Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

sorry mm, I don't watch anime :shrug:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I can put you in touch with an experienced chemist who has a pretty good lab. I think he could cook something up for your friend.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
How about any experience working with komGrapta? My friend wants to know.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

oooo komGrapta, I don't know if I need ya but oooooh I'm dying to find out (I'm dying to find out)

nvm no cake

lol if you use komGrapta

Matoi Ryuko

I'm a 5th degree xenforo black belt. AMA

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm a 5th degree xenforo black belt. AMA

What's xenforo?

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

nvm no cake posted:

lol if you use komGrapta

I don't, and that's why I'm asking if anyone else here has experience with it, because I certainly don't, and certainly wouldn't want to have experience with komGrapta, not even komGrapta Plus.

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

misty mountaintop posted:

What's xenforo?

It's an outer-space martial art.

social vegan

I don't know what's a xenforo with you

Hemingway To Go!

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Xenforo was the worst part of half life

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
Lowtax should just buy a new computer

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Lowtax should just buy a new computer

Hell, he should buy two.

Senior Management

I can put together the computer if he just wants to buy the parts and save some money. I'll get everything sorted sans shipping so he will have to come over and drive the computer(s) home.

:jerry:

nvm no cake

I was confused about it at first, but this educational video cleared it right up for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&t=58s

sluggo is mad

i thought it was a hairdo and read it as xenfro. like a BYOB fro, it'd be all zen. since im on my phone, could someone mspaint what a zenfro might look like so i can get one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale

i don't op but i haven't encountered any obstacle that can't be overcome with hard work, grit, and a few broken kneecaps

• Locked thread