Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr

Brandon Marshall vs SEA
Demaryius Thomas @TBB

The feel I'm getting from the thread is that Demaryius is a must start, and I'm leaning that way as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Kind of nervous about the amount of damage done to Cam lately.

So who do I start?

Cam @ATL
Big Ben v KCC
Carr @BAL

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

BonoMan posted:

D/ST

Buffalo against New England
or
New England against Buffalo?

Leaning New England, but Buffalo's chance to eat up a third stringer has me hankering

I'd go NE. Bill always crushes Rex.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr for WR, .75 for RB, 1 for TE:

Currently starting:
Lamar Miller vs TEN
Mike Evans vs DEN
Marvin Jones @CHI
AllenRob vs IND
DThomas @TBB

Options:

Charles Sims vs DEN
Ware @PIT
BMarsh vs KCC
GTate @CHI (only if Marvin gets scratched)
Tyrell Will vs NO
Jack Doyle @JAX

Mike Evans feels like the only guy on the roster that could be benchable this week, but DSYS. Ware and Marshall also seem like good plays, but Fitzmagick sucked and I just don't know if I can justify Ware over my current lineup.

Anyone have any thoughts?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

wyoak posted:

I feel like Sims is going to get a ton of catches out of the backfield this week so I'd rank him higher than Ware, but I don't think I'd bench anyone for him. Evans is tempting because of the PPR ratio but that's probably overthinking it.

Does anyone like Jordan Howard over CMike this week? The Jets have been good against the run (and crappy against the pass), whereas the Lions are real bad. But the Bears are really really bad and Wilson being gimpy probably means more running.

I'd go with CMike. I generally stay far away from the Bears though.

• Locked thread