Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

It's fall, friends! Time for good beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Good effort post OP

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Agreed, now just let me suck down this syrupy sweet nutmeg spiced pumpkin crap

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pumpkin beer is gross. I'm alright with IPAs that aren't overloaded with hops.

My friend picked up a variety pack of Sam Adams beers and they were all pretty terrible.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'll stick to Busch, thank you

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

like this one

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Ales: If it ain't made by a monk, it's gonna taste like a skunk.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

So close OP, yet so far.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

*scoffs millennially, sips my caramel macchiato*

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Beer is good.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Tokamak posted:

So close OP, yet so far.

Look at all the wonderful choices

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Geokinesis posted:

like this one

heck yeah

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

cool and good posted:

Look at all the wonderful choices

:barf:

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe

the best beer for stowin away

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

A bad username/post :mad:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just drink buckfast like a normal functioning alcoholic

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
If you are really tired of IPAs, it's Wet/Fresh Hop IPA season. You should try those, they have a different, grassy, earthy flavor while still having all the stuff you like about IPAs.

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
I drink the IPA because its 4 bucks instead of 6 bucks like the good stuff

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Michelob Light used to be my beer but when they came out with Ultralight I haven't been able to find it anywhere and it really pisses me off.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ipa gangnam style

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Geokinesis posted:

like this one

poo poo yes http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/aecht-schlenkerla-rauchbier/409110

steinbier > rauchbier tho but I can't get those in ontario anymore :canada:

fortunately a bunch of places in the city carry this to compensate

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i think IPAs are often pretty good but the XTREME HOPS ones are dumb

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Saw this last night and it made me shed a tear for our fallen comrade :(

I ended up buying the 'Otra Vez' on the right and it was unbelievably delicious, made with cactus and grapefruit.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

10 years ago i would have bitched that the grocery store didnt stock any IPAs but now its loving all IPAs. Fall is here guys, it's time for some tasty stouts and porters

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I drink yuengling exclusively; the prospect of buying 7 dollar bottles of hoppy piss from rail thin white people with huge ridiculous beards offends my well curated manliness

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Yuengling: 2 dollars for a smooth good tasting bear that will get you drunk since 1829...nah I'll go with this nerd swill that some fake dork brewed up last week, they have a lot of likes on the twittee so you know it's good.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Let me check my beer app on my phone because I cannot even get inebriated without technology guiding me by the dick

*Spends 35 dollars on a sixer*

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Geokinesis posted:

like this one

This Is Extremely My poo poo.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like how these dumbasses who don't drink IPAs thinks everyone who does is some kind of bearded hipster. Some people are just willing to pay more to drink good-tasting beer :shrug: it isn't that hard of a concept, keep drinking your Pennsylvania piss-water, no1 curr.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Smoked beers (rauchbeir) is so good you guys, I'm over IPAs now.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

roymorrison posted:

Let me check my beer app on my phone because I cannot even get inebriated without technology guiding me by the dick

*Spends 35 dollars on a sixer*

lol. You coulda had a twelve pack of gulddraak for that. smdh

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

a bone to pick posted:

I like how these dumbasses who don't drink IPAs thinks everyone who does is some kind of bearded hipster. Some people are just willing to pay more to drink good-tasting beer :shrug: it isn't that hard of a concept, keep drinking your Pennsylvania piss-water, no1 curr.

I don't like IPAs because for some reason they give me a headache :shrug:

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

I'm a hipster but only have a moustache (homosexual pushbroom / cop stache, if curious)

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

a bone to pick posted:

Really disabusing people of the stereotype that IPA lovers are stuck-up shitheads there.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Holy poo poo I love to drink IPAs. There are good IPAs for every season.. In fact I'll probably drink one tonight!

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Tomorrow is the first day of October, and that means every drat brewery is going to release their version of an Octoberfest beer. I have never in my life had an Octoberfest that didn't suck out loud.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I also enjoy miller highlife. There are many tasty kinds of beer :cheers:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Look at that delicious, ice cold, champagne of mother loving beers up there. God drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mordja posted:

Really disabusing people of the stereotype that IPA lovers are stuck-up shitheads there.

He's just struggling with the fact that he can't drink an IPA without getting his barbershop quartet mustache wet. :(

• Locked thread