Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
There's never a good reason to get high, of course. But here are a few:

:420: Six hour drive with grandma

:420: statutory requirement to enter skate park

:420: cause life's a bitch and then you die

:420: For Biggie

:420: celebrating International Secretary's Day. Keep slayin', ladies

:420: All the Jim-Jim's in this town

:420: just really like bubble noises

Are there any others :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

:420: You just got poisoned sharing a drink with a member of an opposing delegation and have only a few minutes to purge your digestive tract of the organ-destroying venom, you have no gag-reflex, but luckily weed makes you instantly queasy. Clear the chamber of that bong and survive.

joke_explainer

:420: "No agent of MI-6 can smoke with me and keep their wits about them. Prove you are the arms dealer you say you are, and light that poo poo up."

joke_explainer

:420: There's a terrible situation going down, and you have the skills to fix it, the problem? People think it is too easy having a person trained in dealing with the situation handling it. There's no excitement, there's no drama. So, smoke this joint first, then you can solve it more slowly and less efficiently than you would otherwise, and win the support of the crowd.

joke_explainer

:420: We've developed a new breathalyzer test that can determine if someone is driving while being way too loving high, but we haven't tested it. Maybe there's some way we can test it?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Because planes are hard to maneuver on the ground

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
:420: “Look, if you're gonna do any drug, weed's the one to go with. Don't go diving into that deep cuts poo poo, though. My old dealer – great guy – he got into some bad poo poo, man. Breakfast every morning. One day he was smiling and joking around like he always did, next day they found him sprawled out on his apartment floor, face-down in a plate of eggs Benedict. Still had hollandaise sauce all over his cheek when they drove him to the morgue.”

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
:420: Are horse whisperer; really want to get inside that Clydesdale's head

:420: Drew Hierophant in tarot card drinking game

:420: Day 1, time to break in this Oval Office

Boomzilla

Zorodius posted:

:420: Drew Hierophant in tarot card drinking game

big black turnout

:420: you currently aren't high

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Carried off by ants. Again.

joke_explainer

:420: For me there was no question, because they had you four to one, and you can't fight dirty pirates when your freighter has no gun.

Boomzilla

:420: Life is meaningless, no one is here on purpose, whatever it takes to dull the pain of existence is fair dinkum, I say

joke_explainer

We're rapidly approaching an understanding of the brain where we could add something that would make it completely impossible for a given person to abuse any particular drug again without severe negative consequences, permanently. Do you think that is an ethical way to deal with drug abuse?

Stocky Manhood

Can I get a hat wobble?
Because it's there

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
:420: the more of it I smoke the less there is around for kids to get hooked on

social vegan

before I watch get low on bluray

Senior Management

:420: Laughter is fun but you have been completely unable to laugh without the aide of some weed.

:420: Life is miserable but with enough weed you might be able to tunnel into a more chill reality.

:420: You want to step up your enjoyment of the pizza that you just ordered.

:420: You just want to fit in with the cool kids at school. Sure you're a 45 year old sad man but this is the first step to acceptance.

:420: You need an excuse to put on your :weedass: hat.

:420: You think that there are clues leading to the Illuminati hidden deep within your Porcupine Tree album and need to go deeper into the music to solve the mystery.

:jerry:

social vegan

you ate half a bag of doritos and aren't hungry anymore

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you want to become one with the process, to understand the bonds that will hold this little structure together, and the modeling glue is just staring at you, taunting you, daring you to take just one sniff

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Because the nug is there

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I'm too used to winning, sometimes i need to feel like a loser.

Commie NedFlanders

rasta style worship

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

social vegan

afroman is about to do something productive

bacalou

:weed: to praise satan and inhale the glory that is his lettuce in order to spite Jesus and his Father. take that, mom! heh...

Commie NedFlanders

bacalou posted:

:weed: to praise satan and inhale the glory that is his lettuce in order to spite Jesus and his Father. take that, mom! heh...

it's actually the opposite because God created all the plants for humans to cultivate and enjoy in a way which glorifies Him

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
It's my day off

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

It's my day off

But I also smoke on days when I work

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Carried off by ants. Again.

:420:commence phase 420

Alvie

Spice up your phlebotomist's day with a bit of a challenge.

nvm no cake

:420: your life sucks and the only way you know how to cope with it is to be high 24/7

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
:420: its morning

:420: its afternoon

:420: its night

:420: any combination of the numbers four, two, and zero.

:420: your favorite forum got nuked and you dont know how to live with your self loathing, without it.

Fredflonston

:420: When you lane switchin' with the paint drippin'

:420: You gotta do the dishes

penus penus penus

by piss__donald
Prostitute

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

:420: you came to see the headlining band and there are still two more sets before them

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
if I don't smoke the weed eventually it will smoke me

Matoi Ryuko

:420: I just remembered weed exists

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
when youre wife is all like " You need to do this" lol nah :420:

qqqq

hot date tonight!

You're an undercover cop and you need to prove yourself to get into the gang

Adbot