Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SweetJahasus posted:

Can this become BB18 in the official canon so we forget that horrible mess?
This is going to be way worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I understand that Shelby's using her DRs to ask voters to repeatedly make her a have not, so that other players assume she's not liked. Very smart.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SalTheBard posted:

Shelbys only chance of staying is to nullify the votes of her alliance. What a world we live in
Nah because Scott is still an option

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jason did too I think

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Kryssie is loyal to the death to Jason. She took the deal with Shelby and Morgan only because it was Dani going out and not Jason. In fact she said in her confessional in last night's recap that she took it to protect Jason. And if Jason makes it to the end he wins, so he's in good shape. Justin is actually something of a free agent here though. He's loyal to Kryssie but not necessarily to Jason. He'll still obviously want to evict Danielle here to guarantee the last care package.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

because Danielle is usually better at comps, plus Danielle has approached them with deals several times and never followed through with them. Danielle and Kryssie would instantly evict Morgan if they were given the power to do so, which that move would. Justin is the only one even halfway with them

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Danielle and Jason are formidable at comps but Justin and Kryssie have been really bad at them so far. If Shelby and Morgan want to win out to the end the unambiguous better opponents for them are the latter two.

I think Morgan is gonna tell Kryssie the sister twist in a hopeless bid to win her trust. Fallout should be amusing

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Last time the other side of the house won HOH, Jason won a co-HOH care package and got to take it over, and the time before that it was week 3.

During week 2-3 he discussed a cross-house alliance which kept him from being put up (plus he was safe from Kryssie's care package in week 2, and won veto in week 1). His major accomplishment is that his whole side of the house is willing to lose the game for his sake, or at least was until Justin started playing his own game this week.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I have no idea how many fewer fans there are, but the people watching all are also gonna be watching regular BB so the memorable players will unquestionably be referenced by plenty of fans going forward.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jason's been busy today

7:13 PM Jason about Shelby: Bitch, I'll drag your family name to dirt. Your mom will be filing restraining orders against me. -jellyfisher
Jason re:Morgan - BITCH. One of my friends will beat her rear end when we get out of here. It's ok.
7:12 PM Jason: Shut the f*ck up Shelby, before I go there and put my dick in your mouth. -jellyfisher
6:50 pm Jason on Shelby: Shut up slut. You’re the reason people slut shame because you’re a trash ball mess.
6:33 pm Jason: I’m so tired of these bitches. And Morgan running out of the room today. Bitch, talk around me!! If I ain’t going home, you’re going to have to deal with me, oval office!!
6:29 pm Jason on Shelby: Tell her to eat a fuckin dick.
6:25 pm Jason: Next time Shelby sees me, I’m going to be a whole lot richer than her ho rear end.
6:24 pm Jason on Shelby: Let me hear you open your mouth now, bitch. Once you realize I’m one of the voters this week, what the gently caress are you going to say now, bitch? Dumb rear end sluts.
6:23 pm Jason on Shelby: You can go back to prostituting at the Bungalow. Slut.
6:07 pm Jason: I’m going to bury these hoes alive. Bring my name up, bitch (Shelby). I’ll erase your whole family’s Social Security numbers.
6:07 pm Jason on Alex: I’m sure she told you (Shelby) she was a disloyal oval office to you and all your friends.
4:57 PM Jason: One of my friends will beat her (Morgan) rear end when we get out of here.
4:33 PM 4:02 Jason: "I wanna take a sh*t in Shelby's broccoli" -Spygirls
4:32 PM 3:59 Jason: I can't believe Shelby gets dates, what's wrong with men in LA. Shelby's vagina has more users than the NY subway -Spygirls
4:26 PM 3:57Jason talking about Shelby being wrapped up in a blanket, says you won't need it if you put on clothes & not jean underwear -Spygirls
4:00 PM BBT Jason thinks Shelby is wearing the booty shorts to show Justin her butt now that she has the fattest one in the house. - delrayfan

Silver lining:
7:29 PM Jason says he will leave the BB streets if he sees that Shelby is loved by the public. -jellyfisher

bye Jason

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SalTheBard posted:

It's so hosed. I feel so bad for Shelby. Her game has been amazing and she's really turned it on down the stretch. She's getting hosed by stupid twists.
I actually don't really think there's much "game" involved in this season, period. Basically every single eviction this season has been decided by comp wins and America nominations and care packages. As far as those things go, Shelby has been pretty popular with fans, so I guess her likability is good "game," and she's been above average at comps too. But since the house lines are so firmly drawn, she really hasn't done much strategic and neither has anyone else.

Jason has been burning good will with America all season with his disgusting behavior, and probably literally has done more harm than good to his game in terms of strategy too (his fake final five deal he made just to gently caress with the women's alliance almost got him evicted the following two weeks, his decision to evict Alex instead of Morgan who could still claim a care package was a whiff on like the one type of strategy there actually is this season). But he did win a couple challenges and gets America helping him out anyway because he's a returning player. The biggest thing in his favor is that his allies are so willing to bring him to the end despite the fact they'll lose to him, but I think a lot of that is thanks to Kryssie. She's definitely been the one keeping Justin from turning.

If Morgan makes the f3 I'd want her to win, and if she doesn't I'd want Justin, but that's really only because I like them better than the others, not because of game since I don't think there really is much to speak of here. If Jason makes f3 he'll obviously win unfortunately, but he does need to win one of the two HOH comps to get there at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Eltoasto posted:

I cancelled all access and gave "don't use returning players" as my reason.
Jason blew a 3-1 lead

• Locked thread