Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I like how the bro'd out dude's last name is a brand of douche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I really don't like Kryssie. She's one of those people that has to always talk about how comfortable she is with herself because inside she hates herself tremendously. It's loving annoying.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This america voting poo poo sucks rear end and makes the season way less interesting to me because it's near impossible to plan more than a week or so ahead. With the extra nominee and the eviction vote and the care package there's just too much random poo poo in play.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Welcome to Big Brother Over The Top: Where HOH Means Nothing

Seriously this is terrible. The America's Nominee thing is by far the absolute worst part.

gently caress Monte or whatever, but this is so pointless to watch given the way its structured. You can win HOH and have it make no difference. There's no need to jury pander because they're not deciding poo poo. You pretty much have to win every competition to have anything work out in your favor.

This is a fun game to watch when it's actually strategic but strategy is futile this season. They should've put James on here because this is pretty much Big Brother if you had to structure it in a way to guarantee James won. There's every incentive to throw HOH. It doesn't matter if you lie to anyone. The only significant thing is if America likes you.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahha one of the daily recaps called Scott the Ballsmashers' "Virgin King"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I love how Neeley and Kryssie are apparently these body-positive women yet constantly refer to the other women as heifers.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Teek posted:

Alex and Scott nominated. Neeley was America's nominee. Justin and Shelby also playing in Veto.

do you mean Morgan?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I was just joking about the puppy thing. You know, "he hates her like she killed his puppy.". Ive seen he rants on end about how someone is an evil, horrible, worthless "oval office" and hilariously mocks her for not doing enough with her life (you know, from the grocery bagger). I think that's Shelby so I assume he's a super happy person right now.

The stuff I've read makes it seem like Whitney didn't really betray the girls but badly played last week by spending all her time with the other side. So when the hoh weirdly used pov on her they naturally assumed she had made a deal at their expense and was lying to them. The stuff I saw seemed like they weren't even that mad because they understood it as a game move when she was on the block but still meant they didn't trust her.

When the ballsmashers are backed in a corner, they try to come up with a way out. When the other side is backed in a corner, they loving whine and get defensive and cry that it's unfair that they've been backed into a corner.

They cannot understand why America is not in love with them for that and in agreement with them.

Jason is his usual self. Everything you assume about him is correct.

Kryssie is one of those girls who acts like she's tough as gently caress but is really incredibly self-loathing and takes literally every circumstance as a personal slight toward her. She cannot, in any way shape or form, reconcile the fact that some people might not actually be the type of human in real life that they choose to be in order to try to win BB.

Justin is cool as poo poo and loves pizza.

Danielle has apparently had the life of Anne Frank prior to the BB house because "we don't know her story" and she's been made fun of every second she's existed as a human.

Shelby rules and enjoys loving with the Late Night Jamboree. She's indeed much smarter than she lets on.

Alex is really cool, seems to be a fairly good player and has the best chance of winning the vote at final 3 IMO.

Morgan is blonde and exists.

Whitney is brunette and exists.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea given the choices, it's easy to see why pretty much everyone is against Danielle. But they're treating this like regular Big Brother and not OTT and when you have the chance to snipe Jason, you have to take it. You'd be a fool not to.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jason has played about as terrible of a game as he could and is only looking moderately successful because the structure of the game was basically set up for him to have the best chance possible to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I haven't watched the feeds since week 3. Just the eps and the weekday recaps.

The twists are loving terrible and it's basically a game of luck this season.

• Locked thread