Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot
nyaa~ h-how do i get a boyfriend s-senpai? =uwu=

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Have you tried blowjobs?

Elusif

what is the gender you identify as

flerp
you say hi to a boy and talk to them about ur favorite things (dogs, video games) and then ask them if they want to be friends and boom u got a boy friend

----------------

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
pay no attention to where you are walking and you'll either bump into the love of your life or get hit by a truck and die

bonus: ghost boyfriend

ChrisHansen

Suck my damn balls.
Email me

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
bake cookies. if a boy eats cookies you made, he is your boyfriend. it's the law. if he eats fried chicken you made, you're married, so think carefully.

Theophany

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
What a Jennifer Aniston romcom, it always seems to work out for her. :shrug:

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

what is the gender you identify as

I'm a girl! Teehee~

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

POWERBALL posted:

I'm a girl! Teehee~

obvs

Applewhite

by vyelkin
As a fffffemale you have no shortage of prospective mates. Maybe instead of going for the typical musclebound jerk, you should look around and see if there's a nice guy who's been in front of you all along.

----------------

Hug in a Can

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

check yahoo answers! they know everything about getting boyfriends. <3 ~

Manifisto

what boyfriend-constructing raw materials are available in your area? marble, clay, timber, taxidermy shops?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

read The Freegan Boyfriend, it has plenty of environmentally-conscious boyfriend-making tips

ty nesamdoom!

nvm no cake

empty quote this message and ur crush will kiss you tomorrow!!

this is totally real and not a joke!!! i did this and it worked!

City of Glompton

you can choose science or magic but either way don't bother putting points into stealth skills because duh he'll never notice you then

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ace of Baes
Have you tried clearing out the local cave of goblins? Boys like a girl who's not afraid to take initiative.

----------------

flerp

thepiratebae.se posted:

----------------

Ace of Baes
Try walking up to a cute boy and counting, at first he might not be impressed, but once you pass 100 he'll be interested, get to 1000 and I expect my RSVP to the wedding.

Ace of Baes
Try baking a cherry pie and putting it in the window, why bother leaving the house when wafting event clouds will do the work for you.

Ace of Baes
Dig a big hole.

Ace of Baes
Tell dudes you don't want commitment, then sneak your entire house into his place one piece at a time, I recommend using gloves when you get to the insulation.

City of Glompton

Ace of Baes posted:

Tell dudes you don't want commitment, then sneak your entire house into his place one piece at a time, I recommend using gloves when you get to the insulation.

City of Glompton

learn to sew, make a cute dress out of glue paper, grind on the first cute boy you see at the club.

Elusif

Hug in a Can posted:

check yahoo answers! they know everything about getting boyfriends. <3 ~

he's right you know

jBrereton

thepiratebae.se posted:

Stay safe celibacy ghost

----------------

City of Glompton

City of Glompton posted:

learn to sew, make a cute dress out of glue paper, grind on the first cute boy you see at the club.

if you feel glue paper is inhumane you can make a dress out of live traps and try different kinds of microwbrews as bait

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 25, 2016

Ace of Baes
Wait till opposite day and ask out every boy you see, one of them is bound to say no.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

City of Glompton posted:

if you feel glue paper in inhumane you can make a dress out of live traps and try different kinds of microwbrews as bait

Hahaha

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Ace of Baes posted:

Wait till opposite day and ask out every boy you see, one of them is bound to say no.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i thought everyone was still just using little handwritten notes with checkbox polls on them

Elusif

or that little origami flower thing

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

yes, this

fuck. marry. t-rex

It's called the clitoris

City of Glompton

I've got a monthly subscription that sends me a few of each of those to give out. thinking of bumping to next tier so I can get some gum wrapper chain bracelets in case anything starts to get serious

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

It's called the clitoris

*giggles uncontrollably, begins to hyperventilate*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
now that i'm an 18 year old japanese waif i'm finding it hard to find older portly american men that are interested in me :(

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

if you feel glue paper in inhumane you can make a dress out of live traps and try different kinds of microwbrews as bait

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

check his Levis for his Smooch By date and also his criminal record. If he's wearing sweat pants, put him back on the shelf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Finding a bf is easy. Just bake cookies or something similar for the guy you like. Include a nice note with hearts and stuff. He'll get the clue. :)

Luvcow posted:

now that i'm an 18 year old japanese waif i'm finding it hard to find older portly american men that are interested in me :(

You need to be put out to pasture.

• Locked thread