Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

http://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/recipes/ct-kfc-recipe-test-20160818-story.html

What a time to be alive, when someone can accurately recreate kentucky fried chicken, right in their very own kitchen. We're living in the modern age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The year is the current year. It is the future. Cyber decker Joe Gray has stumbled on the infamous "11 herbs and spices" recipe of the corporate powerhouse Tricon Global and now these shadowy men in power want to destroy him before he reveals their industry schemes, but can he defeat them with the help of the mysterious figure known only as "The Colonel"?

worfquoter
Sep 24, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This was a great victory - one worthy of story and song.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I thought it was just salt, pepper, paprika and msg

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
KFC uses pressure fryers. That article doesn't even touch on that.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
harambe did 9/11

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

mindphlux posted:

harambe did 9/11

Interesting theory but this thread is about the secret 11 herbs and spices recipe being found

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

pr0k posted:

What CAPACITY pressure fryers? Only then will the secret be revealed... (nothing you can get at home).

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Control Volume posted:

Interesting theory but this thread is about the secret 11 herbs and spices recipe being found

9/11, 11 herbs and spices. Coincidence? I don't loving think so, sheeple.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

pr0k posted:

My mom had a pressure fryer growing up. Made the absolute best chicken. But I'll never make that at home because even though I'm not scared of pressure cookers, pressure fryers scare the crap out of me.

edit: 99% sure this is what we had http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wear-Ever-Electric-Chicken-Bucket-Low-Pressure-Fryer-6-Quart-Model-72026-/232089720368

Flash Gordon Ramsay fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Sep 26, 2016

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

My mom had a pressure fryer growing up. Made the absolute best chicken. But I'll never make that at home because even though I'm not scared of pressure cookers, pressure fryers scare the crap out of me.

edit: 99% sure this is what we had http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wear-Ever-Electric-Chicken-Bucket-Low-Pressure-Fryer-6-Quart-Model-72026-/232089720368

Yeah dude with that thing you're just playing "when will I lose the skin off the front of my body" roulette.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
gently caress that's awesome. Must...not....buy...send...help...

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
pr0k....

dont do it....

concentrate.... just think of.... your mom.......

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
its basically paul prudhomme's blackening seasoning plus ground ginger and dried basil.

cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You're so scared that if this thing exploded, it would be you that is the fried chicken.

• Locked thread