Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

God drat, I was ever thinking of watching this the reality of having to deal with Jozea or Jason again would be enough to talk me out of it.

I haven't paid any attention to this because I burned out hard a month ago, but am I right that this is basically just the UK/Season 1 version of the game where the viewers vote people out? Because I hate that. I'm mildly curious about the sisters or something but I really hate the non US/Canadian version of this game.

I mean, unless Big Brother is about to gain sentience and start loving with them like he does in the other countries. Then maybe I'll watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jason thought he was the smartest guy in the house the first time, I can only imagine how arrogant he is being the only vet in the house.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Teek posted:

Yeah, thanks for the correction.

Jason threw a fit after the chip pull about how he never gets picked. He did a chip check, which I think is generally frowned upon. He kept pulling chips and was getting more and more wide eyed. Then his chip was pulled last. :rolleyes:

gently caress, that kind of rear end showing of someone I dislike really makes me want to watch now.

Jesus. I just looked at Jokers and apparently Jason's been having a meltdown talking about beating people up and cumming on their faces and calling them whores and cursing off production for not showing the people America likes in a more negative light. This guy seems like he's doing a great job confirming he's a way bigger piece of poo poo than I remember.

Oh, cool, he's insulting America. That seems like a good call for a season that involves them voting a ton.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 24, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I remember Jason being the same kind of terrible poo poo talker and calling the twins "cunts" all the time and mocking Austin and Steve and whatever else. But that was just kind of in fleeting moments when he wasn't sleeping or just lounging around with Meg. When he was awake he was an rear end in a top hat but most of the time he was just a hump.

This has half tempted to me to subscribe and watch him fall apart and get his comeuppance and eventually realize how its just feedsters watching and their opinions have nothing to do with "edits." But I know that's just because I'm home sick. Once I'm back up and active I'll remember I can only waste 2 or 3 months of my life on this stuff each year.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fedelm posted:

I'm trying to understand it, it seems he forgot that he is no longer a feedster, he is in the house and it's the rest of America that knows things he doesn't.

I mean, it worked so well the first time he played.

Jason should have never played again because it sounds like he's just confirmed that he's one of those people who cant learn and finds someone to blame for everything. Doesn't sound like there's any Vanessa or Audrey causing chaos to give him cover this time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I haven't watched any of this and I've just read some updates and stuff this past week, but I find it absolutely amazing that Alex and Morgan have apparently so successfully hidden that they're sisters that Jason's crew thinks Alex will vote Morgan out. That's impressive, especially coming from Jason who (a) was always freaking out over possible twists in his first season, (b) knows they've been doing the siblings things for years now, and (c) actually played with sisters and was pivotal in their outing.

I thought for sure that within a week he'd be saying "Alex and Morgan look a lot alike, maybe they're sisters." gently caress, all last season you couldn't stop the cast from wondering if Nicole and Michelle were secretly related. But apparently they've done a good enough job hiding that that it doesn't seem like anyone suspects it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Muddy Burphy posted:

Morgan was wearing Alex's leather cap during the ceremony just in case the other HGs had forgotten how much they looked alike

Muddy Burphy posted:

I think both Whitney and Alex's best game move would be to vote Morgan out. Alex will eventually have to cut one of her main allies, and it's better for her to have the one that would protect her to the detriment of his own game.

And Morgan doesn't seem to trust Whitney anymore.

I'm mostly glad I skipped this season but the one thing making me kind of wish I had watched was this weird dynamic of the sisters and how not only does no one in the house seem to suspect them but from the way you make it sound they're barely even loyal to each other.

I mean, I don't much like my sisters either but I still let them stay at my place no matter how much they annoy me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shelby's the one who killed Jason's puppy, right? And who is secretly a law student but the other side calls the stupidest, most worthless person in the world? That should be a funny/nauseating reaction from him/them. Almost tempted to watch...

No... election nightmare is almost over... must not overload...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I was just joking about the puppy thing. You know, "he hates her like she killed his puppy.". Ive seen he rants on end about how someone is an evil, horrible, worthless "oval office" and hilariously mocks her for not doing enough with her life (you know, from the grocery bagger). I think that's Shelby so I assume he's a super happy person right now.

The stuff I've read makes it seem like Whitney didn't really betray the girls but badly played last week by spending all her time with the other side. So when the hoh weirdly used pov on her they naturally assumed she had made a deal at their expense and was lying to them. The stuff I saw seemed like they weren't even that mad because they understood it as a game move when she was on the block but still meant they didn't trust her.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 4, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, my understanding from the little reading I've done is that Alex and Morgan have been burned enough by Jason and Danielle that they see Justin and Kryssie as their only options and made a F3 with Justin/F4 with Kryssie. It sounds like Kryssie is fully loyal to Jason and just lying while Justin seems to be playing the middle and telling everyone he's with them. Danielle seems totally boxed out as I've seen everyone poo poo talk her and almost not recaps of her in game talks. So even though its potentially Morgan vs. Justin, Jason, and Krssie in the HOH Shelby/Morgan really don't have any play here except to take the easy out of Danielle.

Also from what I understand Danielle and Jason formed fake alliances with the Ball Smashers while HOH knowing full well they was going to betray them because they just wanted to be malicious. So, you know. Good play.

But I also haven't paid enough attention to understand how America's Nominee, Care Package, or Safety work and affect game dynamic so I have no idea. I'm just shocked that somehow Jason is poised to win this despite apparently playing the exact same toxic, cliquish, selfcentered game he played last time and somehow everyone seems to have hated Kryssie all season but she's still there. I assume she just was recognized as the goat very early on?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Nov 16, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm reading that Kryssie and Danielle both basically say they rather Jason win than them. I guess good for him for finding the sycophant followers of the season? I always think of that article from a couple of years ago that says most reality shows just cast a couple of people they think have borderline personality disorders and then a bunch of weak/broken people who will get pushed around by them. Jason doesn't seem like your typical Audrey/Amanda/Frankie type but I guess he got it going well enough to seemingly be in a good place to win this game.

Man, you gotta give it to 2016 for finding new and interesting ways to suck.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wonder how much this season will factor into "Big Brother History." I'm such a nerd and "know it all" but all I have are vague ideas of these people. Do we have any idea how much of the feedster audience bailed on this season like I did? From the places I look at like Jokers, OnlineBigBrother, and SurvivorSucks the talk seems to be down but I'd be lying if I said I really paid enough attention to know that for sure.

I just wonder if the winner of this will just be forgotten or if during BB19 people will be saying "its another Kryssie!"

The "know it all" in me is half tempted to sign up for All Access for a week to just binge the recap episodes they did. But then again I guess I could just do that a week before BB19 starts if I still care.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jason makes me almost feel bad for the poo poo Paulie got. I mean, Paulie was a horrible person but he never said half the stuff just in that rant.

BB's probably glad they brought this clown back for the web only season and don't have to worry about any of the mainstream backlash.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

bagrada posted:

Looks like Shelby is going home? drat. I might have finally subbed had Jason gone this week. I disliked him in his first season, and decided not to sign up when they announced it was him or Jozea joining the cast this year.

This is me.

I kept saying during BB18 that I was too burned out to watch this and I really only have it in me to be addicted to this game for 1 season at a time. I meant it but I kept wavering and wasn't sure if I'd stick to it or if my addiction would win out. But then Jason got voted in and that's all it took because I really disliked that guy and am not all surprised he's been worse this season. He was really helped by having a mostly likable alliance first time in either got along or was so over the top that he bled into the background.

And this season was basically made for him since he's literally a representative of so many of the really nasty feedsters out there. So I was pretty confident they'd vote his way a lot without the "America/casual" vote to possibly counter.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, what, its over? Jason lost? At least we have that to be thankful for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jozea and Natalie were pretty outspokenly against Trump and liberal and Frank and especially Corey were pretty vocally pro-Trump/anti-Hillary and conservative (Corey more than Frank). And Michelle was insane and went from Bernie to Trump because her real first choice was Venture and she didn't think any of it mattered because the Illuminati chose elections (not hyperbole). I don't remember anyone else being vocal about it and a lot of them actively ran away from conversations started by Jozea/Corey.

I want to say I remember Victor agreeing with Jozea and Natalie in private but that could have just been the company he kept. My gut tells my Victor's not really mature/conscious enough to care that much. It was kind of forgotten as the season went on and he became a fan favorite but Victor was kind of a meathead idiot.

• Locked thread