Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
I'm still here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Yep. I am out of it. It was a pleasure to putin our time together.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Blue thread says they're offering a ceasefire, you'll probably accept?

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
What do you think, people who are left in the thread?

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
Also, who is offering that in the NATO thread.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

I'm still here.

I guess I'd take a ceasefire at this point if we're starting to lose people, but I won't go to the observer thread unless we actually end this.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

I'm not really itching to see the other threads, so I'm down to just keep waiting.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

The NATO thread is pretty inactive, similar to here. The offer was for ceasefire unless Redfor is ready to surrender and came from a couple sub-commanders.

I think similar to here, people are looking around and just asking "is this over? are we going to wait longer? should we end this?" You can probably give it a few days to decide while they also decide on a consensus of how long to wait for GI.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

I'll hold out for a few more days.

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
I'll also hold out for a few days, if it is going to end I'd like to try at least some sort of mad tank rush on NATO for fun.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009

koolkevz666 posted:

I'll also hold out for a few days, if it is going to end I'd like to try at least some sort of mad tank rush on NATO for fun.

Continuing to hold out and supporting this motion. Line abreast, full speed ahead!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I'm now officially out. See you in the observer threads.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
Alright I think we'll take the ceasefire now. It's been a few weeks since the offer, I'm gonna go see what the other threads are about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

If anyone's still reading this, I'm off to the observer thread.

• Locked thread