Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Joke Answer Manitou or Real Answer Christine

Favorite Hammer was probably The House That Bled To Death

Favorite AYAOD was uh...the theater one with FVink? I dunno. ALL-WAY TIE FOR LAST.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Nov 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe
FACT: The relic was BOOOOORING as hell, it has some nice use of lighting to project a certain tonne, but then that kind of got in the way since nothing was ever visible.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

New favorites from the stream this year were Christine and Candyman, easily. Two great movies I'd never seen before and would definitely watch again. Body Snatchers was fantastic too but it's stressed me out real bad, I'd have a hard time rewatching that one any time soon.
Really though, there were so many good new movies for me this year it's hard to narrow them down.

I missed Carnosaur which was unfortunate, and I had to duck out about 20 minutes into Jeckyll&Hyde. So I'm a little sad about missing those.

Only real stinkers this year for me were uh, obviously The Relic, just felt like peek bad 90s horror all over. I was having streaming issues that night so I didn't have Chat and when the Sifl&Olly came on I got super confused, but I was glad once I got the chat back everyone was making fun of that movie as much as we were.

Only other one I didn't like at all was John Dies at the End, just did absolutely nothing for me, especially the entire last 1/3rd of the movie.

Great stream again this year, can't wait to see what's in store next year.

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010
I've dropped in on the stream here and there for the past few years, but this was the first year I really made an effort and managed to catch more days than I missed.

Favorite movie this year was probably The Haunting, actually. It's just so eerie and atmospheric!

Anyways, thanks for adding something special to the Halloween season, and for getting me to finally watch Over the Garden Wall.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Well, it's definitely not Halloween anymore! A few things before the thread finally departs.

This year's intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzO7BYE9TA

Hammer House of Horror intro and closing credits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqOqPbnxj9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEnIquQy9zg

A longplay of the Are You Afraid of the Dark FMV game for the particularly nostalgic/masochistic among you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4LL-aTAYU

Some places to purchase Jekyll and Hyde, Together Again.

The Jack-O-Juke, for if you ever get nostalgic for those sweet tunes before next October.

Well, that's it folks. I'm done until next year. Until then, remember to watch out for pipes, root cellars and Gary's poundings.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
As a farewell to Lurdiak's awesome Scream Stream..........

The fire ghost.

"Goodbye children."

*orgasm* "Unnnnggggggghhhhhh"

*whisssssssppppp* Fade into the other side

(only pic I could find)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Just wanted to say thanks again, Lurdiak. I can't imagine how much time it takes to put that all together and your work is definitely appreciated.

Christine stole the show for me, but even the movies I didn't like all that much were still great because of goon chat.

• Locked thread