Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I wonder why they're waiting so long to reveal the HGs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

huggernaut posted:

Granted, BB18 was the first season I really watched, I also thought it became almost watchable around the Ziggy Marley Recap Episode.

AKA when they got Paulie out of the house

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
As someone who lives in the south and hears southern accents on the reg.... Whitney's is just too much.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Imagine if America got to choose the have nots last season. I'm afraid to think of what would have happened to Big Meech.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Propaganda Machine posted:

Speaking of, I remember from Rob's backyard interview she was still fully intent on returning to Reddit, like, immediately. Did anything come of that?

She did an AMA. She certainly seemed self-aware.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Yesterday morning someone (I think Jason?) went up to Alex and asked if she was Alex or Morgan. Later that night Alex pulled Morgan aside and said that when they're in the house she needs to be dolled up at all times (full makeup, eyelash extensions, not wearing glasses, etc). There was surprisingly little pushback from Morgan.

I'm very pro Shelby and anti Monte

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Teek posted:

Whitney, Alex, Morgan and Shelby have yet to name their group, which is smart to some degree since it offers some deniability. For now they're a voting block, but they're in an alliance for all intents and purposes.

I thought they called themselves the Plastics, but maybe that's just what people on Twitter were calling them.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
When I started watching the feeds yesterday the houseguests were on lockdown outside. When they were allowed to go back in a couple HGs made a comment that Justin messed something up, and when they got back in the house he was immediately called to DR. Does anyone know what happened? I assume it was a cooking mishap but as soon as they asked him about what happened in DR the "Please don't talk about the Diary Room" blurb came over the speakers

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

violetdragon posted:

I can't even figure out what that's supposed to mean.

I think it has something to do with haggling a price.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
It seems like Shelby might be the target now for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

Her going home + nobody challenging the bro alliance will probably equal the end of me watching.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Pleasing Shape posted:

Both sides are sketchy about her but it sounded to me like it's Kryssie this week, or possibly Cornbread who had a meltdown last night about Shelby over something she said, I haven't been able to find what it specifically was. Both Monte and Shane were OK with him going this week.

Also Alex/Morgan/Whitney were talking about what votes it would take to get out Danielle. So it's anybody's guess right now.

Just as I was wondering if Monte was going to be a true villain he was talking about Jason being snarky about Whitney and decided it was because Whitney is a "Southern girl who wants to raise children and that's what makes our country great" :barf:

Monte is a doofus that I want out of the house ASAP, but all Jason has brought to the table is being snarky and playing poorly minus the veto.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
At one point yesterday Monte said that Danielle was being a "typical bitch"

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Cornbread's exit sustains me

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
So did Justin actually expose himself to Morgan or did she happen to see him getting in the shower and Monte decided to make a mountain out of that because of obvious reasons?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I found a transcript on Reddit.

Morgan: "It got so uncomfortable."
Monte: "Morgan's right next to me and he drops it, buck naked right in front of her and he just walks in the shower, like clearly making a statement saying..."
Shelby to Morgan: "He showed you his dick??"
Morgan: "Well he was like holding it, but it was just like, it was so uncomfortable."
Monte: "That's sexist! That's disrespectful to her... he's trying to stir poo poo with me because he knows me and her are close... that is the most blunt move I've seen."
Shelby: "Are you like OK?"
Morgan: "I'm fine I was just like, I just don't, why is he?"
Monte: "He's trying to get under my skin."
Morgan: "Yeah you can't let it bother you because he's like, blatantly going at it... Yeah, that was just really awkward."

Morgan was trying to downplay it afterward and of course Monte made it about him.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I don't like this whole "use the voting just to cause random havoc" push.

I do like the "make Monte a have-not and hope the have-not food is junk food" idea though.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Monte pissed a huge chunk of the house off by making a "joke" that Justin "probably stole" his nice clothes.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Monte and Morgan are the likely candidates for America'a Nomination.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
The game will be infinitely better once Jason is out.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I think Kryssie's "reading the rulebook to try to get Scott in trouble" tactic will get her fast-tracked out of the house.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Teek posted:

Yeah, thanks for the correction.

Jason threw a fit after the chip pull about how he never gets picked. He did a chip check, which I think is generally frowned upon. He kept pulling chips and was getting more and more wide eyed. Then his chip was pulled last. :rolleyes:

He's been on edge pretty much since he was voted a have-not.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I hope Jason goes home this week.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Fedelm posted:

I think he was just expressing the hope, rather than a real expectation, that Jason would go.

Yeah, it was just hope. I'm guessing American will nominate Kryssie so it's a moot point. Jason just has one of those personalities that brings out the worst in the people who surround him.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Morgan was wearing Alex's leather cap during the ceremony just in case the other HGs had forgotten how much they looked alike

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I think both Whitney and Alex's best game move would be to vote Morgan out. Alex will eventually have to cut one of her main allies, and it's better for her to have the one that would protect her to the detriment of his own game.

And Morgan doesn't seem to trust Whitney anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

Kryssie is one of those girls who acts like she's tough as gently caress but is really incredibly self-loathing and takes literally every circumstance as a personal slight toward her. She cannot, in any way shape or form, reconcile the fact that some people might not actually be the type of human in real life that they choose to be in order to try to win BB.

Danielle has apparently had the life of Anne Frank prior to the BB house because "we don't know her story" and she's been made fun of every second she's existed as a human.

Kryssie literally read the BB rulebook when she was put on the block by Scott because in her mind being put on the block for reasons other than game reasons was against the rules.

Danielle's kid is supposedly some NFL player's.

• Locked thread