Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
would you still be able to play the game mario 64?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it would collect numemployment

Dial-a-Dog
despite the name you actually never use the number 27 or, indeed, 64 while playing mario 64 so yeah i think so

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
stan: “hey, don't worry guys, i'll cover the bill. there are three of us, so three times… how much did those sandwiches cost?”
lynn: “$9”
stan: *sweating profusely*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Because 27 ate 29

big black turnout

hey get this... mario 69

Dads Dip Cup

Tim: "hey Tommy, what time is it?"
Tommy: *looking at watch* "oh it's three twenty...." he stops in mid-sentence, mouth hanging open as he stares through his watch into an endless vortex, spacetime begins to warp around him as he is pulled into another dimension and all memory of his existence is purged from reality

Jesus Christ

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
then jimi hendrix would still be alive

8c5b43b5333f

Elusif

Weird al would be very unhappy.

alnilam

Zorodius posted:

it would collect numemployment

HighwireAct posted:

stan: “hey, don't worry guys, i'll cover the bill. there are three of us, so three times… how much did those sandwiches cost?”
lynn: “$9”
stan: *sweating profusely*

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Tim: "hey Tommy, what time is it?"
Tommy: *looking at watch* "oh it's three twenty...." he stops in mid-sentence, mouth hanging open as he stares through his watch into an endless vortex, spacetime begins to warp around him as he is pulled into another dimension and all memory of his existence is purged from reality

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
hi this is number tech support. what, 27 stopped working? did you try subtracting it and adding it back in again?

Manifisto

roulette man: and the winner is . . . a suffusion of yellow??

ty nesamdoom!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

2 is badass

Applewhite

by vyelkin
I'd no longer be able to accurately describe the length of my genitals in centimeters.

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
rip nooner :(

FluffieDuckie

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

hi this is number tech support. what, 27 stopped working? did you try subtracting it and adding it back in again?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

It doesn't matter, because 24 is the highest number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0

social vegan

Katherine Heigl goes to 26 weddings wearing a nice dress and then goes to the last one just wearing a big bucket shrugging

ChickenWyngz

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
I'd probably die before I'm 28 next week, which would suck. Or maybe I couldn't go past 27 and I become immortal. Or maybe I get the Benjamin Button disease. Maybe the members of the 27 club would resurrect. I dunno tbh :confused:

satanic splash-back

Hello? Yeah, I, uh... I have a problem with my 27. It's not working anymore. I'd like to return this and get an XXVII.

social vegan

satanic splash-back posted:

Hello? Yeah, I, uh... I have a problem with my 27. It's not working anymore. I'd like to return this and get an XXVII.

most of vin diesel

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

satanic splash-back posted:

sorry, best I can do is

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Would the number 277 keep working?

Because that number is very important since it equals 480 divided by the square root of 3.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
it has happened before and will happen again.

MiracleWhale

please return your 27s to the nearest service center to exchange for two numbers of equal or lesser value

Capntastic

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

We'll find out when the next person replies

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

Capntastic posted:

We'll find out when the next person replies

Posting with bated breath

e: made it past 27 were safe!!!

Capntastic

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

What the heck there's nothing there

joke_explainer

well... all computers would break, as a vast array of computer technology depends on things with more than 26 parts, I mean, on a hardware level things would stop working but also like... any array larger than 26 would have a major problem, there'd be an enormous number of off-by-one errors, probably every electronic thing would just stop working immediately.

most elements heavier than cobalt would probably undergo massive radioactive decay being made unstable by the sudden departure of one electron or proton. the burst of prompt neutron radiation would probably sterilize everything on the planet / universe.

i think a lot of bad things would happen really

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
if there aren't any 27th days of months anymore, that's 12 less days between me and weed day

inkajoo

nyes
I wouldn't have been borned. :(

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

HighwireAct posted:

if there aren't any 27th days of months anymore, that's 12 less days between me and weed day

What would happen when you got to your 27th weed day?

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Numbers are actually not a thing or even real

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Takane posted:

What would happen when you got to your 27th weed day?

i really didn't think this one through

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Doghouse posted:

then how do you explain that picture I posted

Dads Dip Cup

Doghouse posted:

I wish I had known this before I wasted all that effort in my mathematics classes :sigh:

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich
QCS would get flooded like crazy

----------------

google THIS

Doghouse posted:

they're a social construct
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
What's going to happen tomorrow fellow goons? I'm scared.

Takane fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Sep 27, 2016

----------------

• Locked thread