Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Looking forward to this! I still live in fear of deadly, deadly pipes from last year!

I also wonder how many Outer Limits episodes we'll watch this year, complete with discovering that the ones I watched as a kid were edited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Don't forget, we also learned that young teens should never possess cellar doors that can murder people for gifts, because they will kill their sisters,even if the narrators said he didn't.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Kinda rude to posit, but is the first movie must-see as much as the second? I've got a handful of things I want to deal with, but people are seemingly really praising the second and ignoring the first.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'm mad that I missed Pontypool, but five minutes in the stream made me realize I was too tired/hungover to sit at a computer for two more hours. I love that movie.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
For those that missed the stream, you owe it to yourself to watch Jekyll and Hyde.... Together Again. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Esoteric answer, but my favorite was Jekyll and Hyde Together Again. Full of gags that just plain worked, way more/better than I expected to.

• Locked thread