Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

lol this is such a dolphins thing i love my team

I hope you don't worry that the Browns are going to beat the Dolphins. Because that is not gonna happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lmao 15 yards for a throat cutting gesture.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Push off by Cooper was a great catch though

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Why did the Dolphins get rid of Rishard Matthews again? He seemed pretty good. Just like Kenny Stills more?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol Cousins is Foles 2.0

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

third and medium and you've got a top ten qb

what do u do

What game?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

We live in the greatest passing era in football, surrounded by giants like Brees, Rivers, Brady, Manning, Manning, Chad Pennington, etc.

21 passes in a row is really impressive, even against the Jags. Philadelphia couldn't get 21 catches in a row with a Jugs machine at practice.

We're 2 years from thinking about competing, why you gotta do me like that?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Sam Bradford!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Tannehill is just bad.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

nm posted:

NFL sunday ticket streaming status: Still hot garbage.

Gamepass buttery smooth

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Cymoril posted:

I am legit worried we are going to lose this game.

Hey no one knows what you're talking about since you have no avatar.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

So my gamepass is only letting me watch Red Zone? This happening to anyone else?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah Philly was held a lot on that incompletion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

Remember Nick Foles

Wentz is making great touch throws and diagnosing blitzes. Chip Kelly just broke the NFL for a year and Foles underthrew a bunch of completely open guys.

(For TD's)

• Locked thread