is this exaggeration?

i dunno, it looks awfully chomo in this:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/02/ivanka-donald-trump-throwback-photo-daughter/ posted:

You cannot unsee this photo! A throwback pic of Donald Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, has surfaced, and frankly some think it’s quite disturbing. The unsettling photo features a 15-year-old Ivanka sitting on her father’s lap in a way that is — ahem — not very daughter-like. Take a look at the pic here!
Fans cannot stop cringing at this photo. Ivanka Trump, 34, does NOT look like Donald Trump’s biological daughter in this 1996 pic that has caused quite a stir. The two have always had a questionable relationship, but after seeing this photo, people are completely creeped out by this daddy/daughter pair.

The unnerving picture was pulled from a Vanity Fair shoot at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and features 15-year-old Ivanka sitting on her father’s lap while tenderly caressing his face and gazing at him in a, um, certain way. And as if that’s not awkward enough, the pair are sitting on top of two stone parrots who appear to be having sex. Yikes!

it's p hosed up

what are your thoughts, friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

id throw it in her

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

donnie could watch, id even let him smoke

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

what are your thoughts, friends?

im thinking about jonathan glickman atm

ruffy senpai
Feb 20, 2016

follow me on twitter
someone please gently caress me

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i was getting faded and watching jumanji and the aunt in the movie drove the same peice of poo poo car i was driving at the time

i was in college so it was a big deal to me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
He didn't actually raise his kids beyond paying someone to do it. Can't imagine how out-of-touch he is with pretty much any day-to-day problems a normal person would have.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm thinking about that big rear end stack of pancakes from the hit comedy movie uncle buck

he was flipping them with a snow shovel i mean god drat!!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

He didn't actually raise his kids beyond paying someone to do it. Can't imagine how out-of-touch he is with pretty much any day-to-day problems a normal person would have.

im p sure robin williams wasnt their dad but its been years since ive seen it honestly

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
oh and i meant to say "slush fund" in the third poll option rather than "trust fund"

mods please fix this so i don't look like a retard masturbator

tia

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

rezatahs posted:

i'm thinking about that big rear end stack of pancakes from the hit comedy movie uncle buck

he was flipping them with a snow shovel i mean god drat!!!!

im p sure john candy had impure thoughts re:flapjack fuckin

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I nearly thought this would be about Don Tacorleone, but hookers probably charge a lot extra for bareback, and would abort any abomination that he would inseminate them with; I can't imagine how hideous a Don Tacorleone Jr. would be.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

I nearly thought this would be about Don Tacorleone, but hookers probably charge a lot extra for bareback, and would abort any abomination that he would inseminate them with; I can't imagine how hideous a Don Tacorleone Jr. would be.

aww little donnie taco

we could teach it how to dance and how to blow rings out of pcp smoke

most importantly, we will not want to gently caress it. making us better parents than mr trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

hth posted:

im p sure john candy had impure thoughts re:flapjack fuckin

that could turn into quiet the sticky situation :grin:

• Locked thread