Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I plan to put large amounts of taxpayer dollars into cloning research, to advance the cause of cloning Katy Perry.

Picture a clone army made entirely of naked Katy Perry. We wouldn't even need to fight anyone.

I want to live in this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Lazy Reservist posted:

I want to live in this world.

:same:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

"That's called business by the way"

You loving oval office.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
If elected, I will increase NASA's budget; disband the ATF and redirect its funding to animal shelters; and ensure that every shopette has a modest selection of quality beers that do not resemble bottled urine. Furthermore, I will establish a Do Need Pette list of all puppers and doggos in need of a home. Where will the funds for such a monumental enterprise come from? It will be paid for with taxes collected from those on the new Does Not Pette registry, comprised of all the terrible people who have been convicted of not being good to dogges.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Naked Bear posted:

If elected, I will increase NASA's budget; disband the ATF and redirect its funding to animal shelters; and ensure that every shopette has a modest selection of quality beers that do not resemble bottled urine. Furthermore, I will establish a Do Need Pette list of all puppers and doggos in need of a home. Where will the funds for such a monumental enterprise come from? It will be paid for with taxes collected from those on the new Does Not Pette registry, comprised of all the terrible people who have been convicted of not being good to dogges.

I'm already working on your reelection campaign.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
and i already cashed out my life savings to donate to your campaign

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I believe we live in a world where boobs and butts can be appreciated equally. Is that not what this country was founded on?

This is the only good campaign point in this thread.

You had something going with the only good dogs stance until you referred to humans as masters. Dogs have no masters and should not. Only humans who make sure they have the food and skritches they deserve.

Which is why you fuckers should vote for me.

Government funbux for all GiPers.
VA burned to the ground, administration level employees hung from street lamps. New system: Simpler paperwork for application, appeal and re-evaluation by independent doctors. Rating system no longer that loving retarded remaining percent. Option to visit local doctors and medical centers of your choice.
Additional funbux for dogge care, tax breaks for dogge parents.
I agree with my opponent "I believe we live in a world where boobs and butts can be appreciated equally. Is that not what this country was founded on?".

NO MODS NO MASTERS

And legal space weed. gently caress the DEA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This debate is over. Media outlets and SCIENTIFIC POLLS have unanimously declared ME to be the WINNER.

:smugdon:

• Locked thread