Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
I've never seen Brees run that first down play before. Great design

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

Saints defense was bad last year, but it wasn't that bad you guys.

Shut up, Rob

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Lewis needs to stop turning downfield when he's catching.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Senordingdong posted:

Where are the other Falcons fans... I was all alone in last weeks GDT too.

Here I found some for you

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

That's offsetting.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The "Superdome Special" play Brees talked about cost us the playoffs a few years later because they refused to just run up the gut.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

A turnover would be bitchin

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Why on earth do people let the RBs release on teams.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Let's not run Atlanta's trick plays.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Announcer struggling with 2pt conversion risk

I'm not sure if it's a good call in a vacuum but I'm generally ok with this offense running a 2 pt conversion every opportunity.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

It's a 3 score game if they don't make it or take the extra point. Going for it and making it is a 2 score game. Going for it was the mathematically optimal play.

It's a 2 score game either way, unless you fail the conversion, then it's 3.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Yeah, that's what the announcer was getting all confused about. It was the right call.

No, the announcer was correctly pointing out that an 11 point game after an extra point is a two score game anyway.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Benne posted:

How do Saints fans watch this defense every week

They didn't give up a TD last week.

I don't know how.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Well at least it's to one of my fellow alumni.

Why the gently caress Atlanta had to draft him, ugh.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

A blitz actually arrived.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Not a pick

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

No we don't have to credit second season backup, top 10 draft pick Peat.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Ugh Thomas wasn't touched there, refs.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The Kraken posted:

The drinking and dunking can only work for so long

Brees has over 10 YPC. What the hell are you talking about he's been airing it out all night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Shades of Winston.

• Locked thread