Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
Unpopular opinion: I thought the final 7 of BB18 redeemed themselves and I am LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I never watched the live feeds before and I am finding it impossible to make the transition. It doesn't help that the flashback feature is constantly broken for me. I see on reddit other people have this same issue.

I downloaded BBViewer and I am hoping that helps.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
The chatter on twitter and reddit are as toxic.. I mean... passionate as ever. If Morgan or Shelby pull this out, also, it'll be notable for being an example of a really early on all girls alliance taking it to the end (Whitney's sins the week before her eviction notwithstanding).

The reason Jason is still in the running and the reason he will absolutely win if in final 3 is because America has voted on nearly every single eviction and evicted the America's nominee nearly every time and Jason is a returning player with a built in fanbasse.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Morgan won HOH this week but thanks to Justin's auto-final-4 power and JASON winning power of veto, the nominees are Shelby and Kryssie.

Shelby is going home.

Unless Morgan manages to beat Jason in the first comp and then by some miracle Justin beats Jason.... looks like the whole game is Jason's to lose.

• Locked thread