Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
.5 PPR

Pick 4 RBs (2 RB and 2 FLEX)

Lamar Miller vs. TEN
Demarco Murray @ HOU
Lesean McCoy @ NE
Charles Simms vs. DEN
Matt Forte vs SEA
Isiah Crowell @ WAS

Also
Tyrell Williams vs. NO
Cole Beasley @ SF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
1 PPR

Riddick @ CHI
Wallace vs. Oak
Crowder vs. Cle

Arnold Layne
Nov 4, 2008

So the consensus seems to be to sit Gronk? I'd be rolling with Kyle Rudolph otherwise, which isn't too terrible. (Of course Gronk will put up 20 points in that scenario)

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Should I start Washington or Murray? Is more touches for Deandre washington just coach speak

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'd maybe wait a week on Washington to see if the hype is real

Tyree posted:

1 PPR

Riddick @ CHI
Wallace vs. Oak
Crowder vs. Cle

Crowder is probably the right pick, but I'd be pretty tempted to go with Riddick in PPR against the Bears D

Pick two RBs, 1 ppr:

CMike
Ware
Coleman
Charles
McKinnon

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
0.5 PPR

Spencer Ware vs Pit
Charles Sims vs Den

xbilkis posted:

I'd maybe wait a week on Washington to see if the hype is real

Crowder is probably the right pick, but I'd be pretty tempted to go with Riddick in PPR against the Bears D

Pick two RBs, 1 ppr:

CMike
Ware
Coleman
Charles
McKinnon

I'd go CMike and Ware

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

Should I start Washington or Murray? Is more touches for Deandre washington just coach speak

Washington is a stash. Unless you're in serious bye trouble or looking for a stupid cheap DFS play.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jota posted:

0.5 PPR

Spencer Ware vs Pit
Charles Sims vs Den

I'd go CMike and Ware

Join me in Wareland.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Should I drop Matt Asiata to pick up Jacob Tamme this week? Other dropping option is Bilal Powell.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Arnold Layne posted:

So the consensus seems to be to sit Gronk? I'd be rolling with Kyle Rudolph otherwise, which isn't too terrible. (Of course Gronk will put up 20 points in that scenario)

I'm sitting him for Henry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

This is general Crowell hot takeage. The Redskins have given up the most rushing TDs on the ground with 7. In terms of yards, they give up the 9th most yards.

Eat, Crow.

:getin:

Pretend this is an emptyquote

• Locked thread