Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

NC-17 posted:

There has only been one zinger, and it was a weak one, delivered by Clinton.

Clinton's best moments come in laughing at what Trump just said in the bits that I've seen. Which is kinda what I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I was just wondering the play before if Ryan has ever kept the ball on that read option play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MJBuddy posted:

They didn't give up a TD last week.

I don't know how.

That makes me think someone should be fired.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was a pretty decent catch, nevermind that was a lucky as hell catch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

NC-17 posted:

spiking is about the only thing you can do with the ball

Ahem, you can hand it to the official and act like you've been there before.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was a pretty good pick.

e: Or not

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chromatic posted:

Brees is still good but not as good as he used to be. He'll be retired in a year or two

But he just signed that 5 year extension, which lasts 5 years and certainly doesn't have a bunch of dummy years that are going to extend New Orleans' cap hell.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, that almost block.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That Works posted:

Every time someone says this Brees has a +4500yd season.

Huh, after looking it up he hasn't had a season with yardage totals that low in 7 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Let's see, 600 yard slide in 5 years, that means he will have to play roughly...12ish? more years before he gets down to Alex Smith's best season.

• Locked thread