Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Thoguh posted:

I just got home. What the gently caress happened to Stanford?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
We are gonna get two Arizona State @ Washington games in 3 weeks aren't we.

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

Benne posted:

Still have a sinking feeling we'll get tripped up by Oregon next week but god drat this felt good

hahaha no

The defensive line is so hilariously undersized we're basically playing a 2-5 instead of a 4-3. But there are only two decent linebackers (one is a true freshman). The DBs have all somehow unlearned about getting their heads turned around to keep track of the drat ball. The o-line is 4 freshmen and an rear end in a top hat upperclassman who's good for a couple 15-yard penalties a game (did I mention 120 yards in penalties a game?) and they'll be pushed back into the QB's face within half a second of the snap, even though he was lined up in shotgun. That means there's no credible long ball threat even though we still have two awesome tall NFL-caliber receivers, so you can feel free to cheat your safeties up close and deny all YAC. The lovely line means there's no goal line offense, so the red zone percentages really suck.

Probably this team will make Phil Knight die of high blood pressure and he'll leave all his money to Stanford out of spite, and then we only have to wait for Gary Andersen to finish his work at OSU before assuming the mantle of permanent north division bottom feeder.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jordanis posted:

hahaha no

The defensive line is so hilariously undersized we're basically playing a 2-5 instead of a 4-3.

Yeah, I was having trouble distinguishing your passrushers from the secondary on a few plays. Some of those guys can't be much bigger than 240.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
BOW DOWN. See you soon Ducks.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, I was having trouble distinguishing your passrushers from the secondary on a few plays. Some of those guys can't be much bigger than 240.

Check out the Week 1 depth chart: http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/uoregon.sidearmsports.com/documents/2016/8/26/Depth_Chart_Week_1.pdf

Note the 235 pound starting DE.

sigmachiev posted:

BOW DOWN. See you soon Ducks.

on the bright side, if the big one hits and all our upstream dams fail, Autzen will get washed away and we won't have to play next week

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Dogs are legit and I'm gonna party at the Duchess tonight. gently caress a Cardinal.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Zurreco posted:

Dogs are legit and I'm gonna party at the Duchess tonight. gently caress a Cardinal.

The Duchess was popping off during the game. It was good

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Second half drive chart so far in Toledo/BYU:

Toledo TD
BYU TD
Toledo FG
BYU TD
Toledo TD
BYU TD
Toledo TD

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If anyone's still awake Toledo/BYU is a cool and good game

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
BYU RB Jamaal Williams:

26 carries
274 yards (school single-game record)
5 TD (ties school single-game record)

Toledo QB Logan Woodside:

30/38
505 yards (school single-game record)
5 TD
2 INT

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Oct 1, 2016

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
HOLY TOLEDO

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Toledo owns, their games are almost always this fun

e: Toledo goes for 2 and the lead, QB drops the snap, picks it up, throws for the conversion. 53-52.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Damnit Toledo

EvilCornbread
Jun 2, 2011

Uh that wasn't a facemask

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
classic Too Much Time

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Slate Action posted:

Toledo owns, their games are almost always this fun

e: Toledo goes for 2 and the lead, QB drops the snap, picks it up, throws for the conversion. 53-52.

I wish I'd been watching this instead.

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

why does this ref call the time-outs so weird

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

ugh, BYU won too. What a lovely night of football.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
BYU wins with a last second FG, 55-53.

All five of BYU's games this season have featured final margins of 3 points or less. They are 2-3.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I'm very sad I didn't realize that game was on

MourningView fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Oct 1, 2016

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Are BYU marginally less dirty now that Bronco Mendehall is getting his poo poo pushed in on the reg at UVA

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

Alaois posted:

Are BYU marginally less dirty now that Bronco Mendehall is getting his poo poo pushed in on the reg at UVA

no, they're still BYU.

Read, "they're still dollar store Notre Dame".

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Holy crap gj dawgs. Been twenty years downsliding, nice to be good again.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Baylor Bear. God bless.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Why is Tim Tebow on my TV

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
gently caress a Wildcat

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

got any sevens posted:

Holy crap gj dawgs. Been twenty years downsliding, nice to be good again.

Yeah I remember they went three straight years when I was a boy. Good to see them competitive again.

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Why is Tim Tebow on my TV

With Jesse Palmer still on the air, you're asking about Tebow? Priorities, bro.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Josh Dobbs look like a alien but Georgia still gonna lose by 31 so I'm just gonna play Madden all day and ponder why I didn't just go to Bama or Ohio State or something

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!
Thanks to technology, distance learning

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

gently caress a Wildcat

Except for Northwestern Wildcats. To whom I wish the best of luck today on their goal of winning a Big Ten title.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Thoguh posted:

Except for Northwestern Wildcats. To whom I wish the best of luck today on their goal of winning a Big Ten title.

Hmm, ill allow it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Going to a banana pudding festival during game time, please keep the train rolling Vols.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

what is this section on reincarnation. this is fantastic

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!
Northwestern should hire les miles

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Sloppy Body/Dr. Pepper guy is back at Gameday

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Wickerman posted:

Northwestern should hire les miles

If we lose today, we should call les as soon as the game is over

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
BUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
"Butt, lol" - ESPN

• Locked thread