Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Now that we have another installment of Doom, now would sure be a great time to revisit the Dynamars Corporation. Now that was some funny rear end stuff. I need more!

http://www.somethingawful.com/series/dynamars-corporation-information-kiosk/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I haven't thought about this series in years. Definitely agree it needs a revival.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Yes, please continue the series.

Livestock
Jan 22, 2001

TOO SEXY FOR DEMOCRACY
I thought about it, but got so convoluted I'd basically have to do a reboot, and that feels like a weird thing to do for a series of internet articles.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Livestock posted:

I thought about it, but got so convoluted I'd basically have to do a reboot, and that feels like a weird thing to do for a series of internet articles.
Can you do more Bradford Exchange item reviews instead?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Livestock posted:

You wound me Livestock. You wound me deep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Livestock posted:

Reboots are all the rage these days though. Reboot the series ironically.

Or start the sequel on Europa, Titan, or Proxima B. An exoplanet like Proxima B would add the wrinkle of either extreme isolation due to travel time, or the risks of breaking reality with faster than light travel. Or maybe set it on an asteroid mining colony? Asteroids are full of valuable metals. And it's an even better site for reckless science. I dunno, you're the creative genius.

Oh dear. I googled "Dynamars" to go reread it, and the top result was Dynamars Suicide. What's this, a fan spinoff? No, no it isn't. It's a blue haired Suicide Girl with no pants on.

• Locked thread